[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest calculator

@minozyeh
Yeah, I don't get why people still make a joke out of holding a smartphone on television for the poor character.Do they need to hold a slider phone to make them satisfied? LOL ^^
100727-phone-030.jpg

@Fannie J
I guess ES should buy her mommy this phone to fit the role, correct?

@DongHyun7777: 완전 풀~~가동중인 우리"상속자들"팀ㅠㅠ

마지막까지 빠이팅! 빠이팅! ㅠㅠ

그리고 지금까지 묵묵히 뒤에서 열심히 일하는 모~~든 방송국 제작스텝들 최고~

모든 스텝+연기자 대~박 터지세요 ^^

D - 4

http://t.co/6hi7OwqjXS

According to this tweet photo, they are shooting indoors??

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

calculator said: @minozyeh
Yeah, I don't get why people still make a joke out of holding a smartphone on television for the poor character.Do they need to hold a slider phone to make them satisfied? LOL ^^

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

alex777 said: Finally finished HEIRS. Started yesterday and done today. Only good thing is park shyn hye. Her face is cutest. Like touching rabbit.

This drama is big budget but somehow i did not connect with this drama character. First 2 episode the english pronunciation so awful even with americans. They picked few guys from street to speak or something..nervous.

Anyway overall this drama not worth time..only reason i decided to watch is i watched you are beautiful (good) , heart strings (bad), floweboy next door(bad) ,heirs (waste of time).

Good drama always keep the curiosity  80% of drama time so people keep watching.

I find script always decent in romantic dramas but story telling direction is always mess in the kdrama. This one is example of that.

Guest shimmeringoasis

adamfever said: Let's make a guess: What do you think papa Kim will do at the Birthday party? Why does he want KT's bday party as big as KW's though KT is an illegitimate son?

Guest sweetyeka

alex777 said: Finally finished HEIRS. Started yesterday and done today. Only good thing is park shyn hye. Her face is cutest. Like touching rabbit.

This drama is big budget but somehow i did not connect with this drama character. First 2 episode the english pronunciation so awful even with americans. They picked few guys from street to speak or something..nervous.

Anyway overall this drama not worth time..only reason i decided to watch is i watched you are beautiful (good) , heart strings (bad), floweboy next door(bad) ,heirs (waste of time).

Good drama always keep the curiosity  80% of drama time so people keep watching.

I find script always decent in romantic dramas but story telling direction is always mess in the kdrama. This one is example of that.

Guest calculator

@simplymebeingcrazy
I believe that people that work at these entertainment business as geniuses, mainly because...

1. ES does not own a laptop; however, she owns a smartphone
  2. ES works 3 jobs to make that money to pay for her mother's smartphone & phone bills
  3. ES does not even own a television in that tiny room
  4. ES mostly uses Kakaotalk to save herself from long calls
When people are in a situation like this, they look into monthly plans and of course, choose the cheapest plan.Even with the cheapest plan, they have an upgrade phone that they can receive a huge discount on.
Samsung is the most well-known brand, so they've purchased the same phones.The family plan is definitely cheaper than just using the phone alone.
img_20131121081324_160889bf.gif
Yes, made my points.

Guest sachaaimee

Guest laissezze

alex777
said: Finally finished HEIRS. Started yesterday and done today. Only good thing is park shyn hye. Her face is cutest. Like touching rabbit.

And there's a person taking so much of his time to watch Heirs from episode 1-18 and after that he just realized that he didn't like the drama?? Why you even bother to wast your time then? And put more effort to post all the unsatisfied feeling here.. So funny with this kind of people.. Anyways.. It's a free forum, so anyone can say whatever. HEIRS Fighting....