[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Claudia Ximena said: I don't know if anybody ever saw this or not... but every time I see this episode I get a perv feeling watch towards the end when ES says "He Will Call" where she looks at around mins 1:56 to 2:08

I know I know my mind is in the gutter too much looping those closet scenes and that Hot Kiss can't help it.............. 
I do I do!!!! L-)

Looking at the invitation of KT bday and it being held on Dec 12,which is the date the last ep heirs will air. I agree withsomeone who mentioned the same thing,I think what we saw in the last scene of ep 18 and the evnts afterward will occur on ep 20

So ep 19 will be a series of flashbacks of what we don't know,like how ES returned to KT,KW plans ,daddys plans,where KT mom left to. Another reason why I think this is cuz KT mom has been filmed at beach,where KT mom lives and she is wearing the same clothes she wore when she left Kim dads house.

The pics of the spy with the cast sounds to me that evil dad has an evil plan,but it comforts me that CY,BN,HS and MS will be there,I hope they join forces to defeat evil daddy and help their two dear friends KT and ES.

Ep 19 I am anticipating will be the best ep of the entire series :)

Guest prosperity

Here is an English article about the Korean one I posted earlier:
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Lee Min Ho ′Kim Tan′ Appears in Exam Questions

Lee Min Ho has appeared in exam questions!

Recently, Lee Min Ho’s character ‘Kim Tan’ in the hit drama SBS The Heirs has appeared in middle and high school exam question. 

A middle school question read ‘Kim Tan has exchanged his defective book for a new one. Which of the following rights of consumers did he claim?’ and a high school exam question read ‘Which of the following is Kim Tan’s question from the conversation above?’

Lee Min Ho ′Kim Tan′ Appears in Exam Questions

As it is unusual for a drama character to be used in exam questions, it proves Lee Min Ho’s rising popularity due to the drama. 

Kim Tan has been used in advertisements as well. In a poster advertising an academy, Lee Min Ho’s picture was used, along with a parody line from the drama ‘Do I want to study with you?’

Meanwhile, Kim Tan’s exam results will be revealed in the upcoming episode of The Heirs, which has been getting a lot of fans’ attention, since he ranked as the last in his class in the previous exam. 

A drama staff commented, “Kim Tan’s new exam results will bring about another turn-of-events and bring laughter to many.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52863/leeminho-is-used-in-school-exam-questions

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder how Kim Tan's exam results is going to bring about a change of events, and I have a feeling the laughter is going to have to do with MyungSoo :))

=)) =)) =)) =)) I just can't with you post anymore I think am gonna stifle from laughing so much.

Oh my god... that was never anywhere near my mind when I saw that scene but now my mind is completely guttered and I will forever remember your post when I watch that scene.

=)) =)) :\">

LOL :))

ACTUALLY EVERYTIME I WATCH THAT SCENE, MY PERVERT MODE Always on...

It kinda like ES looks at his thing and his thing suddenly up?

Ps: what I mean about *thing* is Kt's phone

:^o

delisyoso said: PSH is good actress but to state that PSH is the one carrying the drama is anything but undermining the real value of LMH. i think LMH brings out the best of PSH because LMH always brings his best. There are lot of good actors but few who can speak all emotion through his eyes alone and that is LMH.

I have watch LMH cass commercial with Sandara Park and i would say that if she did PSH part in this heirs the outcome is the same and maybe more due to both international appeal.

Guest moochigirl

I have a strange feeling that what we saw at the end of Ep 18 is a time jump to the finale to the last part of Ep 20.  I think most of Ep 19 and some of Ep 20 will cover the events that led up to them turning up for the party - so I am brazing myself for some more anxious moments on how our OTP will end up.
For myself, I will catch Ep 19 and 20 together to save myself from more suspense and heartache!  I am CONFIDENT that our OTP will live happily ever after !!!   
And I still hope that LMH and PSH will date in real life!!!   :x :x :x :x :x

Guest dhank_wati

Hi chingu!

I'm a new member. From the start i only as a silent reader. I'm happy reding many opinion and thought in this thread. I dont know, what will happen with my wednesday and thursday after The Heirs end.

P.S : Sorry for my poor Eglish.

Guest kathyhong9292

Hello, I am new here. Im living in the US. I try to find the couple shoes of ES and KT. I went to asics web but couldn't find the exact model. Need help. Thank you.