[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Jang Young Nam Still in Love with Husband Jang Hyun Sung

'Goddess of Marriage' Jang Young Nam Still in Love with Husband Jang Hyun Sung
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Jang Young Nam Still in Love with Husband Jang Hyun Sung

"Goddess of Marriage" Jang Young Nam still appears to be in love with Jang Hyun Sung.

September 7, the 21st episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Kwon Eun Hee (Jang Young Nam) meeting with her sister-in-law, Song Ji Sun (Jo Min Soo) and hearing the news about her husband No Seung Soo (Jang Hyun Sung).

Song Ji Sun goes to see Kwon Eun Hee and they catch up on each other's lives happily. Kwon Eun Hee becomes curious about her husband and Song Ji Sun tells her what he has been up to.

No Seung Soo had stopped working at the broadcasting station after the scandal with Shin Cynthia (Clara). He hasn't been able to find work at any other stations so he is currently working as an English teacher at a nearby academy. She also mentions that at night, he works as a designated driver.

After hearing the news, Kwon Eun Hee secretly watches No Seung Soo working as a designated driver. Even though he had an affair with another woman, she was still worried about him. Kwon Eun Hee had left home after she found out about the affair but they are still not legally divorced.

What will happen to these two in the future?

class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Shim Yi Young Expose Lee Tae Ran's Past 'Until the End'
'Goddess of Marriage' Shim Yi Young Expose Lee Tae Ran's Past 'Until the End'
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Shim Yi Young Expose Lee Tae Ran's Past 'Until the End'

"Goddess of Marriage" Shim Yi Young exposes Lee Tae Rans' secret past.

September 7, an episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Sang Hoon (Lee Joo Hyun) meeting with her little sister, Mi Ra (Shim Yi Young) to discuss the matters of his ex-girlfriend Hye Jung (Lee Tae Ran).

Sang Hoon says, "Are you responsible for exposing those photos? Stop it now." Mi Ra replies angrily, "I'm going to do it until the end. Do you know how I lived in Chungdam-Dong for 6 years?"

Mi Ra continues, "You ended up like this because of that woman and mom died because she was so angry with your situation. I came back from Paris in the middle of studying. I lived as a secretary, nanny and some house dog. You are still not on your right mind. You're still in your fantasy land."

After realizing what his little sister had done, Sang Hoon calls Hye Jung. Sang Hoon says, "I found out who did this so don't worry." However, Hye Jung hangs up on him after saying, "How could you leave someone to do this."

class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Jo Min Soo Scolds Nam Sang Mi 'Stop Spending Money Uselessly'
'Goddess of Marriage' Jo Min Soo Scolds Nam Sang Mi 'Stop Spending Money Uselessly'
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Jo Min Soo Scolds Nam Sang Mi 'Stop Spending Money Uselessly'

"Goddess of Marriage" Nam Sang Mi gets in trouble with Jo Min Soo for spending her money carelessly.

September 7, an episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Song Ji Hye (Nam Sang Mi) going shopping with her niece No Min Jung (Lee Se Young).

Ji Hye and her niece return home with several luxury bags. When Song Ji Sun (Jo Min Soo) sees this, she glares at Ji Hye.

Ji Sun takes Ji Hye inside of the bedroom to say, "Why are you doing this. You used to be scared of spending $30 when you were single. How you're giving away presents that are worth $5,000. Stop spending your money so carelessly."

Ji Hye explodes with tears and anger and says, "Yeah, I am spending money carelessly. My sister-in-law told me to go shopping instead of spending money on alcohol. So I did. Min Jung can have whatever she wants and I can give her whatever I want to give her. Isn't that good for both of us?"

Ji Sun becomes surprised and asks, "Did something happen again? Is Tae Wook having an affair?" 

class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Nam Sang Mi Finally Explodes on Lee Tae Ran
'Goddess of Marriage' Nam Sang Mi Finally Explodes on Lee Tae Ran
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Nam Sang Mi Finally Explodes on Lee Tae Ran

"Goddess of Marriage" Nam Sang Mi has had enough and talks back to Lee Tae Ran.

September 7, an episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Song Ji Hye  (Nam Sang Mi) finally getting the courage to talk back to her sister-in-law Hong Hye Jung (Lee Tae Ran).

During the episode, Song Ji Hye decides to drink alcohol to relieve all the stress she has been receiving from her in-laws. The next morning, she is late for breakfast. Hong Hye Jung sees this and says, "You must be out of your mind. How dare you come home drunk?"

Song Ji Hye finally gets the courage to stand up for herself and says, "As if you never came home drunk before? Is it so wrong to drink?"

