[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

You Go HJ
You are so so so so right to yelling to that witch
now HJ is yelling to the MIL , because Kang Company is in difficult position because Mira and MIL
and HJ is blaming MIL for everything, even for TJ and Mira affair.
if i were HJ , I WILL SLAP MIL right away
good job HJ :D:))  Show to MIL, who is the boss in kang house right now ! :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

writer nim is very sick .
last episode, writer nim showed me that HJ is not in love with TJ anymore and wanted to divorce him
but now, she gave me a crying HJ . HJ is crying on her bed. it looks like, writer nim showing me that HJ is still in love with TJ
so confusing and disgusting

Edit :
SK is with HW mother, and now SK mother is fighting with HW mother
will be this a ending for SK and HW ???
HW mother said : Don't marry HW to SK and SK mother

yeahhhhh, the ballad singer is in GOM right now
he did the crying scene at hospital and i saw his acting is very funny :)
he is crying because he is happy became a father.
JH is visiting her friend at hospital (a friend from jeju  who is pregnant at past episode)

Guest arctikmon-k1430293041

I just finished watching ep 31 without subs ( at this point i dont even need to know what they're saying) and i'm still not seeing the light. While i understand that relationships and marriage are complicated, it takes work, devotion, compromise....etc. i think there's just a point where you have to say stop.And i am so disappointed with HJ, i had some hope for her thinking that she would teach those rats Kangs sthg but no at the end of the day i feel like it is still abt money and power. And i dont see how the relationship between her and the kangs can be mended in the eyes of the public after all the incriminating documents she revealed during the divorce case. 
AS for HW....sigh**** i dont like him it's not even abt ship because i'm not either a fan of TW, however HW needs to wake up some people are aggressive, some defensive others passive-aggressive he is just plain passive. TW comes off as a bully, who's always pushing which is a turnoff but i understand why JH eventually let herself be with him it is easier to follow a shepherd than a sheep. 
And JH.......sigh****( and a long one). I dont see her being with HW. She may have feelings for him but honestly how much do they know abt each other? I think she associates him with Happy/carefree/stolen moments and she keeps comparing that with the reality she has with TW and his baggage otherwise known as family. It looks like she is still intimate with her husband and willing to give him a child. After the 3 years deadline her father imposed i thought she would endure silently making minimal efforts until 2015 then grab her laptop and get gone. Seeing how every time she rejected TW's comforting touch, had i been in her place i wouldnt even be able to share a room with the guy. So is she really so averse to TW ? 
I think the author will punish Evil Mil sending her to jail or making her a social outcast to get her out of the picture then JH and TW will be able to live peacefully (if that's even possible in that household) since Mil seems to be the origin of a lot of issues. 

I knew TW would be a major a**hole and offer HW money - AND insist JH can never know he was arrested because of TW's family. Jerk, I hate him even more now. We also see JH getting closer to TW, she misses him. BLECH  Yea, I seriously doubt any divorce is gonna happen. JH looks happy, smiling and laughing in this episode. 
I also knew nothing would really happen when Nam Mi Ra turned herself in - why wasn't MIL arrested immediately? Now we have HJ crying and missing her loser husband who beats her? 
I can't even...  :-w

aaahhhh ??? after JH saw a baby at hospital and her friends then she wanted to went home
when she walked at hospital, she met another doctor, a different doctor, (Male)
its lagging , correct me if i was wrong : i think JH asked the doctor about her condition is very difficult to get sleeping and a ??????

that handsome man who is like JYJ group , is his name is Pil ho ???
he said to Michael Noh, that he will bring EH to San Fransisco .
Michael is very angry hearing that and want to punch Pil ho
and michael right away go to EH house
seriously Michael ??? you already dumped EH over cynhtia and then u are angry because EH will go to San Fransisco
Michael, get a mirror and take a look yourself at that mirror !!

JH is having a bad dream again alone at her bedroom without TW .
yeahhh TW , you should with JH right now !!! where is your promise TW ??
FIL said to HJ to bring TJ to the house
with a lot of bodyguard, HJ came to a hotel and pick up TJ

finally a scene what i wanted from 100 year ago.
Hj is slapping TJ , twice !!!
yeahhhhhh
but after that , i felt WTF .because HJ is kneel down infront TJ and asked him to wake up because he already has 2 children and wanted him to go home and HJ is crying after said that

TW is in home
and touching JH and TW is realize something wrong with JH
JH is not self-conscious  and TW saw that pills but its too late cause JH is not wake up and continued

In my opinion it is so hard to support one of them. For me all three, TW, HW and JH are lacking. I can't understand their behavior. I will say something that many people might disagree, but they all have what they deserve. They had many chances through out these 31 ep to change their lives, they are healthy, smart, young... and what I've been seeing in these last couple of ep is the same excuses over and over again. I just hope that somehow they can find happiness in the end. 

on preview :
looks like TJ is having fun with kids , because kids draw something on TJ face and Hj is smiling because of that
MIL is very shocked after reading a newspaper
JH is addict with that pills , and she even sleeping inside a restaurant
and there is a reporter inside TW office and TW saw him
finally TW said what he wanted about his marriage to MIL and FIL and yelling his own mother :D

Why would JH be sleeping in a restaurant for episode 33? She already overdosed once and after that she is taking the sleeping pills? It does not look good for her becoming totally addicted to them! Is she going to end up dying?

Guest lettykay

Thaila said: In my opinion it is so hard to support one of them. For me all three, TW, HW and JH are lacking. I can't understand their behavior. I will say something that many people might disagree, but they all have what they deserve. They had many chances through out these 31 ep to change their lives, they are healthy, smart, young... and what I've been seeing in these last couple of ep is the same excuses over and over again. I just hope that somehow they can find happiness in the end. 

Thaila

said: In my opinion it is so hard to support one of them. For me all three, TW, HW and JH are lacking. I can't understand their behavior. I will say something that many people might disagree, but they all have what they deserve. They had many chances through out these 31 ep to change their lives, they are healthy, smart, young... and what I've been seeing in these last couple of ep is the same excuses over and over again. I just hope that somehow they can find happiness in the end. 

Archived