(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie said:btw they called this 'couple ring' :) hehehehehehe

Yes :) It can also be considered a "promise" ring (I believe that is more of a North American thing?) Whereas, "couple" ring is big in Korea ;)Do you remember KwangHee saying that to Taec at his visit after the 'House warming' party? :DTaec's reaction was abrupt....hehehe ^#(^ :))

packmule3

said: @bouquet78 and other ladies interested in numbers -- I might forget this but my intern dug up these numbers.

@lmangla. he doesn't ask why I make him check these out and I don't tell either. He thinks I'm a loony Darth Vader anyway. :)

143 = I love you489 = I love you in Korean. Something to do with the number of strokes to form the words I love you in Hangul. 사랑해: 사 --> 4, 랑 --> 8, 해 --> 6520 = I love you in Chinese. Wo ai ni sounds like the number 520 (is that true @BiruAngel, @labbit, @angelangie?)

489 = I love you in Korean. Something to do with the number of strokes to form the words I love you in Hangul. 사랑해: 사 --> 4, 랑 --> 8, --> 6@Packmule3, did your assistant mean 486?... I tried it out and it is 6 strokes ;)
486 = I love you in Korean. Has to do with the number of strokes to form the words in Hanguel:사랑해: 사 --> 4, 랑 --> 8, 해 --> 6

Guest bibidep

jewelrybakery 2 days ago · jewelrybakery.comOur boss with taec yeon & Wu Ying Jie. "We got married" TV show was shooting in our shop last year. 작년에 우리결혼했어요 세계판 배경중 한곳이었던 우리 주얼리 샵.

jewelrybakery #guigui

jewelrybakery #kpop#k-pop

jewelrybakery #2pm

jewelrybakery #jyp #jypentertainment

yvonwhy I would like to ask that was taec the one who paid the wedding ring?

dijeoteu U know today 2/4 is their first anniversay!? Ur rings play such important roles!!!

vincyxiao Did Taec buy rings,maybe for him and Wu yingjie, in the shop?

thedebsterrr Who bought the rings? Did Taecyeon buy the ring for Emma?

jewelrybakery Dear all, Taecyeon bought ring for her. ^^. I'll list the other pics soon!!

mialipink awesome...I'm waiting for the picture of them

gemmaleehui 鬼鬼

yl_hsieh @jewelrybakery Can you please tell me when did Taecyeon buy the ring for Emma? Is it when they were still in the show or later? Thanks again.

aimee312312 택귀 보고싶습니다

dijeoteu Thank you for answering our question!♥

yannn_n_n emma wu

Guest bibidep

I have a hard time posting in this thread lately...Something gone crazy in here.

Taec pictures in Yohohama, Japan concert Feb. 02, 2014...GuiGui's husband look a little bit chubby but handsome. 
:\">
Look at his lips on the top right picture....so cute!!

a843046egw1ed67rq8u1nj21kw281arb.jpg?w=3a843046egw1ed38vk4noqj20uv1k0q93.jpg?w=2
a843046egw1ed67ruus2jj21kw26mk9b.jpg?w=2a843046egw1ed67ryy7apj21kw2dstpr.jpg?w=1a843046egw1ed67s2rnhzj21kw2dztov.jpg?w=1
Credit to Kana de Pen

Guest bibidep

jewelrybakery #jewelry #propose #platinum #proposal #platinumhouse#instajewel#instagood#wegotmarried #we#got #married #marriage #wedding #weddingring#weddingband#결혼예물#결혼준비#예물#다이아몬드#반지#다이아몬드반지#diamond #ring

jewelrybakery #valentines #valentine #day

jewelrybakery #taecyeon #wuyingjie #guigui #emma

yl_hsieh I'd like to know if the ring that Wu Ying Jie wore in the show is " my first diamond" from your store? Also, did the couple wore the " muse wedding bands "? Thanks.

jewelrybakery @yl_hsieh i'll show you couple ring after lunch^^. Thanks!

jewelrybakery @yl_hsieh I list muse wedding bands picture and that's right. The muse wedding bands on our store!!

dijeoteu Thank you for sharing!!!♥

bliss730 Thank you ❤❤

sunnytcy 택연 ~~~~~~~♥~

leerainagmailcom Did taecyeon really bought the ring for gui gui?

Guest rose999

bibidep said: rose999 said: Sorry Taec Oppa for releasing this. (The cat is out of the bag!!!) It has be confirmed by Baidu Taecgui that this occurred during the recent Tokyo tour.  
While the other members were practicing, he was dancing to his own beat. 

Guest Guadalupe Anguiano

OKAY!!!!!

First, I "spazz" about 6 o'clock (6AM or 6PM)... But NOW, number 6??? 

8-}

Will I EVER NOT be 'haunted' by "6"??? 
Because ever since you mentioned it (bibidep).... my Mind is just spinning as to Why? Why "6"??? "6" is the ghost/gui-shin that haunts me :))

Is secretly letting us know that he remembers their anniversary is on the 6th ;)

Guest rose999

Our Taec is well-known as the "fashion terrorists" before ( he clearly isn't now!!!), look at what he picked out for his co-star on Who Are You?

f0da9fefce1b9d1653138da2f2deb48f8d54643d

Archived