[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest branwen

Both PSH and Im Ju Eun are missing from the photo. So are they the ones who'll be coming down the stairs? It's weird that both KT and KW's women are missing from the picture. Maybe they don't want to spoil the ending looks of both girls.

ghettoe said: Typical of me to join the discussion late. To be honest, this drama has a lot wrong with it which I have ignored, but ugh, such a guilty pleasure. Let's face it, I dig Kim Woo Bin a lot and his character is by far the most interesting and the most three dimensional amongst the nonsense. Let's do this..
Why?Why does Choi Jin Hyuk's character hate Kim Tan? Other than this weird greed and by that I mean if this is about the company, it makes even less sense. They can just distribute shares between each other and go their rich separate ways. I just don't get this nonsensical conflict. Someone explain. They were both evidently not well loved and favored either so really is there a reason?The company is evidently in the stock market and is supposedly profitable, how do the manage to change and vote on management so infrequently? How is it that the other shareholders just passively listen to the presidents complaints? Actually never understood this in dramas. You always have this young general manager yelling at board members. To be among the board members means you own a significant amount of shares hence your say counts. Meaning it makes even less sense that the members are so easily manipulated... This isn't politics. This is their own money that they've put in a company... I have nothing to say about Rachel because the writers nonsensically ruined her character then the next episode, it was like she didn't exist...I have nothing to say about Cha Eun Sang because it is seriously the nature of Korean dramas to present to us a passive female who always initially seems strong but never truly is. She honestly has not made one decision by herself in this drama without being coerced or manipulated. From school, her love life to even her part time work. She then spends most of her days being dragged around by these two men. Kim Tan even tells Choi Young Do "You can have her..." I just can't ...
Evidently, I only like Choi Young Do because he's made it very apparent that he's aware of his flaws. The drama has too, from that dude with the aegyo faces (I think he's an idol I can never remember his name) telling him "you always choose the sad ending." (I'm paraphrasing) 
I unfortunately cannot bring myself to care about the romance because of how it's set up and developed. The conflict is shallow and so easily resolved that it didn't even need to be there. I was impressed when I thought she chose the U.S over him but I knew better than to trust the writers. It would have made for a far more realistic and juicy plot. Could have also set us up for Heirs 2. (Korea should try the seasons thing). Another reason I don't care about the romance is that Kim Tan is never truly stripped of his status, money and security. I mean this superficially running away from home yet managing to secure an apartment and still go to that very expensive private school is not "testing their relationship."

I think they still want to hide the ending that is why ShinHye not in the picture. They all dress up so maybe when that pic took place she need to hide because she's wearing some special costume ?? I guess they made 2 set of photo. The one with ShinHye on it still unpublished yet, and it will release after final episode end :(

Guest pinkytooth

At the end of the day. I want to give my biggest salute and applaud to people who dislike The Heirs so much yet manage to torture themselves by watching it until the end while busy analizing and creating long complicated essay about The Heirs =)) =))They are truly amazing(ly) absurd  =D>