[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SMP567 and all - Still reeling from the shock of our beloved Taedo dying.  I'm with all of you.  What was the writer thinking?  I feel betrayed.  As for Moonie saying she becomes Mrs. Taedo, I don't blame her because I'm guessing even she's not necessarily privy to all of the writer's intentions.  
I say now anything's up for grabs. Per your informative post re: real-life Taedo and Jung Yi marrying and having kids (and both being ceramists), and seeing the writer didn't go there, who's to say Jung Yi can't become one of his concubines or the queen, even?  I mean, if we're going to change Taedo's mortality facts, then heck, Jung Yi and Prince Gwanghae could live happily ever after!  
Nothing is sacred, I tell you.
NOTE: This is the frustrated me, talking.

Guest MGYlove

I continue to hope that this is just a nightmare ^ ^
Haha synopsis of GOF is already written (see Wiki) and if the writer has changed
kdrama
hello!

Guest stevie8

SMP567

said:

Historic fact: Both Tae Do and Jung were ceramists and went to Japan together.
In 2011, one of Korea’s cultural tourism festivals, the 16th Gimhae Bunwon Ceramics Festival, was held to mark 400 years since the famous potters of Gimhae  Kim Jong-jeon (Kim Tae-do) and Baek Pa-sun ( Jung ) were taken to Japan during the Imjin War. Since that time, their descendents have settled in Arita and been praised as the ancestors of Japanese porcelain in Arita. Their contribution to Japanese porcelain development was well acknowledged by the installation of Baek Pa-sun Tower in HoonsaTemple, which is marked on tourist maps. 

Ref: gimhae news

Guest stevie8

ie99.jpgSource : http://www.ajunews.com/kor/view.jsp?newsId=20131022000029
Drama ratings competition 21st, according to Nielsen Korea Drama broadcast viewership average difference of 1%, respectively. MBC 'bond fire goddess "Kim Bum is the one that get off to the death of 9.3%, driven audience (the national standard), respectively. Which had whilst 6% of the ratings 'bond fire goddess' ratings of the main character's fierce deaths rose dramatically.
(Google translation)
LOL...TD's death drove the ratings up to 9.3%!!

Archived