• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nhoctydado

1st teaser englishsub

source:imbc.com
translated by Moonieagle0605

link dailymotion:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10wkad_1st-teaser-engsub_shortfilms#.UbtfSdiIxXs

Guest MGYlove

Keke @nhoctydado and Moon House Youtube  thank you for the translation ,now BTS videos  fighting haha!

Guest MGYlove

Stills for Moon Geun Young’s Upcoming Drama “Goddess of Fire” Are Revealed
7879_150688645123868_340860570_n.jpg
On June 15, Moon Geun Young‘s agency uploaded several stills from her upcoming drama “Goddess of Fire Jung-yi” on its official Facebook page under the title “The first day of becoming Jung-yi.”

In the released pictures, actress Moon Geun Young is wearing a traditional ceramic artist outfit. With a beautiful smile on her face, Moon Geun Young looks elegant and graceful in these photos.

Moon Geun Young visited the drama set in Yong In last month to film the teaser for the new drama. The staff members later revealed that Moon Geun Young greeted everyone with a smile and created an optimistic atmosphere at the set.

Meanwhile, Moon Geun Young is to play the role of Yoo Jung, who becomes Joseon dynasty’s greatest and first female ceramic artist. The first episode of this drama will be aired on July 1.

©Soompi.com

Some comments of the netizens on Moon Geun Young's recent photos at the set of Goddess of Fire Jeongyi

1. [+106, -18] Geun Young unni should've been in 'Moon That Embraces the Sun' ㅜㅜ

2. [+103, -18] She would've really matched the Heo Yunwoo character in 'Moon...'...

3. [+93, -20] Her face was misshapen during Chungdamdong Alice. She's gotten a lot prettier.

4. [+30, -2] Moon Geun Young excels with historical dramas ㅜㅜ! Still can't forget her performance in 'Empress Myung Sung'

5. [+25, -2] She has a face that really matches the hanbok. Looking gorgeous, I'll be looking forward to it!

credits: netizenbuzz

MGY, she is so cute in hanbok and looks forever young  like her name Moon Geun Young. Did she drink water from the fountain of youth ?Ooop, Sorry. I haven't said hello to everyone. Hello, I'm newbie and can I join with you guys here? Honestly, I'm not a fan of sageuk dramas but I'll watch it because of MGY, She's my favorite actress. I love her look in this drama so I made a collage. Hope there will be more upcoming pix of her so I can do more. I don't have good PS skill so the pix is not really good. Hope you guys don't mind me posting :D and have a good weekend .
nrsc.jpg 

Guest hapha8714

does moon geum young have a actress to play as her younger self?
i don't think it's necessary, because she still looks so young to me up to this date. she's like 15-ish. hahaha. it seems like she has stopped aging.

i still remember her as a timid su-yeon in tale of two sisters, she's so cute in there!

Guest MGYlove

@prisneo glad to see you here ^^
@zuizui welcome chinggu  :)of course you can come here, it's open to everyone
:D
@hapha8714 hi chinggu
@sinhoonsim another photo from DCBH

BM0R9T9CAAAPbQf.jpg:large
;;)

Archived