[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

ailskdrama said: Chingu ... Finally watched the last scene of ep 10 where HW makes his speech to JH. What I am very very curious about is ,., did he send her an email or text saying that?, When I first watched it, it seems just a monologue of his internal thought (I still think this) but then in the last panned shot they show his hand with the phone dropping down. As such it made me wonder if he had emailed or texted her his thoughts. I may be projecting here because in ep 1 (those sweet moments in jeju ) they had a conversation about a love letter that the author she like had written to his wife, Thoughts? Btw I agree with all of your comments that there is some bad script writing here. Even with some lost in translation due to subtitling I thought the recent exchanges between JH and HW were weakly scripted (the texting, the coffee shop) Love to get your insights

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jjsweeter0211

EXTRA PHOTOS OF NAM SANG MI IN MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S AUGUST 2013 ISSUE

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 · 

Go here to see more from Nam Sang Mi‘s pictorial for Marie Claire August edition.

1_zps6d5bc852.jpg~original2_zpsafb7493b.jpg~original3_zpsd4c29913.jpg~original

Source  |  Marie Claire Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/31/extra-photos-of-nam-sang-mi-in-marie-claire-koreas-august-2013-issue/

jjsweeter0211

said:

EXTRA PHOTOS OF NAM SANG MI IN MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S AUGUST 2013 ISSUE

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 · 

Go here to see more from Nam Sang Mi‘s pictorial for Marie Claire August edition.

2_zpsafb7493b.jpg~original

Source  |  Marie Claire Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/31/extra-photos-of-nam-sang-mi-in-marie-claire-koreas-august-2013-issue/

I can understand HW's character:  He is one of gentle spirit and mind.  We were shown his loving relationship with his mum.  We were informed of his shy personality which is similar to his father. Remember that scene in Jeju where he was amusing himself with the two Corgis while waiting for JH?  He is one who can relate to animals and it shows a personality that is full of love and kindness.  He understood the pain that JH would go thru to disappoint her family and the hurt that would be inflicted on TW.  We thought JH would be elated to finally break the engagement but instead she was filled with guilt and pain, proving HW right.  HW could not face the pain that he would put JH thru and decided to remove himself from her life.  That speech that he made about deciding to give up and move on was more for JH's benefit.  We see that it was not easy for him to let go as he still continued to text her and harboured feelings for her.  At episode 10, I see that HW's love for JH is indeed greater than hers.  As for JH, she experienced something better than what TW offered her, as what she explained to her father about having someone with similar tastes and personality.  Her "logical" conclusion that she is making the right decision to marry TW just because he is willing to forgive her affair shows she has not realised true love for HW.  I look forward to seeing how their relationship will deepen even though she is married.  To me, HW has shown his love for her by his ultimate sacrifice-If you love someone, set them free.  Now it is JH's turn to show that HW means the world to her. 

I've strong feeling that JH would pregnant with HW's baby, and her in-laws know it, because of that no choice for TW to not divorce her.

@ jjsweeter0211

Thanks for the pics, but I have to say, those pics of NSM are nothing compare to the scene at the coffee shop with JH-HW (last scene ep 10) last words with a tear falling out of her eyes. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty, acting or what ever it was at the point.  It was so captivating even in a woman's eye. My sis re-ran just that part  like10 times cause she thought the same thing as me.  She surely has a unique beauty or charm that draws in my attention, not to mention her acting skills in this drama has been most phenomenon especially with the display of emotions. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Just wanted to share this.....
The blogger has been recapping Goddess of Marriage and I just thought I'll share it here for those who wants to read or relive the moments that you like.  
http://beatuscorner.com/goddess-of-marriage-episode-10-recap/

Hello everyone, just thought I'd drop a note here coz I'll be joining in the recapping of this drama (only for the HW-JH-TW triangle, maybe occassionally on the other characters) because I totally <3 Lee Sang Woo. Linkie in my siggy. Thanks for the support!! :D

Archived