Guest qaxlod

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep.

SHINHWA CHANGJO

for me too. They are so awesome.

I would vote for Cassiopeia..but

they're very scary. outta control, actually.

Shinhwa Changjo is so polite and like respectful.

Not to mention, they kind of take a lot of

crap from Cassiopeia. I love DBSK though [siggy]

but..their fan club.. :ph34r:

Guest endless

I LOVE DBSK!!

But some DBSK fans should be ashamed of themselves!!

So i'll go 4 Shinhwa's Chanjo!!

BUT DBSK IS STILL THE BEST IN MY EYES!! JUST NOT THEIR CRAZEEEE FANS!

that's exactly what i wanna say -0-

i would vote triple s as the worst.. only cause you see a whole mess of empty spots in the crowd....

LMAOO!!! But I think the pic was just taken at a wrong angle or something :lol:

I voted SHINHWA CHANGJO ^^

dude, i had to really debate on G.O.D and SHinhwa ChangJo fans. cause they seem equally fair and respectful.

and the nerve to those who voted for the Cassieopia! Are you kidding me?! they're like the worst fan club ever. from blackmailing/making other female celebs' life miserable to the point where they "practiced" how to reserve concert tickets using Jang Woo Hyuk's concert...WTHECK? you've got to be kidding me! HAHAHAHA.

and where's HOT fan club?!

Guest xingjing

Didn't vote personally, but I think it's definitely Shinhwa Changjo.

I'm sorry, Casseiopeia scares the crap out of me. They do scary things and um... yeah. Very scary things.

Yes, I'm a DBSK fan but Casseiopeia's too scary for me. I'd never walk a step closer to them. It's like joining a freakin' gang. I <3 DBSK, NOT Casseiopeia.

*shudder*

Didn't vote personally, but I think it's definitely Shinhwa Changjo.

I'm sorry, Casseiopeia scares the crap out of me. They do scary things and um... yeah. Very scary things.

Yes, I'm a DBSK fan but Casseiopeia's too scary for me. I'd never walk a step closer to them. It's like joining a freakin' gang. I <3 DBSK, NOT Casseiopeia.

*shudder*

seriously, there should be a anti-fan club JUST for Casseiopea. yet again, that's kind of ironic cause Casseiopea IS a fan club not an artist. goes to show you how other fans have this fierce odium towards DBSG so called "fans". they're more like terrorists. [not to offend anyone] i really hope they can calm down.

Guest kriza_09

shinhwa changjo definitely. for their coordination, dedication and pure love. even when shinhwa is not working together, shinhwa changjo stays loyal and understanding to support their solo careers even though obviously what they really want is 6 members together. Eric is especially lucky to have shinhwachangjo. Imagine what would happen to Park Shi Yeon if he had cassiopeia.

However, what amazes me is the close bond that shinhwachangjo has with shinhwa. Shinhwa actually initiates to be closer with their fans (mostly Dongwan). In concerts, they always have a moment dedicated for the fans. They sang 'For U lovely fans' which actually is a song in Minwoo's solo album (even Eric got to sing a part). They actually communicate with the fans, trying to figure out from the stage what the fans want to say and do what the fans ask them to do. When 50 fans came from Busan to see their 2005 summer story concert but got stuck in traffic, Minwoo personally called them and made a live 'broadcast' so the fans could 'hear' the concert through their cellphones. Dongwan personally calmed the fans through his personal diary when some of them got jealous because shinhwa spent very little time in Korea compared to oversea activites. Hyesung personally comforted some fans who cried during their recent fansigning event.

I've never seen any artists love their fans as much as shinhwa loves shinhwachangjo. Other fanclubs that I know, their relationship with the artist is merely fan-artist (in case for some extremely crazy fans, little kids with their beloved possessions). But when I see shinhwa-shinhwachangjo, I think of oppa-dongseng relationship, if not boyfriend-girlfriend. If I remember correctly, they even had an engagement ceremony in a fanmeeting.

I think shinhwa itself is the reason why shinhwachangjo might be the best fanclub. I think shinhwachangjo-ers are the luckiest fans ever; their idols actually care about them and give them something in return of the support they gave. Last but not least, I'm so jealous of shinhwachangjo in Korea.

P.S.: shinhwachangjo also gives expensive gifts to shinhwa, like laptops, computers, plasma TVs, motorbikes, refrigerators, etc.. but i guess it's because shinhwa and h.o.t debuted long time ago so some of the fans have actually made money by themselves while most dbsk fans are still in school..

P.S.S.: I think tripleS can be the next best fanclub but they still have a long way to go to prove it..

edit: P.S.S.S.: I own this page!! ^^

Guest nrgbabe

it has to be shinhwa or god. I don't know. I've heard crazy stuff from every group fan so I can't really pick and also i am a old h.o.t fan and if i really had to choose, I would of picked them. I use to be a fan and is still a fan of h.o.t.

and h.o.t. did a lot for their fans!

wow kriza_09 that was really.. wow

THAT IS THE BEST REPLY HERE!!

you're right.. park shiyeon would be murdered if eric had the cassiopeia fans o_o i mean no offfense.. but u guys must admit that the fans in korea are crazy.

and yeah.. the presents they give to shinhwa.. its incredible.. DONGWAN GOT A MOTORCYCLE !!

im going to save what u wrote kriza_09 and put it on my xanga or something. (:

Archived