[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Great, another episode YD will make us cry again :-w
Why writer whyyyy :((
I wish he had his old hair *symbolism* this way we won't be sad everytime we see him, and how he's become so messed up :((

Omoo preview is daebak.. uri tannie so funny... how come he gets last place again... why he doesn't learn from his mistake from mid exam LOL... Tan~ahh I can't see Won's face now.. =)) maybe he needs special exams that use Eunsang's name in the questions... =))

Young Do is pitiful.. no mother, no girlfriend and now is he going bankrupt and fall into fourth class in social system, and his father is going to jail?? Pls stop torture uri young do... I want to cry for young do :((

Guest kathyhong9292

I have another thought about class rank. Maybe the one who is in bottom rank is ES. Because she was suffer a lot, moving, even did not go to school. KT doesn't want ES to be embarrassed so KT tears it out and runs away. Just my thought. :)

P/S so excited. Wed plz comes. Even Im having finals now hahaha /:)

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

As much as I am for KT & ES.....I do want a happy ending for Young Do! 

He was a jerk but he more than made it up to ES.  Maybe this is where his mom will come in to the picture.  Maybe she can take care of Young Do now.  It may be not as grand as to what he's used to, but I think he will be more than happy to have his mom back. 

And I wish for Yoo Rachel (witch that she was) to end up with HS too.  Everyone of these youngsters deserve to find sincere love that has nothing to do with money, mergers or status. 

Don't be sad, YD lovers. I think the investigation will reveal that YD's dad might have embazzled YD's mom money, something along that line. So YD's dad will have to pay for this, like going to jail or something. YD's mom will come back, and YD and his mom will live together and run the business. She will cook warm meals for him and he will find a girl who is as cute as ES. They will go for double or triple dating, no double only, I do not see YD getting on well with CY-BN . That's my speculation and I stick with it for now. :-))

I am sure there will be a happy ending for YD.

Heirs Episode 19 Preview!!!

Rough translation:

T: I want to date/see Eun Sang

ES’s mum: I cannot approve of you two (not her place to do so?)

KA: He’s handsome, healthy ..(something)

ES mum wanted to hit ES but T took the hit and KA was asking why ES’s mum hit T. 

ES: Did you get 100 again? Until where are you going to run?

T: walk by my side(?)

R: your dad’s company is not in trouble?

YD: what are you all doing?

YD’s dad: Choi Young Do, get out

JS is asking for help from the board members(?) I think about her position now that T & W are working hand in hand.

T: Thank you for throwing this fancy party for me. 

Evil Daddy:  How dare you do this right in front of me!? 

T: This is my girlfriend.

ES: First time meeting you, I’m Cha Eun Sang.

http://feweekoreanstuff.tumblr.com

Guest АшидмааБатсуурь

What the hell. Not only broken heart but also financially broken..... Please give Young Do happy ending. Even though his father is bad he looked so sad.   Oh my god did Tan placed last again? when he was running he looked so cute also when protecting eung sang and whining. it seems like stepmother is doing something suspicious trying to take over a company. i hate her the most. won just crush her.  Sorry about my bad English and it is my first time commenting...

I woke up in the midnite then I got the preview. Waow.... it seems like "dream in the midnite winter"

the preview seems good but we have to remember that sometimes the preview will fool us like they did before.

but I have to admit that KT is cute here. and about YD, eps 19 will be sad moment for him, but in eps 20 he will meet his mom. I want this scene so bad also.

Anyway its almost tuesday here, so wednesday is closer now.

After the long wait the preview for the penultimate episode of Heirs has finally arrived and I can't contain my excitement. It looks like we don’t need to be worried about another tearful goodbye for our OTP. (Thank goodness because I’ve already lost count of those.)

tumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo4_500.png

From the looks of it ES and KT’s mums live their own private bromance together as their children come hand-in-hand (literally) so Tan can ask Mrs. Cha for permission to care for ES forever which she refuses to give LOL! Life is tough for the Kdrama male lead even if he looks like LMH.  But 18 years under the same roof with Daddy Kim and Big Bro Won has hardened Tan therefore such meek words as “I won’t give you permission” won’t send him packing.  Not even the gentle slap of ES’s mother will leave a mark on his hard muscles considering how trained his body must be against physical abuse from ES’s mean right hook. However, Tan doesn’t mind taking advantage of the situation and play his famous “whining” card which never fails(except with ES).

tumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo6_500.pngtumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo5_500.png

Meanwhile, the final exam results are out and it looks like Tan got first to them. He steals it and runs away before anyone sees them. ES suspects he placed dead last again but from the excited look and barely supressed mirth in Tan’s eyes I think it’s the opposite and our Tan placed either in the top Ten, first (fingers crosses, sorry, CY, I have priorities here) or at least 99th. A top place would be amazing and satisfying result for Tan to show everyone that he’s never been a slacker but a smart guy disguising himself as a fool.

tumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo7_500.png

YD’s company is under investigation which makes him extremely sad and angry and in danger of ending up in the Social Care Group (I think this might be the moment for YD to use that high IQ of his to bring the company back to its feet). Won takes the famous Kdrama U-turn and it looks like he might be the first kdrama male ever to end up in hospital after it considering Tan’s mad dash through a hospital door. (Though I wish it would be the winner of the worst father of the year award who just breathes his last breath)

tumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo2_500.pngtumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo1_500.png

And finally last but not the least, we get a glimpse of Tan’s Birthday party as he and ES proudly and fealessly enter hand-in-hand the lion’s den. Tan introduces ES as his girlfriend (I’m hyperventilating) in front of the whole room and Daddy Kim looks like he is ready for a cardiac arrest (Please, say it’s so!).

What can I add more? This EPIC is going to start in approx. 24+ hours!!!!

tumblr_mxjsj83Son1s8t96qo10_1280.png