All the tension between Song Ji Hye and Hong Hye Jung is more sensitive than ever before. Will this hostile relationship ever calm down?

class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran Warns Mother-in-Law Yoon So Jung
'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran Warns Mother-in-Law Yoon So Jung
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran Warns Mother-in-Law Yoon So Jung

"Goddess of Marriage" Lee Tae Ran gives her mother-in-law a very powerful warning.

September 7, the 21st episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Hong Hye Jung (Lee Tae Ran) giving her mother-in-law Lee Jung Sook (Yoon So Jung) a warning.

When her son Jang Tae Jin (Kim Jung Tae), is investigated by the police Lee Jung Sook tells Hong Hye Jung, "Do you even know how this household is running about these days?!"

Hong Hye Jung says, "I am aware. I did as much as I could in regards to the issue. He even hit me when I tried to stop him. You are the one who connected him to Mister Nam. They lived together and bought in paintings to lobby their way into politics."

Lee Jung Sook is dumbfounded and replies, "Where do you think you are? How dare you speak like that to me? I am your mother-in-law." Hone Hye Jung responds, "You are my mother-in-law. This problem happened because you didn't acknowledge me and then bringing another woman. I did what I could so if you want to avoid getting investigated, take down that painting first."

Lee Jung Sook becomes furious and yells, "Hong Hye Jung! Where do you think you are!" However, Kang Man Ho (Jeon Gook Hwan) appears and takes Hong Hye Jung's side.

http://www.kdramastars.com[ /spoiler]

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by Staff Writer   Sep 08, 2013 12:34 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran's Brother Arrested 'Completely Torn Apart'

'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran's Brother Arrested 'Completely Torn Apart'
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran's Brother Arrested 'Completely Torn Apart'

"Goddess of Marriage" Lee Tae Ran is completely torn apart when her brother is arrested and she has no power to do anything.

September 8, an episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Hong Hye Jung (Lee Tae Ran) receiving a message from her mother in the midst of dealing with the troubles regarding her problematic photos.

Hong Hye Jung receives a text from her mother saying, "Detectives came and they're taking Hae Jin." Hone Hye Jung's little brother Hae Jin had been deeply involved in dealing with paintings for lobbying working with Nam Mi Ra (Shim Yi Young). The money from the paintings have been used as funds for Kang Tae Jin (Kim Jung Tae), who is Hone Hye Jung's husband as well as the man Nam Mi Ra is having a secret affair with.

When Kang Tae Jin was taken in to be investigated, Hong Hye Jung's little brother was brought into the investigation as well. Hone Hye Jung catches on that her father-in-law Kang Man Ho (Jeon Gook Hwan) had something to do with it so she requests to meet with him.

Kang Man Ho responds, "What? Your brother? That is that I want to ask you. Why is your little brother deeply involved in your husband's business? Whatever the case is, let him serve time for 3 years. If he serves 3 years, I'm sure the group will give him a job when he gets out. So tell him to serve some time."

Hong Hye Jung says, "Father, please help. He's only 27. If he goes to prison now, his whole life is going to be ruined. Please save him!" Hong Hye Jung begins to cry while begging for her brother's life.

http://www.kdramastars.com

by Staff Writer   Sep 08, 2013 01:13 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Kim Joon Goo's Surprising Twist 'Lee Se Young to Wed an Heir?'

'Goddess of Marriage' Kim Joon Goo's Surprising Twist 'Lee Se Young to Wed an Heir?'
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Kim Joon Goo's Surprising Twist 'Lee Se Young to Wed an Heir?'

"Goddess of Marriage" Lee Se Young's secret admirer Kim Joon Goo's surprising twist.

September 8, the 22nd episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Kim Ye Sol (Kim Joon Goo) proposing to No Min Jung (Lee Se Young).

Kim Ye Sol calls out No Min Jung to propose to her with a special event he prepared for her. However, the surprise event goes wrong and No Min Jung becomes angry after getting hit in the head.

Kim Ye Sol says, "It's a diamond ring. Marry me. To be honest, I'm not a employee here. I own this place." No Min Jung replies, "You're just an employee doing this while the owner is away. Don't lie" and becomes angrier.

No Min Jung says, "Do you see this bag? I'm not going to marry someone unless he can buy me luxurious bags like this for the rest of my life. I thought you were going to let me borrow money for plastic surgery but marriage? Don't contact me ever again."

Later on, Kim Ye Sol's real identity starts to become exposed. Kim Ye Sol is the one and only grandson of President Jin (Ban Hyo Sung) who helped Kwon Eun Hee (Jang Young Nam) get back on her feet again. Kwon Eun Hee will find out about Kim Ye Sol and her niece No Min Jung's relationship sooner or later. How will she react? 

by Staff Writer   Sep 08, 2013 01:47 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Jang Hyun Sung Secretly Follows Son to Jang Young Nam

'Goddess of Marriage' Jang Hyun Sung Secretly Follows Son to Jang Young Nam
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Jang Hyun Sung Secretly Follows Son to Jang Young Nam

"Goddess of Marriage" Jang Hyun Sung secretly follows his son to see Jang Young Nam.

