[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest Gemmie

@j3di and @bluedora - You can catch the episode below. Sorry, no eng sub.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NcqIVIX_Ueo

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NEWMARIO

Nam Sang-mi's big chest

Source | 2013/07/16 | 79 views | Permalink |

photo327814.jpg

Actress Nam Sang-mi said her big breasts are a problem for her.

A picture of the actress was posted online recently.

Nam Sang-mi is wearing a dress that reveals her shoulder line. Her low cut dress shows off her volume.

Meanwhile, Nam Sang-mi appeared on the SBS TV program "Hwasin" and said, "I didn't like my big breasts as a kid. I used to tape down the neckline of my shirt".

Nam Sang-mi added, "I was good at sports and I didn't like being watched so I wrapped bandages around my chest".

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al... ( English )

at the end of ep. 6, our Babe was at the farm where LH dad's own.  Did he get that information from the studio again?  Sorry I have been MIA for awhile - playing Mommy again.  But after viewing ep. 6, I really strongly feel HW will fight for his woman.  After what his mom said if he follow his father lead, he will loose that woman.  Mother knows best!!  So this will be interesting to see how the writer/PD will lead the 3 characters into this drama.  The father is already giving on the son (who wants to go politics) and is preparing the wife to fill in his place. 

One more thing that is interesting, at the beginning the Mom had said "something.....my three sons".  Have we seen the "missing" son? 

Guest jasLSW

@kaciemon, great to have you back!!

yep I thot in the earlier ep, the old folks mentioned they have 3 sons too... I have asked @christinajoyce but couldn't get the confirmation.. in ep6 mentioned again.. the eldest seems like hasn't appear yet,,,

at first was joking telling christinajoyce that who knows that missing son was actually HW!!!! haha cos the evil wife said before that the husband had affair too... she delivered his clothes to the hotel for him... and hence expected the dil to do the same for his son!!! how evil she is!!!! I feel the dad not that bad... at least later he's giving his DIL a chance to fill up the son's post.

Guest JAYwalkers

:-*   :\">   :))
article:

Nam Sang-Mi “Lee Sang-Woo is a kiss machine” surprise mention

write : 2013/07/17(Wed)

Nam Sang-Mi exposed the behind story of the kiss scene with Lee Sang-Woo. Nam Sang-Mi appeared on SBS ‘Hwasin – Controller of the Heart’ aired on 16th, made people smile, saying “kiss machine” to Lee Sang-Woo. 

Nam Sang-Mi made Lee Sang-Woo embarrassed, saying “During kiss scenes people are usually embarrassed or expected but Lee Sang-Woo is a poker face” and “There is no facial expression or embarrassment. He kisses without hesitation like a machine.” 

Lee Sang-Woo slurred the end of his sentences, saying “I just concentrated on acting.” Lee Sang-Woo explained to the mention “kiss machine”, saying “I think that is a consideration. My embarrassment becomes other’s burden.” 

Meanwhile in the broadcast the main characters of ‘Goddess of Marriage’, Nam Sang-Mi, Lee Sang-Woo, Kim Ji-Hoon, Jang Young-Nam appeared. 

credit : innolife

Guest Gemmie

TW's bride  =((  =(( =(( =(( =(( =((  =(( =(( =(( =((
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((
7faSvyi.jpg
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((
FM Sang Woo World

Guest Gemmie

@bluedora - We need you to stay strong and stick around to give HW a shoulder to cry on. :-S :((

Btw, JH is saving the best wedding dress for HW in the end. [-O< We'll need to be patient. ;)

OMG - no way - I just saw the picture of JH in a wedding dress.  Oh please, shoot me if this really happens.  @bluedora, I think you and I have the same feelings about those two characters.  Why did the writer keep HW in the drama but other than have him with JH.  But the writer is so wishy/washy on the storyline.  The writer have us all excited in ep. 1 because they introduced the two characters.  Then in ep. 2, the writer shot us with introducing the whole dysfunctional family and you find out how TW really feels about the wedding.  In ep. 6 when TW said "let not get married", I was hitting my chair and said that was the smartest thing he had said in awhile.  But do you think JH jump at that, noooooo, she started to side with him.  OMG, I hit my chair again and said "is she an idiot".  So @bluedora, either you or me need to jump on the plane and fly to Korea and bash the living daylight of this writer.  He/She is really is not making a whole lot of senses here with the 3 characters.   

While we are in Korea, we need to put some misery to that cheating husband and sleezy reporter.  All marriage have the ups/downs but this reporter is really enjoying making "cheating" a real sport. 

kaciemom said:

OMG - no way - I just saw the picture of JH in a wedding dress.  Oh please, shoot me if this really happens.  @bluedora, I think you and I have the same feelings about those two characters.  Why did the writer keep HW in the drama but other than have him with JH.  But the writer is so wishy/washy on the storyline.  The writer have us all excited in ep. 1 because they introduced the two characters.  Then in ep. 2, the writer shot us with introducing the whole dysfunctional family and you find out how TW really feels about the wedding.  In ep. 6 when TW said "let not get married", I was hitting my chair and said that was the smartest thing he had said in awhile.  But do you think JH jump at that, noooooo, she started to side with him.  OMG, I hit my chair again and said "is she an idiot".  So @bluedora, either you or me need to jump on the plane and fly to Korea and bash the living daylight of this writer.  He/She is really is not making a whole lot of senses here with the 3 characters.   

While we are in Korea, we need to put some misery to that cheating husband and sleezy reporter.  All marriage have the ups/downs but this reporter is really enjoying making "cheating" a real sport. 

@bluedora said ....."While in Korea, I'm going to hunt JH down and slap some sense into her before she walks down that aisle "Brainless women, smell the coffee ~O) ~O) ~O) and wake up and get a grip over your SANITIES.!!!!" - Why waste your time on her @bluedora?  I would go directly up to HW and tell him "what is the problem of you holding back? If you want that woman, snap out of it and go for her?"  Geez, sometime you have to "hit them in the head (like dud???) before they get it.

In the next couple of eps. from what I am seeing, there will be a lot of changes in the 3 characters lives.  So either I get a new chair or just keep bashing it until all the cotton comes out and reminds me this drama was really good.  So stay tune all!!

@gemmie - love all your pictures so far - I really love them.

Archived