[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@prosperity
Hahahahaha! I don't mind him being that tan or fair. If he hadn't stand beside Woo Bin, who looks even fairer coz of the flashlight, I wouldn't have noticed. And the height... hahaha, just a tad bit shorter than KWB but heck, those 2 are tall enough for me for 2 next life! :(( :((

Just want to add my made-up conversation based on the pictures :D

LMH : Should we holding hands?
PSH: Ah I'm so shy, many people are looking at us
LMH: *grab her hand"
PSH: See! People are looking at us *hiding behind LMH's back"  :\">
LMH: hehehehe....  :D

562f2131-ccaa-4780-b5c2-976dee660001.jpg

What they're talking about? But I love these two are laughing together :)
0e4c6bee-9cb1-4271-9a4e-25d5be19c212.jpg
bebe11bb-07ba-4796-866b-0b16962d4efd.jpg

Guest prosperity

I noticed Shin Hye wanted to hold Woo Bin's hand at one time, as if she was trying to pose for the camera, but he didn't reciprocate at all. It could have been nerves though. He seemed uncomfortable period, imo. Another thing I noticed about Park Shin Hye is that when she is nervous she likes to touch. It is a way of releasing the nervous tension. She tried to touch everyone she "posed" with. I find that kind of cute.

Omg call me crazy cuz I am!!! But I am all excited about the press con with the cast. I feel like I am there myself :)) Kim Syu Reong looks fabulous in that outfit PSH. So classy and beautiful Everyone is looking good but idk the girl whose playing Krystal sorry forgot her name. :P not liking her outfit much. Omg that stare!! http://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1234747_171744769695383_736443288_n.jpg =P~ =P~ :x :x Girls get use to my perviness over my biases especiallly LMH but I know. I wont be the only one :P Whoa!!! :-O :-O Look at PSH with LMH ,KWB and CMH She brings all the boys to the yard!!! =)) =))