(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

chinly Lin said:

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin wrote: »

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!!

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL...

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me???  

so in case i go there i can just pm you  

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

@chinly lin, I am going to taipei this coming October....

@angelangie   Basically, most of bubble milk teas through out Taiwan are good but these are 2 of my favorites ones from stalls (also opinion from my colleagues as well):

1)  www.mr-wish.comThe bubble thing is sweeter so I usually ask for half sugar.  

2)  www.dayungs.com.tw

Plain, no sweetness on the bubble thing.

@bouquet78  seriously?  PM me your e-mail address.  Someone was going to Korean towards the end of the year?  Is that you too?

That would be me. :D I'll be in Korea in from 11/11(pepero day)~28. @chinly Lin unnie, fly over!! \:D/

@minwooluv78,..wow..good..good..good to hear that you will go to Korea this November. So, you are going to leisure or work? BTW, do you remember that we have set our appointment earlier where if I happen to be there as well during that time, we shall meet up at Cafe Schneeballen at HongDae?....and if during that time Taec happen to have many girls around him too, we shall smash the cookies like what GuiGui did, OK?.. 약속 :-):-):-) )) :))

Off topic:

Have you guys watched runningman ep162 already? I'm still watching it so I don't know the end yet but I'm so LOLing that my daughter is calling Mooommmm hahaha. I can't stop laughing from the start, though I admit I only know the boy groups LOL...why? it's because all girl groups look the same to me that I can't distinguish who's who LOL... 2PM (Chansungie & Woo Youngie) as the last group intoduced, oh yeah!  and I got all excited with Woong's first ever appearance in runningman, and Suk Jin wearing Jun Ho's costume was so funny hahaha and them with Suk Jin, I have a bad feeling about this LOL...and so it's only JunK now that haven't been to runningman.

here's the link:
http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1501-[engsub]-running-man-ep.162

hope you guys like it

Guest yokalana

chu3x said:"No matter who you met, nor who you loved before, who was your first kiss or your first love, if we are meant to be together our different paths will find a way to cross each other. I won't be your first kiss neither your first love but I will make sure I will be your last.."
@chu3x Love your quote above!!! This quote was actually used by brother in law in his wedding vow to my older sister... (eventhough not the exact same words, but the meaning is the same) It was very touching and emotional when he said the vow,,,,, most of the women were shed their tears.... Love it!!! 

bouquet78 said:

minwooluv78

wrote:

»

chinly Lin said:

bouquet78 said:

chinly Lin wrote: »

angelangie said:

chinly Lin said:

angelangie said:

@chinly

Lin

OMG.....BUBBLE TEA!!!!! ***********GRABBBBB ONEEEE************

eeeemmmmmmm...........***sigh***......I'm alive now!!!!

Since you love bubble tea, if you ever visit Taiwan, there is one that is made with real milk not powder.  Taste different but still good ^^

oh dont worry Jie i be visiting Taiwan....just not sure when ROFL...

my mom love the hokkien series that taiwan broadcasting over here in Malaysia so mom had put that on a must visit list for me to take her go....lols tell me the stall name and i save it so that when i when there i will definitely look it up....btw Jie do you have WeChat? add me???  

so in case i go there i can just pm you  

Seriously?  Does she understand Taiwanese (hokkien)?  I can understand it but I'm rusty speaking it ^^I'll have to get back to you with the stall name...got their menu at the office.Unfortunately I don't have wechat but if you do ever come by Taiwan, just message me.  I'll pass you my phone # directly ^^

@chinly

lin, I am going to taipei this coming October....

@angelangie

Basically, most of bubble milk teas through out Taiwan are good but these are 2 of my favorites ones from stalls (also opinion from my colleagues as well):

1)  www.mr-wish.comThe bubble thing is sweeter so I usually ask for half sugar.  

2)  www.dayungs.com.tw

Plain, no sweetness on the bubble thing.

@bouquet78

seriously?  PM me your e-mail address.  Someone was going to Korean towards the end of the year?  Is that you too?

That would be me.

:D

I'll be in Korea in from 11/11(pepero day)~28.

@chinly

Lin unnie, fly over!!

\:D/

roxette2ps

said:

packmule3

said:

@

packmule3

WOWWWWWWWWWW, you actually explained right to the letter T...verbatim. literatim, precisely the flow of how I am feeling!!!! WOW and double wow, wow!  You are sooooooo right, I should accept the situation, as the chinese saying goes..It doesn't matter how long TaecGui have been together. It's the time they shared together that really matters (不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有)Gosh, I was so withdrawned into this state of despair

(I cannot seem to comprehend and arrest the situation myself)

caused by the lack of obvious interaction between the couple, as I have mentioned in my earlier post that the urge to do just anything in a united way to draw their response was nibbling away at the back of my head, alas..that was just it...nibbling, gnawing and helpless!. Just to know whether they are maintaining contact as friends would have suffice too.  I hate to admit it but yeah...I am still in that denial state!  I booked myself on a 8 days trip to China this coming week to shake off this unexplainable feeling! Hey, maybe I should detour to Taiwan and find ways to meet up Gui Gui, lol !    AND SADLY I MISSED THE VIRTUAL PARTY. KYAAAAA!!!!!  I would have cooked up a storm..Yummy 

imagesCAZ5TMK5_zps3cf2245d.jpg

Archived