[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

shenny said: Don't you think it's a little harsh to slam them for their "imperfect" English pronunciation? Honestly, I understood them all without a problem. Sure they're not fluent but can we really hold them accountable? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kim Tan barely went abroad three years ago, so how can we expect him to speak fluent English? I know I'd never be able to learn Korean and speak it fluently within three years. And I'm just saying, a good amount of Asians who have been living here for much longer than Kim Tan can barely speak English as good as him.

Ahem, ahem, I'm not bothered by his English, nor am I bothered by the rest of their English. They all tried so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Psh's english is cute because she tried, so I'm sure lmh's English can be cute too right? Because I'm for certain he tried his best as well.

awww thanks for including me @stucked and @xopo17

dagdag me in~~ pinoy rin me hehe :x

actualy i think i don't deserve to be mentioned i only recap short stuffs or either hard to understand sorry :D

i watched a bit of MTT too... i guess i'll watch this and that but not secret... im not digging over dramatic heavy dark dramas these days :D

but my fave scene in this ep is when eunsang pretended to be japanese in front of rachel and rachel, in the drama is better in speaking japanese that was just hilarious :))

@m_g @stucked TQ, sweeties.

@m_g Awww I still miss our friends from NG. I see some here and hope the rest will come soon. Thought I'd see everyone at the GD forum but only a few of them were there.

@stucked I love your explanation on the ratings- first, second and third generations. Gosh, I must be really old then cos I have been around since the first ;-D but I'd choose Heirs and LMH, CJH and KWB over KSW anytime. I like younger men hehe. I did take a peep when I took a "wrong" turn (went to the wrong channel hence I was late for live streaming here) and JJH looked really good (as always).

Hmm, everyone's gaga over LMH. What about my poor CJH? I thought he was so cool. :x

awww thanks for including me @stucked

dagdag me in~~ pinoy rin me hehe :x

actualy i think i don't deserve to be mentioned i only recap short stuffs or either hard to understand sorry :D

i watched a bit of MTT too... i guess i'll watch this and that but not secret... im not digging over dramatic heavy dark dramas these days :D

but my fave scene in this ep is when eunsang pretended to be japanese in front of rachel and rachel, in the drama is better in speaking japanese that was just hilarious :))

Kababayan! Hahaha! Don't be shy, of course u deserved to be mentioned since I read all the recaps u did for this drama! Galeng! Hahaha! I'm watching Heirs over MTT coz Good Doctor is more than enough for me. Hahaha! I love me some normal high school angst for now. Heehee.

Guest prosperity

@shenny, don't do it. I know you are tempted lol. However, we know it was not fake or stupid, and we enjoyed the show overall. We also know that LMH did not speak like a retard, so don't even waste your time. Besides, people who speak English as a second language, swear they sound way better than they do to first language English speakers. So let's just agree to disagree and move on.

ping

said: awww thanks for including me

@stucked

and

@xopo17

dagdag me in~~ pinoy rin me hehe

:x

actualy i think i don't deserve to be mentioned i only recap short stuffs or either hard to understand sorry

:D

i watched a bit of MTT too... i guess i'll watch this and that but not secret... im not digging over dramatic heavy dark dramas these days

but my fave scene in this ep is when eunsang pretended to be japanese in front of rachel and rachel, in the drama is better in speaking japanese that was just hilarious

:))

I am no big fan of heirs or anyone in the cast, however I must say to all fans to not worry about the ratings in Korea. I think regardless of ratings there, it will be a huge commercial success which is win win for all those involved - SBS, the actors, the crew etc.

KES made a name for herself long before SeGa so she has lots of hits and known to put out generally good script wise minus a few nonsensical twists lol. I have no doubt that heirs will be just as good as the ones before it.

Also maybe the ratings really pick up after the kids return to Korea. I expected heirs to be the ratings leader but MTT has the potential to be the better overall drama - who knows - it's only episode one. I hope both dramas are good. :)

REMINDER]

Hello everyone! I know everybody is excited but please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! Have fun!!!

See page 1 for the rules :

LINK TO PAGE 1

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Please refrain from posting unrelated to Inheritors/Heirs stuff (that means others dramas) Thank you! :)

stucked said:

ping

wrote:

»

awww thanks for including me

@stucked

dagdag me in~~ pinoy rin me hehe

:x

actualy i think i don't deserve to be mentioned i only recap short stuffs or either hard to understand sorry

i watched a bit of MTT too... i guess i'll watch this and that but not secret... im not digging over dramatic heavy dark dramas these days

but my fave scene in this ep is when eunsang pretended to be japanese in front of rachel and rachel, in the drama is better in speaking japanese that was just hilarious

:))

Guest Hanjae

stervamerzkaya0 said: English is not my first language but I don't speak like a retard... just saying. Also, no one is hating on Lee Min Ho.He does not have to speak good English. It is just what the point wasting heaps of money into overseas filming if it ends up being fake and stupid? No point really.

Hello all, this is my first time trying to be active in a Drama Forum!!!
Here goes nothing. LOL!  :D

I am VERY excited for this drama and the wait is finally over.

Honestly, Min Ho's English is cheesy, but it can't help but bring a smile to your face. His character is already loved by me. Sweeping into action to help Shin Hye. I love how we get to see their chemistry right from the start instead of waiting for episodes before they get close to each other. I'm really excited for the next episode to see how both of them gets back to Korea.

Aside from that, all the other characters are very interesting. Woo Bin's character is very chic, I'm curious as to how he will develop his relationship with Shin Hye and Rachel. For the most part Min Hyuk and Krystal are CUTE together. However she's very sassy and speaks super fast. LOL.

This seems like were off to an awesome start. I can say my expectations of this drama were met. I hope the ratings does well. And let's keep this awesomeness up!! :D

Guest Anomalous

tumblr_mudybmvGq91siqvhio1_500.gif
Cr as tagged

Me: YES!

Thank you everyone for the live recap and pics and gifs. :x  Can't watch it live so I have to rely on you guys.