[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Guest lettykay

@SexyDolceVita please no slapping/hitting any kind of violence, this show has way too much already, I hope they do not go there.

Also about TW something I have been wondering is he truly happy with JH? Seriously for the last year she has been and looked miserable, apart from one or two scenes, we barely see any affection from her and she is just so cold to him, I think their main topic of conversation is her complaining about him and his family. At this point I dont know why him and JH are trying to hold on to the marriage.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ailskdrama

Thank you so much for this link @skara

Goddess of Marriage - Ep.22: http://yume.vn/tomhhoang/article/goddess-of-marriage-ep-22.35DF6B1D.html

Guest NEWMARIO

"Goddess of Marriage" Lee Tae-ran begs for mercy

Source | 2013/09/08 | 51 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo346275.jpg

"Goddess of MarriageLee Tae-ran broke down.

Hong Hye-jeong (Lee Tae-ran) got a call from her mother one day.

She said some investigators came and took Hye-jin, her brother. He was deeply involved with the dealing of art through Nam Mi-ra (Sim I-yeong). The profits of these deals were going into the dark pockets of Kim Tae-jin (Kim Jeong-tae) who is Hong Hye-jeong's husband and Nam Mi-ra's boyfriend.

As irrational investigations went on, the prosecutors reached Hye-jin. Hye-jeong sensed that her father-in-law had something to do with his and went to find him.

Kang Min-ho (Jeon Gook-hwan) asked why he should do so. "Why is your brother so involved with this case? Tell him to go and live 3 year and they will guarantee a position for him at their company".

Hong Hye-jeong begged, "He's only 27. His life would be ruined if he went to prison. Please help him.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

@lettykay. Technically tw forced the marriage only because he wanted her., but in later episodes at first he apologized for the behavior of his family knowing what they were like. I noticed in ep 22 he simply ignored jh for the most part until she started to speak openly about how she feels. I think it drove in the nail they she basically told him that his promises were duds. If anyone who is not in love and that is jh after seeing the mil treat hj for something that happened in the past.
It is my prediction that both hj/jh will divorce though one will be forced, but its too late to save tj and the kangs. I now predict that they will loose everything and they become a laughing stock. Tw will be fired for corruption by putting the blame on a innocent person she he will be forced to leave the country.
Im just ready for the smack down for that god awful ugly mil. Still hinks she looks like a halk pig of sorts, but still she plays a horribly bad person.

Guest SexyDolceVita

As much as i hope no more violence, this seems to be the direction it is going...
One slap from tw is enough to wake jh up. Trust me. I luv nam sang mi, dont get me wrong but looking at how easily wound up tw is in episode twenty two, i will not be surprised at tw showing his violent side sooner or later when he loses it.

Rem in episode nine, when tw is driving jh home after bumping into hw together at the hotel lunch. Tw tells jh to shut up before he does anything to her.

Later, jh asks tw on the phone if he will hit her if she doesnt do as he wishes after they are married. Tw arrogantly says if he wants to hit her, he wld have done it already long time ago. He is not that kind of man though... seriously i dont trust men when they say they wont beat a woman. Never say never.

Then when they are quarreling in the hotel room, tw grabs jh tightly by her arms and shakes her violently, telling her to shut up. My god, i really thought tw wld have beaten her up during several moments in that scene. Btw, it is a great scene, one of the best scenes in this drama so far.

All these scenes were laid down by the writer for a future sudden out of control slap by tw. These were the hints. Anyways one slap is nothing compared to hj and teacher nam's fight scenes, fil hitting tj twice, mil slapping hj and pulling her hair, etc.

Sigh... i deeply appreciate tw and jh's rare sweet moments. Of course who wouldnt love to see them being affectionate towards each other or even one sidedly? At least things are civil and calm. Episode nineteen where jh hugs tw was really a pleasant surprise for me! I luv it.

Now jh has been trying to turn off her five senses, plus esp. her mind and heart when living with the kangs. So if tw still finds fault with jh when she is already in this state, this marriage is officially over.

So yes, there is nothing to hold onto in this marriage.

It is just an everyday ordeal to keep her head above the water for jh.

And for tw, it is an everyday frustrating realisation of how incapable and helpless he is towards fulfilling the only two wishes jh yearns for since their wedding - to get back to work and going to ny for more freedom and less stress. Jh's tired stoic face is a daily reminder of that.

I dont think jh is being unreasonable since she says she doesnt blame him but she herself has realised her husband is as helpless as her when it comes to having freedom to do the things they want or do not want to do in this chaebol family. Since there is no warmth, no hope, no closeness, no connection of thoughts with anyone, not even her husband....jh is increasingly feeling there is really no need for her to carry on this lifestyle with tw anymore.

