[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

:)>- Second cheer up will be for our Young Do-ah. :)>- YoungDo will get a girl but not EunSang. >:) EunSang will never look at YoungDo. #-o To EunSang, all she see in YoungDo is that YD is a scary, life threatening, big, ruthless bully. %-( This image imprint in CES memory forever. :x It's Rachel. <:-P YD & Rachel missed the opportunity to be half brother-sister but never mind, better option is available, they can be lovers in future. ;;) Young Do still healing his wounds over EunSangii, but time will heal any wound. :-h Better still YoungDo now is no longer a bully and Rachel not bitchy anymore, =D> I’m sure YoungDo will see Rachel as a woman in future. Rachel care for YoungDo more in action than towards HyoShin. :o3 Rachel has more interaction and she is more neutral and doesn't hide her actual self when she's with YoungDo. YD know Rachel flaws and weaknesses. :-B Rachel always bother YD to do things for her. ;;) Rachel knows that YoungDo can get things done for her. =D> YoungDo also subconsciously taking care of Rachel and looking out for her. >:D< Whenever Rachel is bother with a situation, YoungDo is the first person she runs to. ;) Fresh rooting for YoungDo with Rachel. =D> Both hotel heir and heiress. Sweet connection and affinity. L-)

Guest pinkytooth

So, one thing that keep intriguing my mind since its very first appearance is the body outline on floor of the school. I found it is an interesting symbol since ES related that bodyline with almost every kids in Jeguk school.Thanks to Joonni for enlighten me. She is one of the most kind blogger that always making live recap of The Heirs this past 10 weeks. I adore her. 
vlcsnap-2013-12-13-00h42m03s243.jpg

Joonni comments :
"And I teared up when Eun Sang revealed that body outline is drawn by a different student every day. That body outline was a symbol of the hopelessness and desperation that each of the students felt at one time during their high school lives. It was a silent and secret way for them to express what they had to keep bottled up inside as they tried to appear grown up and mature to the outside world. Eun Sang realized she shouldn’t be envious of these Jeguk High kids because they were just like any other ordinary teenager- sometimes scared and sometimes lost."
ES said even Myungsoo the happiest kid in Jeguk ever once made the body outline. KES smartly telling us that all students in Jeguk (represent all young souls that soon turn to be adult) have their own crown to bear :)

'Heirs' and 'Medical Top Team' bring tears of joy and sadness with finales + 'Pretty Man' hits rock bottom in viewer ratings
Minhyuk-CNBLUE-fx-Krystal-ZEA-Hyungsik-I

It was a sad week in K-drama land as the dramas that never failed to make viewers squeal, 'Heirs' and 'Medical Top Team', came to an end.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the December 12th episode of SBS' 'Heirs' achieved a 25.6% viewer rating, which is a 1.3% increase from its previous viewer rating of 24.3%.
Though 'Heirs' has been achieving an average of 20% in viewer ratings, MBC's 'Medical Top Team's finale ratings didn't meet expectations as the drama maintained its 5% average with a 5.6% viewer rating, which is a 0.3% increase from its previous viewer rating of 5.3%.
There was more news for fans to be sad about as KBS 2TV's 'Pretty Man' hit rock bottom with a 2.9% viewer rating, which is undoubtedly one of the lowest but was able to save itself from further embarrassment by rising slightly to a 3.1% viewer rating.

Now for some good news, SBS' 'You Who Came From the Stars' and MBC's 'Miss Korea' will premiere next week, so stay tuned for that! 
Who else is going to miss 'Heirs' and 'Medical Top Team'?
allkpop

Guest calculator

After watching the final episode, there's one fact that I've realized:
One fact:

1. Starting and the story progress was good; however, ending is always weird from this same scriptwriter.

So I guess, in DC people are attend the wrap party too (USING THEIR OWN WAYs), and here I post some that I think really crack me up : :))
tumblr_mxqzgm5pRG1s8m1l7o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxqzgm5pRG1s8m1l7o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxqzgm5pRG1s8m1l7o3_1280.jpg

AND THIS ONE, JINJAAA  =))
tumblr_mxqzgm5pRG1s8m1l7o2_1280.jpg

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘‘The Heirs’ Lee Min Ho “We Can Lock The Door”heirs.jpg?w=600

Lee Min Ho created his own line for the finale episode of "The Heirs," making the audiences laugh at his wittiness.

On the final episode of the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama  "The Heirs" which aired on December 12, 2013, Kim Tan was happy after he officially declared his relationship with Cha Eun Sang. In a room where the two were alone, right after Kim Tan showed Cha Eun Sang the surprise video clips of her, Kim Tan said, "Let's make out."

When Cha Eun Sang stepped backward saying, "Don't," Kim Tan said, "Do not do what" You are only two steps away from me," approaching her. Cha Eun Sang then said to Kim Tan "My mom is going to arrive here anytime soon." Kim Tan then said, laughingly, "It is okay. We can lock the door."

This line where he says, "We can lock the door," turned out later on to be a line that Lee Min Ho had added on the spot.

Meanwhile, "The Heirs" is an MBC drama that aired its final episode today and has been attracting a lot of the audiences' attention because of its lovely high school romance.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

kdramastars.com/articles/13033/20131212/the-heirs-lee-min-ho-we-can-lock-the-door.htm

Guest laserbeanz

Anyone know, when will Tan come to singapore??i know that he will attend opening ceremony on 17 Dec. but i hv no idea of the arrival time to singapore.Pls help…. wanna fetch him at airport !!! 
:x

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I was going to post how lonely and empty I felt after watching the final episode with english subs and go all emo on you guys, but the pics from the wrap up party has cheered me up! Thank you!  >:D< I am even happy just looking at their food :)) Heirs fans are amazing! Hoping and waiting for the next set of pics where we can see them eating and having fun! Can PSH and LMH sit side by side please [-O< and feed each other? Ok, I'm gonna stop there for now :P
EDIT- the line at the end of the article says Heirs is an MBC drama :D and are those oysters? All these pics of food is making me hungry!