[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Oh my gosh JH don't make the same mistake! You were regretting listening to everyone but yourself, which is why you got into this hell!! Pleaseeee don't stay there for long! ughhh I hope he's happy when his daughter drops dead. Surely his depression will go away >_>

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auntie Mame said: Damn!  This Goddess better not put those women back into their respective households!!!!!  NO! NO! NO!  :-q

I'm usually not a violent person.  But, I will personally hire the "Man From Nowhere" to take care of this writer, if any of those women return to their husbands!  >:P

@SexyDolceVita   thanks for translating the episode previews.
So I guess possibly due to the extension, everyone's all gonna go backwards.  Sometimes this is the one frustrating thing about GOM, inconsistent character growth.  Everytime you see the characters going an INCH forward, then the next episode will show them regressing by a MILE.

:-w

The way I see it, jh/hw's situation is very tricky. As long as she's married, Jh cannot go to hw without it being seen as betrayal/unfaithful and hw cannot go to Jh without being seen as the 3rd party. Despite this, I hope the writer will find a way for Hw/Jh to find each other in the end.

I really seriously feel the ending will be rushed!!  I also think JH will stay with TW.  Seriously this psycho writer keeps like @akikisetsu said the inconsistency of what she is writing.  One episode JH wants a divorce.  Another episode JH is so sick she is at the hospital.  Another episode she tells TW she isn't going back.  Now the preview is showing she is going back.  Come on, where is the psycho writer going with JH character.  It is going in circle.

Then this psycho writer is doing the same with TW character.  In one he is telling JH he will protect her.  Then he is screaming at JH he doesn't have feeling from JH.  What gives here - again inconsistency.

I don't know about you, I am so frustrated with this psycho writer and drama, I was thinking there is a turning point to this drama.  Now we are going backward again. Geez - I really truly am frustrated. :-t  ~X(

LOL ho wfunny everyone had a different thoughts with JH & TW or JH & HW. Seriously HW is a tofu guy  ...mannz so indecisive and slow. Aww can't stand this type of guy ... yeah lovely , soft & easy but again his so indecisive let others over right his decision all the time. TW is obsessive with JH but hey he did fiught to keep his love beside him. JH aww so tempe-metal  ... if she give a bit of effort to understand why TW behave the way his is ...coz he is from a rich family ... and they do have million of stupid rules that an outside can side. Well ...come to the end it was the un-reasonable mum creating all this fuss and unhappiness for her children.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Possible triggers of Ji Hye's divorce with Tae Wook

1) evil mil slaps ji hye out of anger or frustration, indirectly caused by tae jin's imprisonment. Meaning mil takes it out on ji hye. Jh cannot tolerate physical abuse on top of mental abuse, she leaves kang family estate with all of her belongings.

2) evil mil slaps ji hye after overhearing tae wook and ji hye quarreling over hyun woo. Mil is mad that ji hye had cheated on tae wook before. Jh cannot stand being further insulted by mil and tw, so she packs up and leaves the next day.

3) evil mil wants ji hye to go to prison as her scapegoat for the art buying money laundering case. Tae wook cannot allow ji hye to be used by his family like trash, so he painfully decides to divorce ji hye to set her free from his horrible family.

4) after returning to kang family estate for a few days, ji hye still cannot tolerate her meaningless lifestyle, mil's mental abuse and tw's controlling behaviour.

She proposes to tw to move out and seek their own lifestyle, which means tw might have to give up his inheritance and status as the third son of kang family. Can tw do this for her if he really loves her?

Tw refuses outrightly and insists ji hye to get accustomed to his family over time. Tw says he cannot be so selfish and give up his family and inheritance just for jh. Ji hye finally understands tw will never leave his family and his family will always be number one on his priority list. She packs up and leaves her villa when tw is out at work, and goes into hiding from everyone.

5) ji hye finds out kang family is going to frame kyung min and hyun woo as scapegoats of tae jin's construction corruption case. She warns hyun woo in advance secretly but Tae wook discovers ji hye's betrayal and slaps her. Ji hye packs up and leaves after reeling in the shockness of being slapped by tw.

Anymore guesses?

Possible triggers of Ji Hye's divorce with Tae Wook

1) evil mil slaps ji hye out of anger or frustration, indirectly caused by tae jin's imprisonment. Meaning mil takes it out on ji hye. Jh cannot tolerate physical abuse on top of mental abuse, she leaves kang family estate with all of her belongings.

2) evil mil slaps ji hye after overhearing tae wook and ji hye quarreling over hyun woo. Mil is mad that ji hye had cheated on tae wook before. Jh cannot stand being further insulted by mil and tw, so she packs up and leaves the next day.

3) evil mil wants ji hye to go to prison as her scapegoat for the art buying money laundering case. Tae wook cannot allow ji hye to be used by his family like trash, so he painfully decides to divorce ji hye to set her free from his horrible family.

4) after returning to kang family estate for a few days, ji hye still cannot tolerate her meaningless lifestyle, mil's mental abuse and tw's controlling behaviour.

She proposes to tw to move out and seek their own lifestyle, which means tw might have to give up his inheritance and status as the third son of kang family. Can tw do this for her if he really loves her?