September 8, an episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured No Seung Soo (Jang Hyun Sung) secretly following his son No Jang Woo (Yang Han Yeol) to Seogwang Group.

When No Seung Soo sees Kwon Eun Hee (Jang Young Nam), he says, "What's up with you. Give it back. Our home and the paperwork.. and my parents' house and their paperwork. I guess you felt guilty, huh? I thought you sold it but you rented it out."

He continues, "Do you know how my parents and I had to live because you rented out our homes? I lived with my sister-in-law on my back constantly." Kwon Eun Hee replies, "Didn't you leave home? Why did you come back when you left us when you got sick of us?"

No Seung Soo replies, "I'm going to go back to that apartment and live there. And I'm going to file for divorce. I know where you work now so I'm going to come by every day until you give up the paperwork for the apartment."

by Staff Writer   Sep 08, 2013 02:00 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Sang Woo Humiliated by Go Na Eun's Mother

'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Sang Woo Humiliated by Go Na Eun's Mother
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Sang Woo Humiliated by Go Na Eun's Mother

"Goddess of Marriage" Lee Sang Woo gets humiliated by Go Na Eun's mother who disrespect the city he lives in.

September 8, an episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Kim Hyun Woo (Lee Sang Woo) getting humiliated by his future mother-in-law.

Kim Hyun Woo and Han Se Kyung (Go Na Eun) go to Seoul after receiving a call from Han Se Kyung's mother. Kim Hyun Woo had already been sensitive about the topic of marrying a wealthy girl and the comments he was receiving. When they meet with Han Se Kyung's mother, she makes everything worse.

Han Se Kyung's mother says, "Why won't you come live in the villa we got for you? Why don't you stop being so proud and come down to our level. Can't a mother do this for his future son-in-law?"

Han Se Kyung replies, "Mom, please just stop." However, her mother continues. She adds, "Don't you think your own mother would want you to live in Gangnam rather than Ganbuk? Quit your job right now and come into our company and start training to become a successor. You're lucky you know. She has no siblings. There are no brothers-in-law to compete with. You're going to let that girl live in a tiny apartment in Gangbuk? That's not right!"

When they leave the room, Han Se Kyung begins to cry and says, "I'm so sorry. If you have something to say, say it to me right now." However, Kim Hyun Woo just says, "Was I this incompetent? I think I need to think about whether I am really that inadequate to make you happy." Kim Hyun Woo walks away.

by Staff Writer   Sep 08, 2013 02:14 PM EDT ic_art_+.gific_art_-.gific_art_email.gific_art_print.gif class="cb b15"'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran Completely Ruined from Exposed Photos
'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran Completely Ruined from Exposed Photos
(Photo : SBS) 'Goddess of Marriage' Lee Tae Ran Completely Ruined from Exposed Photos

"Goddess of Marriage" Lee Tae Ran becomes completely ruined emotionally and socially because of the photos that have been exposed.

September 8, the 22nd episode of the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage" featured Hong Hye Jung (Lee Tae Ran) losing her dignity after her photos from the past become exposed.

The photo of Hong Hye Jung and her previous lover becomes exposed on the Shinyoung Hotel Homepage. The photo becomes the most popular topic on search engines and the whole nation sees the photo. Her father-in-law, Kang Man Ho (Jeon Gook Hwan) becomes furious and sends Hong Hye Jung home from work.

When Hong Hye Jung arrives home, her mother-in-law Lee Jung Sook (Yoon So Jung) slaps her and grabs her by her hair. When Hong Hye Jung tries to convince her that the photo has been photoshopped, Lee Jung Sook replies, "Photoshop? I know you dated a man for 3 years. I also know you dumped him and married our Tae Jin (Kim Jung Tae)."

She continues, "You did everything with that man and I took you in even when I knew that. Leave this house right now!" and continues to call her names. Hong Hye Jung leaves home and cries furiously near a lake.

Guest SexyDolceVita

This is interesting for me TW never listened to the radio broadcasting' date=',,,[/quote']

He is not the literature type or listen to music type...

He already knew this fact about himself when he was quarreling with ji hye in episode nine.

Guest SexyDolceVita

In the last scene between tw and jh in episode 22, tw asks jh if she has seen hj's photos.

Jh says yes. Minjung is hj's fan and she calls and emails jh to tell her about it.

Tw tells jh not to worry about their ny trip because once he fixes everything, they can go straightaway.

jh tells tw she has no expectations of the ny trip now, so tw doesnt need to fret about jh being disappointed.

Tw says what does she mean.

