Best Fan Club

Guest qaxlod

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thoyting

I think all those fan clubs are great... those pictures are just so touching to watch... wow shows how dedicated those fans are...

But.......

I'm going to have to pick SHINHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest lynnshim

Does anyone know like all the stories and more importantly... ALL THE COLORS for most of the major groups? I've been trying forever to figure it all out.

I'll have to stick with everyone else and say SHINHWA'S CHANGJO though. When I heard about the lunch thing, I just wanted to be there helping out. That and I really wanna be at a concert like that. I haven't been to a good concert in a while :/

Well DBSK chose casseopia because TVXQ is dbsk's official names. So on your keyboard, when you follow/trace the letter TVXQ it actually forms the constellation Casseopia. LOL ISn't that cool?

Anyways..

I chose Casseopia, because they are considered crazy crazy scary fans, yet that shows how much they love TVXQ.

Shinhwa Changjo! <33333

nara9915_3.jpg

nara9915_2.jpg

BDC5C8ADC3A2C1B628285529-papepo66.jpg

66-msejda66.jpg

BDC5C3A2_1-eunchohwi.jpg

BDC5C8ADC3A2C1B6-tlsl6969.jpg

BEC6C0CCC4DCB6A7BDC5C3A2-dahye6269.jpg

1139193178-dahye6269.jpg

hopefully atleast a few of those were unseen..=.=...or atleast to sum people. lolz.

and..i juss couldn't help it..lolz

BDC5C3A2BDC5C8AD-uoxx3355.jpg

credits to naver and on pictures

Guest chopsticksandspoon

SHINHWA CHANGJO

cause it's pure love

and not just a one-time obssesion

*rozzy, lols.... :P lots of orange... orange sea!!!!

i remember what dongwan said... how seeing a sea of oarnge makes hkm think of kimchi! lols.

omg rozzy. thats so incredibly cute !!

okay i saved on my computer somwehwere... some SHCJ fan stuff

i'm going to talk about all the wonderful things about SHINHWA CHANGJO!

okay SHINHWA CHANGJO IN KOREA

I'm sure lots and lots of fans from other artists do this too, but SHINHWA freakin they send SOOO MANY LIKE FOOD ITEMS AND CLOTHES and a whole lot of other stuff whenever shinhwa's filming or out doing stuff. like minwoo, then sent him food when he was filming for wontak's angel.

everytime its a shinhwa members birthday, they always make them the number 1 most serached on naver

they buy soo many cds !! like 5 at a time! LOL

always wearing their orange raincoat, holding their orange balloon and waving their shinhwa banners.

i mean other fans of other artists have the balloons and all.. but do they wear that colour rain coat? NO WAY!

LOL!

at the guerilla concert.. with over 11 000 people, they were still so coordinated and were able to do the WAVE so nicely! me and my friends can hardly do the wave! and its jus like 10 of us!

so much more to say about them.. but.. i think we all kknow who has the best fans (:

shinhwafans2lp.png

found one pic!

it may have been posted somewhere.. oh well!

OHH OHH

I FORGOT

CHINESE SHINHWA CHANGJO!!

1000 of them showed up at the airport when shinhwa came to shanghai for their concert.

they MAKE their own shinhwa merchandise for the concerts. for example, for minwoos concert, they made these cool glowsticks that have an M on it. HAHA ITS SO CUTE .. wished i saved the picture

and when shinhwa's on polls..

korean and chinese fans unite and become one. and they vote together adn they work things out. and they're just fantabulous<3

Guest amyliaz

OHH OHH

I FORGOT

CHINESE SHINHWA CHANGJO!!

1000 of them showed up at the airport when shinhwa came to shanghai for their concert.

they MAKE their own shinhwa merchandise for the concerts. for example, for minwoos concert, they made these cool glowsticks that have an M on it. HAHA ITS SO CUTE .. wished i saved the picture

and when shinhwa's on polls..

korean and chinese fans unite and become one. and they vote together adn they work things out. and they're just fantabulous<3

International SHCJ is awesome too. Remember that USD5 M project? (: So so proud of SHCJ. ^^

No doubt

(Shinhwa Changjo / 신화창조) Fan Club of Shinhwa

not because I am Shinhwa fan but ShinhwaChangjo-ers really prove themselves to all for being the best fanclub...

they are sensible, mature and loyal to Shinhwa... and the Orange wave over the Asia~

*proud*~~

Archived