[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

kappy said: Here's a "Was" and "Could have been" scenePrince Gwang Hae and Jung Yi - Epi 22 - Safe House Pt. 1(rather lengthy)
At the safe house, the prince asks regarding Jung Yi’s sprained ankle, and she assures him it is better than earlier and that he need not worry.  He offers to look at it, but she says that isn’t necessary. He tells her he will be watching over her tonight and suggests she sleep, but she tells him she cannot sleep with him around.  He suggests they talk through the night until she can fall asleep.  What follows is a revealing conversation of the prince expressing his desire to be a normal person like her.  How much simpler and happier would his life be?  Jung Yi asks how he could think that when he is a prince who is envied by many.  He shares that being a prince really is risky business, that it is really not all people think it to be.  She, in turn, tells him that being “normal” isn’t all that great either, with the typical person working hard during the day only to be robbed by the government via taxes and by thieves at night.  Both share the burdens they have to bear as prince and commoner.

Guest stevie8

evek.jpg
Prince GH :  let's have a feast and be merry........no need for you ladies here at Soompi to worry about my life after I became King :)>-  

A picture to accompany @kappy's script.....and so they talked through the night like two kids out on an adventure trip!

duqh.jpg

Mianhae @sin hoonsim - sorry to bore you to sleep with history and long ramblings......GOF had taken me for a ride and LSY had piqued my curiosity about Gwanghaegun......hence I am learning about this interesting king from the net and from all

our chingus here especially

@SMP567,

So dear, if you feel like dozing off, wanna join Prince GH?wkzp.png
si5w.jpg

---------HALF ASLEEP-------------

Its about time for CLEANSING

only half day! How to pass time

Huhu

X_X I-)

Archived