AN CAFE Thread~

Guest Key

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha that's great ^^ Ne, there's no rules that we can't upload stuff right? Coz I'm thinking of putting a few An Cafe songs on the first page so people who never listen to them will know how they sounds like..

• 2 weeks later...

Haha the Expect Rush clip is really hilarious. Wish I could understand what they're saying though. I only know that Teruki and Bou had mimic a couple of poeple, including the bandmates. God, Teruki mimicking Bou.. *dies*

STalk me? *hides*

Kanon

kanon2.jpg

kanon4.jpg

kanon6.jpg

kanon7.jpg

Teruki

fe092e0959e11a38c404b4b6d0497058.jpg

teruki4.jpg

*drools* I do miss his piercings.. ^^;; He only have a few.. Except for his ear, which I have no idea how many they are..

teruki5.jpg

teruki6.jpg

Guest fifth_avenue

Naww, I love their music, and I love Miku best. Though he does kinda scare me, because sometimes he looks like a doll or something. O_O;;

Anyway, here's Hatsukoi anyone who hasnt got it:

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ST7FCT...851EFF8I7BLYI1E

LOL! It's his eyes, thats why Izam-sama want's to poke his eyes out. Right Izam? XD

Thanks for the upload! ^^

i have some songs by them, they're pretty damn good, and look at their pictures makes me want to go clothe shopping so badly :mellow: , im soo poor

^ <3, thank you....

ah, yeah... sending this back to page one...

lol, i've made my little bro into a fan.... -_- but i don't let him watch clips and such yet...

i don't know how to explain to a 10 year old that Bou is really a boy, or why they are so "friendly"

But he's good a mimicking Miku singing, lmao.

i win, page six...>_<

Archived