[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEWMARIO

said:

itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 36px; font-weight: 700; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247); "

[size=3]So Ji Sub

http://vimeo.com/74096445

cr: to uploader

laquetahodge said: Thanks miri for the translationsThat just proves how awesome GHJ is and how great it must be to work with the Hong Sisters. I had watched their interview and she was the one who told SJS to use some type of hand gesture to make his 'Get Out' more condescending. Oh speaking of that interview, thanks to @Yoshikitty for the subs :) 

TGS: (whispers) "I see dead people"
KW: "Don't compete with your past self, look forward to your future self and love your present self" ( I think that's how it went!)
TGS: "How much did you want to sleep with this guy that you'd dream about it"
TGS: (seductively crouches over to JW) "Last night was reaaaalllly good" 

laquetahodge said: @Yoshikitty  Some parts were blurry, but I do appreciate you taking the time out to sub it. 
namedx said: TGS: (whispers) "I see dead people"
KW: "Don't compete with your past self, look forward to your future self and love your present self" ( I think that's how it went!)
TGS: "How much did you want to sleep with this guy that you'd dream about it"
TGS: (seductively crouches over to JW) "Last night was reaaaalllly good" 

jjsweeter0211 said: tumblr_msv86vc7uo1sbxa6zo1_r1_500.gif

The phrase " Get Lost" never sound that sweet ;))It only happened in the drama.If it's in reality ...

Love how they bumped each others shoulder one after another------ a signal like "its your turn now" lol sooooo sweet.... even if I was forced to chuck down tons of salt right now it will be sweet to me.....

Archived