Jh says she doesnt expect tw to fulfill any of his promises because he has not been able to so far.

Her job. The ny trip.

Tw says so she is angry with him, she is laughing at him because he is incapable?

Jh says not laughing at him but yes she has been feeling frustrated with him and has grieved over tw's empty promises.

She realises her way of survival in his family is to not expect anything at all.

To be frank, she is afraid of tw's family.

Looking at how things have been happening in tw's family within the past week, seeing how tj and hj are facing troubles, jh understands everyone has loved someone in their past, made mistakes. But in tw's family, a mistake is wrong and it is because one didnt manage things well.

Even though she doesnt like hj much because they are both very different people, she still thinks mil hitting hj in front of yuri and yujin is smth she cannot agree with or understand.

So she doesnt expect anything now from tw.

However she is not sure how long she is able to endure further in this family.

Tw asks what does she mean.

She repeats coldly that she doesnt know how long she is able to endure further.

But she will still do her best.

She then passes tw's pyjamas to him, tells him to wear it and walks away.

Tw is fuming mad to hear what jh has said.

Did you guys hear anything in the background this time too?

Sounds familiar?

DIVORCE BELLS RINGING...LOUDER.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130908
AGB
SBS :  Goddess of MarriageEP22:    9.2%(-0.1) /   9.5%(-1.1)
MBC :  The ScandalEP22:   16.5%(-1.7) /  17.8%(-1.8)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest Locturne

So, how much do you want to bet that MIL is using this drama for exercising? I mean, how over-the-top is her acting when Hye Jung comes home after the scandal has blown up? Or maybe there's a part in the character's description that I missed, like "former wrestler, jumps around a lot, all the time" :-?
I liked the moment when JH calmly explains she doesn't know if she can endure all this much longer; so much matter-of-factness, not blaming TW too much but telling him she just can't live that way much longer, that it's just a fact. At the same time you can feel she's completely desensitized, and that's kinda sad. It occurred to me that during all this time, she must have gone through the five states of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression,  and acceptance. Thankfully, it seems that the acceptance of the fact that there's nothing to expect from TW and her family is going to lead her to make some changes, so good for her! \:D/ I don't know if divorce bells are ringing, SexyDolceVita, but I'd certainly prefer this over the adultery bells that are sorta ringing too (or vibrating? what with the texts...) ^^

Guest SexyDolceVita

So, how much do you want to bet that MIL is using this drama for exercising? I mean, how over-the-top is her acting when Hye Jung comes home after the scandal has blown up? Or maybe there's a part in the character's description that I missed, like "former wrestler, jumps around a lot, all the time" :-?

I liked the moment when JH calmly explains she doesn't know if she can endure all this much longer; so much matter-of-factness, not blaming TW too much but telling him she just can't live that way much longer, that it's just a fact. At the same time you can feel she's completely desensitized, and that's kinda sad. It occurred to me that during all this time, she must have gone through the five states of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression,  and acceptance. Thankfully, it seems that the acceptance of the fact that there's nothing to expect from TW and her family is going to lead her to make some changes, so good for her! \:D/ I don't know if divorce bells are ringing, SexyDolceVita, but I'd certainly prefer this over the adultery bells that are sorta ringing too (or vibrating? what with the texts...) ^^

If Sk's mom and tw's mom are having a go at it in the boxing ring... i will buy tickets and sit in the first row.

Yup, jh will divorce for sure.

tw is going to be fed up and be bad tempered...because of his family.

When jh continues to be cold towards tw in the next few episodes, tw might lose it, esp. when she asks for a divorce.

I guess that he might slap her for once and that will be the dealbreaker, the last straw.

I hate it when tw throws his temper at jh when in the beginning of the episode after tw sees his nieces sleeping in his bedroom and walks to his study, jh asks tw what shall they do?

Instead of giving jh an assuring hug and comfort her, tw kinda throws his temper at her, and says what to do, the storm is coming... this is the moment tw shld offer jh the comfort she needs but he didnt.

So another huge X for tw.

The way he slams the door of the study in jh's face is really ominous of where their marriage is going.

Next thing tw did badly, was when he appeared at cold castle to talk to his father, when he met jh, he didnt ask her if she has eaten or how was she feeling. Instead, he just told her to go back home first. Yes jh also didnt ask tw too. Sigh, the cold castle is truly cold.

I also hate it when tw was pissed at jh's words later on, when jh was merely being honest with him.

He shld feel glad she wasnt asking for a divorce then!

But she will soon!

As for adultery... sigh.

I think hw shldnt text jh at all.

it is very obvious to jh when he texts her that he is still thinking about her.

Which is why jh is being so remote and civil in her replies.

If tw sees those texts, he will probably slap jh instantly given his bad temper... he will not bother to ask for the facts or explanation from jh first given jh's history with hw.

Archived