[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest krcodai

What i love in this ep is LMH's acting: speechless, hats off, just Deabak!!! And there are three small details but i couldnt forget: - YD's expression when hearing about the trouble of Hotel, and asking his dad, his eyes, his voice, perfect! - also at this scene i am happy with RC, grown up :) - 2 times our KT went to bed with his clother still on, and the tear slowly dropped down, i wanna cry with him :(( I dont think tmr ep will be happy :( but believe in HE from our KES ssi, plz writter nim, ur drama getting better and better so the ending has to be perfect, plzzzz

Guest dijerusli

I am really disgusted with these Kim Woo Bin fans, my other account was suspended for their s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y.

They bash Lee Min Ho as if they are right but when you bash their idol back they bite like a dog infested with rabies. Kim Woo Bin fans who are always trying hard here to uplift their idol. accept it The Heirs will not be as successful as it is without Lee Min Ho as the main lead, this is fact and beyond contestation.

I repeat again here acting wise LMH is too far compared to KWB, looks no question i always reffered to KWB as an egg for he has an egg shape head. It is a fact, you accept it or not, it is in the end the fact. You can always try to elevate your KWB to gain international recognition also but he will not and will never be because he is not LMH. Remember that s-t-u-pi-d people.   

Woa woaa..calm down.. Snap much? :-h I appreciate your opinion,well hey..everyone got their own cup of tea. On behalf of KWB fans that bashing you and LMH, i'm sorry. I really am.. :)>- But no harsh words please... LMH is difinitely a huge Hallyu Star.He's been in the industry longer than KWB, and as you know, has over thousands of die-hard fans. If you kindly notice, KWB is only in acting business for less than 5-4 years. But he already giving such an improved acting in his every work and impressed his seniors and also drama/acting critics. He received a role in movie "Friend 2", which is a big chance for any rookie actor. So what I'm trying to say is.. think of it this way. KWB is a dear hoobae of LMH that will follow his amazing footsteps in Hallyu industry. Please don't say that KWB will never be as great as LMH, you should kindly realize that they both have a different acting style, for example when they portraying their emotions in each of their drama. :) This is just my opinion my friend, no offense i hope ;)

Guest sachaaimee

Lets sleep tomorrow still a hard day for us.... Dear drama God, I wish no one die at the end of the story, no BOF ending even near to it, KT face become handsome again, YD is happy with his relation ship with ES, and if you really really really must take 1 lives in the end of the show you have all my permission to take daddy Kim..... He's already old and full of sins anyway, why keep him longer.......Amen....

Guest dijerusli

ruzikie said:

laissezze said:

EVEN IF YD HUGS ES, I AM RELIEVED BECAUSE... 

SHE DOESN'T HUG HIM BACK.IT'S PLAIN SHOCK THAT I SEE ON HER FACE. 

Oucchhh, she hurts my Youngie :(( :((

hush, hush, now, chinggu!  :)>-

Don't put salt in our Youngie wounded heart :-< Just put some band aids that Eunsang gave him.. :D hahaa

im not watch for live episode today...but thanks for all my chinggu contributed here...in the for the 4 episode left more sad and melo dramatic scene make so hard to me to watch..to much heartbroken and pain and the situation not so good for our otp...thats why i not into melodrama(but i dont know to list what genre for these drama )..maybe i should avoided all kind of spoiler,rumors and anything about this drama....i hope after this i find new drama like romcom..so hard to find this genre for this year even Mirae choice i thought is romcom but to become dramatic drama too..i wish for 2014 its stil have  for romcom drama..[-O<
back for this drama... 
Kim Tan's daddy is the most evil worst than YD's dad i think..he should just die and let the doctor inject something poison to make him died quickly.. X( X(...