(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OceanKarma said: Hello my fellow TaecGui Shippers :\">
I'm just too amazed how Gui Gui handles her friendship with her Taec Oppa and GWGM promotion. She never fails to excite the viewers by being visible (updates and photos) on her Weibo and FB accounts. :x She's prepared whatever outcome the media may find out in her being bold in supporting her TAEC Oppa and GWGM. :x 
Photo below: Seems like Gui Gui is using a visual images to convey her personal messages to her Taec Oppa especially Taec is an active internet user. Take note of the "Sheep" stuffed toy - this little thing plays a significant part of them being a couple - a special Couple gift of Kwanghee to TaecGui! U have me and I have you!!! It's like a symbol of her being True and Honest of her feelings whatever she does or wherever she maybe - he is always in her heart and mind! :x
969044_10152913363680038_687664414_n_zps
Telling her Taec Oppa that even she's is tired and sleepy she always think of him and only him! :x

1044958_514280518627891_871683158_n_zps7
Telling her Taec Oppa that even she's doing an MV on this guy and they are beside each other - It's only you i think about and I want to be with! (see how she placed and hold the sheep stuffed toy on her shoulder) The sheep stuffed toy is not part of the MV and still she's bold enough to include it on this photo! hehe :x
In case taec oppa happens to see this photos, definitely a big smile on his face! Gui Gui: I only have you Oppa!!!! :x
photos: credit to GuiGuiForever@BS FB accnt

cj2057

said:

OceanKarma

said: Hello my fellow TaecGui Shippers 

:\">
I'm just too amazed how Gui Gui handles her friendship with her Taec Oppa and GWGM promotion. She never fails to excite the viewers by being visible (updates and photos) on her Weibo and FB accounts. :x She's prepared whatever outcome the media may find out in her being bold in supporting her TAEC Oppa and GWGM. :x 

Photo below: Seems like Gui Gui is using a visual images to convey her personal messages to her Taec Oppa especially Taec is an active internet user. 

Take note of the "Sheep" stuffed toy - this little thing plays a significant part of them being a couple - a special Couple gift of Kwanghee to TaecGui! U have me and I have you!!! It's like a symbol of her being True and Honest of her feelings whatever she does or wherever she maybe - he is always in her heart and mind! :x
Telling her Taec Oppa that even she's is tired and sleepy she always think of him and only him! :x

Telling her Taec Oppa that even she's doing an MV on this guy and they are beside each other - It's only you i think about and I want to be with! (see how she placed and hold the sheep stuffed toy on her shoulder) The sheep stuffed toy is not part of the MV and still she's bold enough to include it on this photo! hehe :x

In case taec oppa happens to see this photos, definitely a big smile on his face! Gui Gui: I only have you Oppa!!!! 

:x

photos: credit to GuiGuiForever@BS FB accnt

taecguifan said: tellmewhywhy said:

sorry. I am new here so I do not know how to reply to someone's post.( can someone teach me how to do it?)

I heard the concert but nothing special founded.

2PM didnt mention guigui.

(I dont speak chinese so i am not sure if the audience shouted her name or not...)

so just skip concert part.

Guest bibidep

This is what Gui Gui posted in her facebook on May 8, 2013.  The below words she put on the top of the picture.  The picture is for either Episode 13 or 14.

以前完成了哪些夢想,現在又有什麼夢想•••一直有個夢想還沒有實現,這是真的!會一直等著實現那天。
What dream had been, now what dream · · · always have a dream has not come true, it's true! Waiting to achieve that.

spacer.gif603724_10152831436445038_932372084_n.jpg

Guest abcdefredcba

angelangie said: cj2057 said: OceanKarma said: Hello my fellow TaecGui Shippers :\">
Photo below: Seems like Gui Gui is using a visual images to convey her personal messages to her Taec Oppa especially Taec is an active internet user. Take note of the "Sheep" stuffed toy - this little thing plays a significant part of them being a couple - a special Couple gift of Kwanghee to TaecGui! U have me and I have you!!! It's like a symbol of her being True and Honest of her feelings whatever she does or wherever she maybe - he is always in her heart and mind! :x

In case taec oppa happens to see this photos, definitely a big smile on his face! Gui Gui: I only have you Oppa!!!! :x
photos: credit to GuiGuiForever@BS FB accnt style='margin: 16px 0px 0px 206px; padding: 0px; bottom: 50px; color: rgb(28, 42, 71); overflow: hidden; font-family: "lucida grande", tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);'

akasia said:

taecguifan said:

tellmewhywhy said:

sorry. I am new here so I do not know how to reply to someone's post.( can someone teach me how to do it?)

I heard the concert but nothing special founded.

2PM didnt mention guigui.

(I dont speak chinese so i am not sure if the audience shouted her name or not...)

so just skip concert part.

are you korean? can u translate what they are talking about in the concert to avoid confusion from taecgui shippers..thank you in advance..yeahh if you have translated version,please share...we would like to know whats the real conv during the concert. 

yeah I am a korean. When I heard what 2pm talked in concert before, it was all about their feeling to fans and concert. It had any relations with guigui at all ^^:;;

So I dont think you have a necessity to know about 2pm conversation.

Anyway If I have time to hear it again, I will post about their conversation. :)

oh,...this is so sad.....

Guest kwan33

c'mon guys..cheer up :D let G be happy wt her life and love..whoever it may be..hopefully a wonderful chinese guy so they will talk n talk freely of their feelings and love and life also make happy memories and children.put aside the superficial attraction and seek for depth in a relationship.  G deserves someone who will luv her body and soul, laughs n tears, funny and cheeky self ;)if a korean idol is at a lost..trapped between fans and love of a woman..let him be.  he will find his love also..be it korean or whoever he wishes.  

c'mon guys..cheer up :D let G be happy wt her life and love..whoever it may be..hopefully a wonderful chinese guy so they will talk n talk freely of their feelings and love and life also make happy memories and children.put aside the superficial attraction and seek for depth in a relationship.  G deserves someone who will luv her body and soul, laughs n tears, funny and cheeky self ;)if a korean idol is at a lost..trapped between fans and love of a woman..let him be.  he will find his love also..be it korean or whoever he wishes.  

Gosh.. I'm totally agree with you.. if they're really meant to be I'm sure that they will find their way back to each other but if they're not meant to be I'm also pretty sure that they will find someone who will treat them well cause they are such a generous and nice person.. And I think as a fans All that we can do is just wishing them an everlasting joy and someone good for them to spend their life with...

:x :x :x :x :x

yepp...no point right to be sad over something uncertain...just hope for the best to both of taecgui...tbh i am more on gui gui side so i hope she finds someone who will never hurt her again and to live happily ever after...we are such a positive shippers,man...haha

c'mon guys..cheer up :D let G be happy wt her life and love..whoever it may be..hopefully a wonderful chinese guy so they will talk n talk freely of their feelings and love and life also make happy memories and children.put aside the superficial attraction and seek for depth in a relationship.  G deserves someone who will luv her body and soul' date=' laughs n tears, funny and cheeky self ;)if a korean idol is at a lost..trapped between fans and love of a woman..let him be.  he will find his love also..be it korean or whoever he wishes.  [/quote']

i wanted to double awesome you but couldnt..hehe

Archived