[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Casper168 said: A marriage without love will eventually hurt both jihye n tw. Tw can be nice and all that after proposing n thinks once they live together it will be easier to make jihye fall for him. But the truth is no.

While jihye is trying hard to accept tw, she needs to accept tw family as well. She knows MIL is unpleasant person but it will be worse when she is now in her household.

I dont know how the next meeting between hw n jihye will take place. But so far somehow in this drama it is so easy for them to bump into each other. =))

@jusash MIL needs to vent her anger to someone else and guess who is going to cope it...no other than jihye.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluedora said: My soulmate fans no worry.... there is no way they can end up if she's going to ask for a divorce in 6 months. This is just another obstacle for HW and JH before both realize their importance to each other.  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Don't worry too much... if things dont turn out as plan...I'll be paying the writer a "visit" with @Grumpy82

@Casper123 (No)Thanks for the pics lol.  Poor girls' face looks as if she's attending a funeral.... [-( [-( [-( [-(... but its is about right, since her life is officially over, now that she's married to TW...

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130728
AGB
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP10:    8.5%(-1.2) /   9.0%(-2.0)
MBC :  The ScandalEP10:   15.8%(+0.9) /  18.0%(+2.1)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

On Dramabeans today:

How hot is Lee Sang-woo? (34:08) http://www.mediafire.com/play/qrqwzorirdr82an/podcast17-QA-part1.mp3

Girlfriday: "Lee Sang-Woo looks like the hottest normal guy"
:) 'nuff said

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130728
TNmS
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP10:    8.4%(-1.0) /   9.7%(-1.5)
MBC :  The ScandalEP10:   14.5%(-1.7) /  15.7%(-2.5)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Guest bashful

wow...I am surprise that the rating dropped!! I guess the pics really spoiled viewers mood to catch this ep!!!

@bluedora ,bobsavero and Casper123  I am right behind you guys!!!!

ninja.jpg
bobsavero said: bluedora said: My soulmate fans no worry.... there is no way they can end up if she's going to ask for a divorce in 6 months. This is just another obstacle for HW and JH before both realize their importance to each other.  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Don't worry too much... if things dont turn out as plan...I'll be paying the writer a "visit" with @Grumpy82

@Casper123 (No)Thanks for the pics lol.  Poor girls' face looks as if she's attending a funeral.... [-( [-( [-( [-(... but its is about right, since her life is officially over, now that she's married to TW...

bashful said: wow...I am surprise that the rating dropped!! I guess the pics really spoiled viewers mood to catch this ep!!!

@bluedora ,bobsavero and Casper123  I am right behind you guys!!!!

bobsavero said: bluedora said: My soulmate fans no worry.... there is no way they can end up if she's going to ask for a divorce in 6 months. This is just another obstacle for HW and JH before both realize their importance to each other.  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I knew TW's pride and possessiveness would get the better of him. I also knew JH wouldn't have the courage to break off her engagement with TW. They both deserve each other. A marriage made in hell....great. It's going to get ugly! More pain and heartache for JH because TW's temper and jealousy will become worst...most likely turn abusive. JH's character turns me off! X(

HW should just stay clear of JH and not be dragged into the mess she created by marrying TW when she knows he isn't suited for her and she can't handle his family.

IF JH has problems in her marriage and need someone to talk to she should go talk to her friends and family members but you bet that the first sign of trouble, she will go looking for HW to console her.

@rosesinbloom @oyeleyeolusina

I understand a lot more ppl will be frustrated with JH, but I think all 3 leads need to take responsibility for what has happen so far. Its a chain reaction with mistakes after mistakes cause by all 3 of them and all of them should take part of the blame. JH and HW both have been too indecisive and TW has been to forceful leading to this mess. Therefore, all 3 will suffer for their mistakes.  The marriage is totally ridiculous as we all know already and its a fact we can't change (thanks to the stupid writer), but with how the writer has drawn up the story so far, I dont really think neither (JH and HW) one will seek each other out but rather "faith" will keep leading them together and they will "magically" continue to "bump"  in into each other and  TW just so "happens" to catch them lol. I strongly believe that HW will actually become more aggressive in the later half of the drama when it comes to pursuing JH again since he has already let her go once. HW's character has been silent out for too long since ep 4 so he and JH's character will likely start developing more.

Although I say all this but my emotions have been totally slummed like @akikisetsu by the c-r-a-p-p-y storyline and suffer insomnia all thanks to this drama. I hate the writer sooo much.... :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 10 Review: Kim Ji Hoon Says to Nam Sang Mi “You’re The Only One I Want”

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 10 Review: Kim Ji Hoon Says to Nam Sang Mi “You’re The Only One I Want”Jul 29, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Marriage,Kim Ji HoonNam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions35 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 10, Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon) told Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) that she was the only one he wanted.

Tae Wook called Ji Hye on the phone to confirm their marriage. Ji Hye said, “I cheated on you. How can we possibly get married in this situation?” Tae Wook replied, “You think I never cheated on you? There is this one thing that drives me crazy because I want it. It is you, who seems like a no sense of reality.”

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 10 Review: Jang Hyun Sung Abandons Jang Young Nam and Chooses to Live with Clara

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 10 Review: Jang Hyun Sung Abandons Jang Young Nam and Chooses to Live with ClaraJul 29, 2013

SunnydramaClaraGoddess of MarriageJang Hyun SungJang Young Nam0 Comments and 0 Reactions19 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 10, Noh Seung Soo(played by Jang Hyun Sung) abandoned his wife and kids, and chose to live with Cynthia Jung(played by Clara).

As Kwon Eun Hee(played by Jang Young Nam) and their son blamed Seung Soo for cheating, Seung Soo shouted, “Do you think I will live here with you guys blaming on me? I’m going to leave this house. Good luck.” Eun Hee then replied, “Please don’t leave. I’m sorry.” However, Seung Soo said, “I’m never going to live with you again. I’m so sick of you.”

Seung Soo went to Cynthia’s house right away, and the two spent their own time together.

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 10 Review: Nam Sang Mi & Kim Ji Hoon Eventually Gets Married

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 10 Review: Nam Sang Mi & Kim Ji Hoon Eventually Gets MarriedJul 29, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Marriage,Kim Jo HoonLee Sang WooNam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions33 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 10, Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) and Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon) eventually got married.

Ji Hye finally decided to get married to Tae Wook after his long persuasion.

While picking up her wedding gift, she bumped into Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo). She said to him, “I’m getting married next week. He said he’ll forgive me for cheating on him. How can I ever meet someone like that? I decided to treat him well from now on.” Ji Hye continued, “Let’s not see each other again. I don’t think I can go to Jeju Island ever again in my life.”

The next week, Ji Hye and Tae Wook had their wedding ceremony. Hyun Woo said to himself, “Congratulations, Ji Hye. Let’s meet each other again in our next life.”

cr:koreandrama

Archived