[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

83885611.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20131008n14710

Lee Hong Ki will sing for O.S.T part 1 :x It's confirmed~So FNC will produce O.S.T for this drama after choosing between The Heirs and Marry him if you dare. The previous O.S.T which produced by FNC are nice ~Wishing the soundtrack would be good.From the 15 minute preview, I am not so impressed with the music to be honest ( especially after successful and beautiful soundtrack of That Winter The Wind Blows , I Hear your voice and The Master's Sun). Since it's only preview, it can't say much so  I hope it will be lot better once the drama premieres

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"FTISLAND Lee Hong-gi to Sing Main Theme Song for “The Inheritors”Posted on 2013/10/08 by Cory Lee
2013100811570719216-615x409.jpg2013100812000112469-615x369.jpg

Lee Hong-gi, the talented frontman of K-pop band FTISLAND, will lend his good voice to SBS’s star-studded drama “The Inheritors.”

Lee has sung the high-teen romance drama’s main theme song, whose title is translated into “Tell You What,” set to become available online Wednesday at noon KST, his agency FNC Entertainment said in a press release Tuesday.

The forthcoming main theme song is a catchy love song with funky rhythm and guitar sound, whose sweet lyrics highlighted by Lee’s powerful vocal.

Co-starring top actors Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, CNBLUE’s Kang Min-hyuk, Kim Woo-bin, Choi Jin-hyuk, f(x) Krystal and ZE:A’s Hyungsik, the series centers on love and friendship among upper-class high school students.

Written by acclaimed scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook of “Gentleman’s Dignity” and “Secret Garden,” the upcoming drama is set to premiere tomorrow at 10 p.m. Korea time.

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of FNC Entertainment, Hwa and Dam Pictures

tenasia.com/archives/74346?fb_source=pubv1

I'm glad Hong Ki is the one who sings the OST hoping he will be a cameo of some sort... was his OST in the 15 min preview? I don't think so... now that we are talking about OST during the preview where Eun Sang was starring out from Tan' house there was a song that went La La La La I was wondering if that was Shin Hye' voice!! I hope so I hope it has actual lyrics :P

I always found.. Park Shin Hye crying scene so beautiful.. watching 14 minutes preview with PSH crying over her "onnie" really heartbroken..

just love her crying scene.. make me want to cry too.. really natural and beautiful..

this is drama I am going to watch after my addicted drama Master's sun.. Gong Hyo Jin crying scene also heartbreak and unforgettable.. (miss Tae Yang so much)..

I'm so glad that Lee Honggi will sing the main theme song! He's one of PSH's best friends... And she really love FT Island. :) :x
I personally love his voice. Compare to Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa (the boys of ANJell), for me he got the most powerful voice. (And a plus factor that he is a flower boy too! :x )I'm pretty sure this song is gonna be great!! :-bd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qneg6HD7eZA
cr to uploaders

Dooley_Fanboiice said: I'm glad Hong Ki is the one who sings the OST hoping he will be a cameo of some sort... was his OST in the 15 min preview? I don't think so... now that we are talking about OST during the preview where Eun Sang was starring out from Tan' house there was a song that went La La La La I was wondering if that was Shin Hye' voice!! I hope so I hope it has actual lyrics :P

I love Jung Yong Hwa's composition. Heartstrings has one of the most beautiful scores that I have had the pleasure to hear. He is really gifted. Love nearly all the songs by him. wish it had been him.
On the other hand Lee Hong Ki has one of the most powerful vocals with beautiful voice and he has great command and range. Some of his songs I can listen again and again...."love,love love" .....love it. I hope he can sing another good one for the drama because beautiful, memorable music score that keeps haunting you does greatly enhance the experience of watching any drama. In many cases like Heartstrings and You're Beautiful.......they become one of the main features.

Park Sin-hye and Lee Min-ho at "The Heir" production conference

photo357374.jpg

Park Sin-hye and Lee Min-ho attended the production press conference of the new SBS drama "The Heirs" on the 7th.

Park Sin-hyeLee Min-hoKim Woo-bin, Kang Min-hyeok from CN Blue, Krystal from FX, Hyung Sikfrom ZEA, Kim Ji-won-IKang Ha-neulJeon Soo-jinChoi Jin-hyeokKim Seong-ryeongLim Joo-eun and others were there.

"The Heirs" is written by hit-maker Kim Eun-sook and produced by Kang Sin-hyo which is why the drama is anticipated by so many.

This romantic comedy is about the romance and friendship of wealthy high school students and a realistically poor girl. To be aired for the first time on the 9th.

Source : boom.seoul.co.kr/news... ( English )

hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-and-lee-min-ho-at-the-heir-production-conference-61300.html