(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sshevolkth

Why do I find it cute that Taec curses (s--- word) at 0:49? =))  I love how competitive they are and their cute banter.  

@sshevolkth -- Gui Gui is really innocent and just really nonchalant.. whereas Taec always has this hysterically funny cheesy/caught look on his face and you can just see him scrambling to come up with a response.. when Nickhun asked her, have you slept here and she asks innocently, "together?" or when Kwanghee asks if they kissed and Taec is too speechless to even translate.. so Kwanghee sorts of translate using his body language, she nonchalantly shakes her head... it really does crack me up.. as you said, maybe he really does wishes!!!
:-$

Guest femeka

Is it Guigui's recent visit to LA? I saw in her facebook that she visited LA in Feb 2013. I could not see her hair if it is long or short in these photos.

Guest bluemoonlight

They're both so busy these days...but I hope they still keep in touch at least through email/texting/calls, etc. 
Taec has a new drama that's gonna start airing at the end of July and he plays a detective B-) ...but it's kinda funny cuz so far through watching GWGM he seems like a scaredy cat... :)) But he's looking good in this pic and the role actually seems like it'll fit him...but where's your gun, Detective Taec?...hehe. I'm also gonna imagine it's GuiGui in the middle :D Photoshop anyone?? Can't wait to watch this as well as GuiGui's new drama.
Hwaiting TaecGui! :-bd

bluemoonlight said: They're both so busy these days...but I hope they still keep in touch at least through email/texting/calls, etc. 
Taec has a new drama that's gonna start airing at the end of July and he plays a detective B-) ...but it's kinda funny cuz so far through watching GWGM he seems like a scaredy cat... :)) But he's looking good in this pic and the role actually seems like it'll fit him...but where's your gun, Detective Taec?...hehe. I'm also gonna imagine it's GuiGui in the middle :D Photoshop anyone?? Can't wait to watch this as well as GuiGui's new drama. 
Hwaiting TaecGui! :-bd
dddb7ed5-c541-4536-9c23-100ed0bb298f.jpg
cr: TVN Drama FB

Archived