Tw refuses outrightly and insists ji hye to get accustomed to his family over time. Tw says he cannot be so selfish and give up his family and inheritance just for jh. Ji hye finally understands tw will never leave his family and his family will always be number one on his priority list. She packs up and leaves her villa when tw is out at work, and goes into hiding from everyone.

5) ji hye finds out kang family is going to frame kyung min and hyun woo as scapegoats of tae jin's construction corruption case. She warns hyun woo in advance secretly but Tae wook discovers ji hye's betrayal and slaps her. Ji hye packs up and leaves after reeling in the shockness of being slapped by tw.

Anymore guesses?

Confused at this point!!!!

But give it ago

1. Jh enters house and is immediately insulted n belittled by mil. She puts up with it but finely puts her gut Down during last 4 episodes. Her dad will probably find out the severity of how she been treated within the last two episode. I think maybe last episode her and hw will meet in heheh island.

Or she meet TW there after he come to real life after they divorce

@SexyDolceVIta

We probably may not see jh with hw or may just get a friendship with hint of something more. In reality this can happen in real life. I think TW will realize to late how much JH gave up n put in the relationship. With that realization I am fighting for all the female leads to have some kind of happy ending. This drama has forgiveness yet selfishness.

JH deserves everything MIL gives her if she chooses to go back! She chose to forsake her heart to go live with wealthy! Now it's time for her to suffer like HJ has. I was rooting for JH to be free and independent, but after reading the summaries for the upcoming episodes...she deserves to be beaten to a pulp by MIL. Happy trails! Now I'm just going to watch it for the abuse of JH because the writer has apparently lost her marbles!

Guest SexyDolceVita

shebacamp said: @SexyDolceVIta
We probably may not see jh with hw or may just get a friendship with hint of something more. In reality this can happen in real life. I think TW will realize to late how much JH gave up n put in the relationship. With that realization I am fighting for all the female leads to have some kind of happy ending. This drama has forgiveness yet selfishness.

darkpink said: hi everyone, it's my first time posting here! ^^ did anyone of you understand what it is that the DIL have in her possession that the FIL is hesitating about his decision? what's so shocking about that lawyer aka her legal representative? i really didn't understand???!

akikisetsu said: @SexyDolceVita   thanks for translating the episode previews.
So I guess possibly due to the extension, everyone's all gonna go backwards.  Sometimes this is the one frustrating thing about GOM, inconsistent character growth.  Everytime you see the characters going an INCH forward, then the next episode will show them regressing by a MILE.

I forgot to say before, MIL's ringtone made me laugh. If she wasn't so vile towards JH and HJ she'd be an amusing character.I think JH will try to save the marriage one last time, she'll give TW an ultimatum: we move out or we divorce. Obviously TW won't want to move out and will tell her again that he has to save face since he's the only son who still hasn't dissapointed the Kangs. JH will have none of that and all hell will break lose in the last four episodes. After finally divorcing TW, we'll get a one year time jump and JH and HW will run into each other across the street and smile, end credits.

Guest SexyDolceVita

joojanah said: I forgot to say before, MIL's ringtone made me laugh. If she wasn't so vile towards JH and HJ she'd be an amusing character.I think JH will try to save the marriage one last time, she'll give TW an ultimatum: we move out or we divorce. Obviously TW won't want to move out and will tell her again that he has to save face since he's the only son who still hasn't dissapointed the Kangs. JH will have none of that and all hell will break lose in the last four episodes. After finally divorcing TW, we'll get a one year time jump and JH and HW will run into each other across the street and smile, end credits.

Guest SexyDolceVita

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310022118242410

Nam Sang Mi attended Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung's wedding...as it was mentioned in the article...

SexyDolceVita said: If im not wrong....

Episode 29
예고없이 서울로 상경한 남길은 지선의 집에 머물러 있는 지혜와 맞닥들이고, 지혜는 태욱과 이혼하고 싶다 말하지만 남길은 거세게 반대한다.

Without giving notice, ji hye returns to her hometown and visits her father. She reveals to her father that she wants to divorce tae wook but her father fiercely opposes.
OR
Without giving notice, ji hye's father visits ji sun's house and is surprised to see ji hye living there now. Ji hye confesses to her father that she wants to divorce tae wook but ji hye's father opposes adamantly....

Tell me why the father decided to come to visit JH in Seoul now?  He hasn't visited in a year and now he shows up at the critical time when we all think JH is moving forward.  Noooo, he shows up and now we are all going backward with JH - back to the chamber of horror!!!

I really think there will be a rush to end this series.  I also think we will have another year jump to show how all the characters are after a year.  I am only guessing but I am going by my gut that JH will on her own.  She probably find out after going back to the ice castle that everything is still the same - abuse from MIL and no love at all from TW (fail again).  Euh Hee will probably living happily with her son - divorced from Michael Noh.  JS is with her 1st grandchild. And HJ is with her girls and doing well with her new enterprise (money from her divorce).  I think that how the ending (only from my guesses).

But with this writer, anything can happen - geez!!! :-??

Archived