Most importantly, she doesnt need to stay within kang family anymore, not even for the sake of tw... And she doesnt even need the money or branded possessions or imported car. So divorce bells are ringing... lettykay said: @SexyDolceVita please no slapping/hitting any kind of violence, this show has way too much already, I hope they do not go there.

Also about TW something I have been wondering is he truly happy with JH? Seriously for the last year she has been and looked miserable, apart from one or two scenes, we barely see any affection from her and she is just so cold to him, I think their main topic of conversation is her complaining about him and his family. At this point I dont know why him and JH are trying to hold on to the marriage.

I don't believe HW and JH will commit adultery. It hasn't happened in the last 12 episodes since JH got married and it ain't going to happen in the remaining episodes. This drama has too many loose ends to tie so creating another knot now doesn't help. Also, based on both HW's and JH's characters, they will not go down this path. They both have too much pride and respect for others, especially to one another that they won't commit the presumable "act" that most of the viewers are fearing.

Not once have I heard nor fear the adultery bell ringing between these two, even when they met again since ep 18. I see their several meetings as wake up calls to both; that their decision to not hold on to each other before JH's marriage was the biggest mistake of their lives. They've both come to term that they can't undo their wrong decision so now they have to live and face their consequences silently. JH, for living a lifeless marriage and enduring the bullying of the Kang's household whereas HW is suffering from the pain of hating and missing JH in his life.

What I like in ep 22 is that HW is starting to question whether he is right for SK. HW knows that he doesn't love SK so he tries to make up for it by putting his effort into making her happy the best that he could, now and later after marriage. However, SK's mom really struck him hard today. He is now thinking that maybe he is really incapable of making SK happy. First, he is not measuring up to SK mother's standard. Second, he doesn't want to. Third, his fondness for SK is not enough for him to fight for her. If HW really cares for SK and wants to make their future marriage works, he would be angry like SK had wanted him to be. But, he's not.

I'm liking the individual road that the writer is paving for HW and JH. HW is slowly moving away from his impending marriage with SK and JH is drifting away from her marriage with TW. Hopefully, by the time that JH and TW divorces, HW and SK will break up too. This time, HW and JH timing will be perfect and they can start all over again....in Jeju.

Guest ailskdrama

At this ppoint of the story if HJ and JH both dont divorce, . I think it really sends a warped message about korean marital trends/social norm. While i really appreciate the perspective shared by all on this forum unfortunately it's not the message sent by the writers to us.

@lettykay. Technically tw forced the marriage only because he wanted her., but in later episodes at first he apologized for the behavior of his family knowing what they were like. I noticed in ep 22 he simply ignored jh for the most part until she started to speak openly about how she feels. I think it drove in the nail they she basically told him that his promises were duds. If anyone who is not in love and that is jh after seeing the mil treat hj for something that happened in the past.

It is my prediction that both hj/jh will divorce though one will be forced, but its too late to save tj and the kangs. I now predict that they will loose everything and they become a laughing stock. Tw will be fired for corruption by putting the blame on a innocent person she he will be forced to leave the country.

Im just ready for the smack down for that god awful ugly mil. Still hinks she looks like a halk pig of sorts, but still she plays a horribly bad person.

The first time I saw SK's mother wearing this (I don't know how to call it exactly :D), I wondered who designed such a ridiculous product ! I don't see any beauty of it, and I can not imagine that a mother-in-law can wear it for the first meeting with her son-in-law and his mother.

Guest lettykay

I think the issue would be that JH/HW will not come across well,  all they need to do is just split up with TW and SK and get together, the only thing an affair will bring is more unnecessary drama and complications.

Guest SexyDolceVita

I think the issue would be that JH/HW will not come across well' date='  all they need to do is just split up with TW and SK and get together, the only thing an affair will bring is more unnecessary drama and complications.[/quote']

Yeah an affair will make tw go mad and all the more he wldnt want to divorce jh....if he cant have smth, he will destroy it i think.

Guest SexyDolceVita

shebacamp said: I look at the othe ex DIL she looks like she tried but got out and not afraid of them. Plus I think jh has good support system she was just to stupid to talk before marriage. Family n fri

Guest SexyDolceVita

Iris said: Nam Sang mi and Kim Ji hon looking good together off the set....

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/09/06/goddess-of-marriage-may-extend-4-episodes-as-the-gorgeous-leads-nam-sang-mi-and-kim-ji-hoon-step-out-for-event/

Guest SexyDolceVita

joojanah said: Hello everyone, first time posting here :)As for me, the only reason I don't want them to have an affair is that I don't want Ji Hye to be shamed when they inevitably find out. Just thinking about it makes me angry haha

Archived