[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

viewimage.php?id=26aad22feb&no=29bcc427b
Hehehehehehehe ~ I love Woo Bin, I mean, Choi Young Do's mischievious look in this particular photo :))
It reminded me what a richard simmons he is in the trailer towards his step sister Kim Ji Won (whose on-screen name I have forgotten :S ). Was the trailer ever been translated to English? The sign board he was holding up to welcome his beloved step sister says something along the line of "Welcome back my *extra baggage* sister" :)) =)) From this, I reckon I'd enjoy their brother-sisterly bickering in the show :D
---

@awesomeduck @laquetahodge
LOL! It's okay, he's not getting married yet ;))
We still have a chance :P but that said, I am happy for them and kind of understood now why LJS said he wants a girlfriend and get married =))

Guest jjsweeter0211

Time sure flies so fast ~The filming in LA has been ended happily and successfully.It's D-12 until the press conference,  D-14 until the premiere~
tumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go1_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go5_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go8_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go4_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go2_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go6_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go3_250.giftumblr_mtoklyLAE21snsg9go7_250.gif
cr to ebjkk

Hello Heirs Chingus 
I was contemplating whether to stay quiet but I think I must say this. I sense some negativity towards the show, the stars and the so called lack of chemistry from the initial stills. I think this started from a particular blogger who goes by the name Koala. You see her blog site is called Koalasplayground and people are mistaken she is from Australia. I just want to clarify that she is NOT an Australian blogger. Poor those little koalas. Yes Aussies or Koalas are much nicer, more reasonable and NOT bitter. We generally don't bash for the sake of bashing. 
I know she posted some ridiculous comments about the lack of chemistry from the first stills of LMH and PSH. I didn't know you can actually determine chemistry from some mere pictures. The thing that annoyed me most is that it made PSH and LMH fans turn against the other actor. I think LMH or PSH has nothing to do with the so called 'lack of chemistry' since you can't determine chemistry from just a few stills. PSH fans or LMH fans attacking the other actor for this so called 'lack of chemistry' just makes the fans hate PSH or LMH for no reason. Let's not play into what this blogger wants. She has hated Heirs from the beginning and judging a book by its cover is her choice. IF YOU HATE THE COVER SO MUCH THEN DON'T READ THE BOOK. IT'S YOUR LOSS!!!!!

The said blogger also hated Faith after only watching a few episodes citing the fact that LMH and KHS had no chemistry and that they KHS was too old. Boy was she wrong. The most insane chemistry between these two came in later episodes and it was everlasting. Just amazing chemistry!!!! 

I don't know anything about chemistry from stills or I can't see it and really I don't care. All I know is PSH and LMH match very well. They look good together. And comparing the chemistry from the stills of Heirs and Mirae's Choice is plainly ridiculous. I feel that Heirs is going for a different theme...young and innocent first love. Mirae's Choice is going for adult hate and then love relationship. The background and scenery is different as well. I don't see the so called chemistry from the stills of MC. YEH and LDG look good together. I'm looking forward to both dramas and I see YongHwa looking good with both the actresses as well (Btw she also has extreme negative feelings towards YH like he murdered her whole family). 
ps pfffffftttt MinHot's ENGLISH sounds fine when he said 'It's okay baby'. As if you can judge someone's accent by the mere THREE words. And again MinHot wishes he had time to get rest let alone get plastic surgery!!!!!! 
Let's have a fruitful discussion about chemistry and acting abilities when the drama airs. I personally think you won't see great chemistry at first but chemistry can be built along the way through the drama. This kind of chemistry can be insane. Let's wait and see shall we. 
Group Hug and let's join forces to fight against evil haters rather than attacking each other. >:D< >:D< >:D<jbtozf2wOhlaG6.jpg

OMGGGG!!!!
Heirs Trailer No. 2 is out!!! Gyaaaaaa!!!!

credit: uploader

Gaaahhhhhh ~ too excited!
tumblr_mtiiqqGcBe1si76y9o7_250.png
I'm DEAD.... love love love the trailer and the end part, all I understood was the word "cute" but I think they were flirting and looking cute! And Kim Woo Bin's "Annyeong sister!" The Inheritors ~~~  [抓狂][抓狂][抓狂][抓狂][抓狂]

Edit 2:
Forgot to swoon at Choi Jin Hyuk too.... Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~~~ his voice... oh my.... so deep!!!

