[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Dear all,

I'm new here, Heirs addicted brought me to this forums. What I can say that I really entertaining with all your posts, really enjoy my Heirs day, sad that it will end soon. Is it possible to have the sequel ?

:-* :-* :x :-?

Yey! So no more separation between OTP no matter what kim dady's scheming at the party.

And double yey for YD and his mom reunion... I guess she has never gone too far from her child and watching YD all this time from the distance.

Why? Because I think his mother's writing and asking him how he was doing at the wall is new.

We learn that MS used to write there for Bonna and Kristal but his has already been swept away, right?

Is it weird that we are all calm this week when the show is about to end? Last week we were crazy with expectations and demands of the preview. Maybe it's because the end of episode 18 didn't make us go "Oh darn..what will happen now?!"

BTW, who else is wondering what ES' gift to KT will be? Maybe a kiss?  :-* [-O<

And double yey for YD and his mom reunion... I guess she has never gone too far from her child and watching YD all this time from the distance.

Why? Because I think his mother's writing and asking him how he was doing at the wall is new.

We learn that MS used to write there for Bonna and Kristal but his has already been swept away, right?

Sorry for cutting your post short.

@minozyeh that makes me really sad. If his mother had been watching him all this time, why hasn't she ever made herself noticed? Why hasn't she ever approached him? I think that in the end, no matter how scared she is of his father, for the sake of her son she should have at least showed herself. Because Young Do lived his life longing for his mother, just seeing a glimpse of his mother's face would have been enough to cure his poor lonely soul. I think it would truly break my heart if she'd been watching over him all along in the shadows. How much will power does a person have to see their son without a mother and still stay hidden? I would hope that all this time she, too, had been trying to reach her son but for some unfortunate reason, it was impossible until now.

Speaking of which, it broke my heart seeing the way YD react to ES's mother feeding him food. It made me think, the little things we never even stop to think about once nor take the time to appreciate can mean so much to a person like YD. Our mother's cooking, we take for granted; her love, we take for granted, but to a person like YD, that's all he longs for. Wow, just makes me appreciate my mother a lot more.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

im not sure if this has been post.. sorry if it has...
seems like they were in a different cafe...i read it somewhere in DC that KT, ES, BN and CY are having double date in a cafe, i wonderr if this is the cafe LOL...i'm not sure if i understand it correctly though... but that will be cutee if it's correct... ^^

c5288812c8fcc3ce1b97c2419045d688d43f2021
a547af2f07082838382cd766ba99a9014c08f153

1513e50735fae6cd8ae3a0130db30f2442a70f21
f4317a36acaf2edd26a6429b8f1001e939019321

cr.as tagged