[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Lee Bo Na - Rachael Yoo - Cha Eun Sang as Kim Tan's history - present - future. Who would he choose?
thava-bfc31.jpg

As for me, I choose: Kim Tan. The one&only.
 tw6fr.gif
I'm sexy and I know it!!!

If it's not so obvious yet, my favorite character is Kim Tan. Why? Kim Tan is different from every character he has played in the past. He has many emotions to show and different feelings about different people in his life; yet, he does it well. Lee Min Ho(t) has proved again that he's not just someone with a pretty face. He's got talents and charisma too.

And no I don't think Young Do is another version of Joon Pyo (BOF). GJP was a bully, immature and childish but I didn't hate his character. There's something adorable and cute about GYP that made me keep wanting to see more, and besides he was friggin hotttttt! YD, on the other hand, scared me. I felt uncomfortable watching him, it's the eyes, it creeps me out, and that's not a compliment.

It's only episode 6, not even half way. Of course Kim Tan isn't fighting back yet. Patience is key, people! and waiting is happiness lolol. Why can't we watch it in peace and enjoy what we get? I enjoy watching Kim Tan cause he makes my heart flutter. (My last obsession was OS from TWTWB! Hotness~)

Kim Tan: Did I perhaps... miss you?
ME: Oh Oppa, you have no idea...

Is it Wednesday yet? Oh em gee. Obsessed much? Yes, very much! I want moooooarrrrr of Kim Tan<3!!!!

Triangle love is soooo high school. Ugh! Did anyone notice on this scene when ES walks by and she stops, she looks to her right at Kim Tan FIRST than she looks to her left at Young Do. Is that a sign?
%25EC%2583%2581%25EC%2586%258D%25EC%259E

Don't worry. Kim Tan hears your message, he'll wake up soon :P 

tumblr_lzu2ctQ75v1qavufs.gif
He needs to get ready first...
Then..
iDoR5BnVWPNfo.gif
Choi Young-do is about to get a smack down
:)
Like this...
tumblr_mr1xphI28B1qa1bfmo5_500.gif
Or like this...
;))ibzD3rk60H1k2v.gif
Stay tuned!
:)

(cr. tumblr)

I dont know why people say WB is ugly or his face is ugly, man he is so handsome in a rough manly hot way. I find him oozing sexappeal so much. Especially that scene when he looked at ES leaving the bikestore: he looked at her with attraction in his eyes as if he was remembering every detail of her and imprinting her on his mind. He looked as if he was ready devouring her and boy I got all flustered at that instant; I even forgot KT!!!

In YD character description it is stated that he is the one who gives up first on this game after realizing he has romantic feelings for ES. I think hell will break loss when Rachel discovers ES's poor background and spills this on school. YD will then give into his feelings I bet and maybe KT will then also start to give into his feelings.

I want to watch ep 6 again but I am pulling my hair out because of HGT&^%R^%DTCTR VIKI. They have now adds and you cant watch those videos unless you uninstall you adblocker. OMG I thought VIKI was the best but it became the worst.

Guest goodjobbear

Does anyone have the GIF (or video) of when KT confessed to ES for the second time (at their house)? 
That scene made me scream (that moment when KT told ES to "turn around" and the camera panned to him) with excitement and yet made me so sad.
KT really is such a sweet guy. He knew that it would be hard for ES to swallow so he tried to let her know slowly (by making her realize it herself without just flat out hitting her with it). But it was so hard to watch because you could see that every "uh (yeah)", it just killed him a little each time. He was trying so hard not to be disappointed or hurt by what ES would think but you knew that it really hurt- the fact that she'd probably be all the more to reject him now. 
Ugh. That puppy. He and ES need to just kiss and make up ASAP and make their own little posse of army (to counter YD) with Chan Young and BO-NA. omg. can you imagine how AWKWARD Bo-na would be with CY and CT around? She'd want to hide but she'd have to stay too so that KT wouldn't kill CY because KT is obviously not over Bo-Na yet. :)) That girl. =D>

Guest prosperity

marie67 said:

I dont know why people say WB is ugly or his face is ugly, man he is so handsome in a rough manly hot way. I find him oozing sexappeal so much. Especially that scene when he looked at ES leaving the bikestore: he looked at her with attraction in his eyes as if he was remembering every detail of her and imprinting her on his mind. He looked as if he was ready devouring her and boy I got all flustered at that instant; I even forgot KT!!! 

Guest Enonane1 .

marie67 said:

In YD character description it is stated that he is the one who gives up first on this game after realizing he has romantic feelings for ES. I think hell will break loss when Rachel discovers ES's poor background and spills this on school. YD will then give into his feelings I bet and maybe KT will then also start to give into his feelings.

marie67 said:

I want to watch ep 6 again but I am pulling my hair out because of HGT&^%R^%DTCTR VIKI. They have now adds and you cant watch those videos unless you uninstall you adblocker. OMG I thought VIKI was the best but it became the worst.

I am looking for the song I can't find it they don't write the lyrics and can't get the Korean that comes after the English in episode 4 when Eun Sang is working back at the cafe they have this background song
"can you show you are mine tonight" that is what I get then the rest is Korean so I am not sure I have been looking for that song is real pretty but can't find it anybody know who sings it? would greatly appreciate any help :)