@jjsweeter0211
Thanks for that translation! I love the line where PSH asked if he's ok and he said no he is not. He sounds so sad and you can tell! So Kim Tan said CES is cute?! :x :x :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

Awwww love it!~  @sia3 thanks so much for sharing the trailer~

Are you alright?I am not alright.You are kind of cute.At least you know that. 

Lee Bo Na and Yoon Chan Young are going to be another adorable couple too~ Bickering and fighting ~Bo Na has already so jealous over the close friendship between her boyfriend Chan Young and Eun Sang ~ She told Eun Sang to stay away from her bf~I think she has no more linger feeling for Kim Tan. 
The relationship between step siblings Choi Young Do and Rachel is going to be very interesting!~ 

wahhh i was hoping that the 2nd teaser be atleast 1 min long and not another 37 sec.. :(
i'm glad though that we got to see more Kim Won in this teaser and also some of the US scenes of PSH & LMH.. The scene were Bona is getting mad is cute  as well and we see the airport scene w/ KWB again.. lol

jjsweeter0211 said: Awwww love it!~  @sia3 thanks so much for sharing the trailer~

Are you alright?I am not alright.You are kind of cute.At least you know that. 

Lee Bo Na and Yoon Chan Young are going to be another adorable couple too~ Bickering and fighting ~Bo Na has already so jealous over the close friendship between her boyfriend Chan Young and Eun Sang ~ She told Eun Sang to stay away from her bf~I think she has no more linger feeling for Kim Tan. 
The relationship between step siblings Choi Young Do and Rachel is going to be very interesting!~ 

Hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa The trailer is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg now Tell this blogger who called her self understanding too much in chemistry to waaaaaaaaaaatchhhhhhhhhhhhh 1st the drama .
@awesomeduck:
Thank you for commenting it is not faith only but also Gu Family Book seriously  ; I don't care if she deciding to recap the drama it will be better if she doesn't .
I love LMH , PSH , KWB , Krystal , KMH , CJH ..........all the cast .

Oh I love Brothers Meeting but Our Kim Tan is very sad,  he and Eun Sang share the same problem  so they understand each other , Kim tan's mother I think she will have funny actions but also I expect some actions toward our OTP.
The Brother CJH really evil aura hahahaaaaaaaa amazing .

Guest prosperity

I am sorry but this teaser made me squeal!!! AHHHHH
Kim Tan seems like a really sad broken person =(( . I hope Eun Sang will be able to bring that sunshine to his life! Oh and he looks absolutely gorgeous paddling on his surf board :\"> . 
Yes, I will admit that I don't find Kim Woo Bin handsome or cute, but his bad boy vibe is friggin hot. I think him and his step sister will have a very interesting relationship.
Everybody is cute and adorable together. Let's just put them all on a big ship and ship them all together!!!!!  
That last scene with Kim Tan and Eun Sang, is really adorable, and if you don't think they have chemistry after that, then you need to get your head checked. \:D/ 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "ZE:A’s Park Hyung Shik Reveals He Worked 33 Hours Straight Without Sleep
halves in unison September 25, 2013
ZE:A’s Park Hyung Shik Reveals He Worked 33 Hours Straight Without Sleep

Lacking sleep is a good indicator of one’s success in the entertainment world. That honor is currently given to ZE:A’s Park Hyung Shik.

On September 23, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee, Im Siwan, and Park Hyung Shik were the special guests for tvN’s “Taxi.” Park Hyung Shik revealed that he came straight from another recording and that, in fact, he hasn’t slept for over a day.

“I haven’t slept for thirty-three hours,” he said. “I finished recording ‘Radio Star’ and came straight over here.” MC Kim Gu Ra commented, “No wonder. You look like you’re out of energy these days.”

Park Hyung Shik responded, “I was filming for a drama since early yesterday morning and then had an interview. Then, I recorded two variety programs and went to the beauty salon for a touch up before recording ‘Radio Star.’ Now I’m here.”

Kwang Hee butted in, “There was a time when I didn’t even get forty-eight hours of sleep.” He jokingly added, “How dare you go and post that on your SNS account!”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/25/zeas-park-hyung-shik-reveals-he-worked-33-hours-straight-without-sleep/

there's new teaser featuring LMH.PSH.CJH.LMH's mom shown after master sun's end :xLMH's mom  is snooping around LMH are all tense and angsty but also cute with PSHsome scene of CJH with LMH
and a screaming krystal at minhyuk.lol i think she got jealous when he's with PSH at the cafe:))