[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest supernovah

@faidaris hahahaha, I think millions of heirlings had the same wish. PLEEEEEEASE, SOMEONE STEAL THE SCRIPT!!!! 

Is there anyone here, maybe have someone you know works as the part of the filming crew, or just maybe a relatives of the crew? So you can dig the spoiler from them, then give us a little hint of what might happen for the last few episodes. Just maybe... I guess I'm getting more crazy right now.

I am pretty sure that it is only happens in kdrama. That fans might be a criminals, just for sake of the script.

Okay, you guys want spoiler. Click at your own risk. May or may not be true

Tan finds ES at the end of Ep. 17. ES, her mom, Won and Tan are all present in Kangwon-do. There's a pretty lighthouse there too. Maybe, we'll get a pretty scene at the light house. Dunno, but in the Great Gatsby, the Green Light at the Buchanan's dock is what Jay Gatsby always looks longingly at. Maybe a scene that parallels that somewhat (I'm

guessing on this part :P.) Source: Galaxy41 via Heirs Baidu

Guest shimmeringoasis

faidaris said: What do you guys think? Will KT find ES in Ep 17 or Ep 18? I'm hoping Ep 17! Otherwise we're gonna have one episode without our OTP together, that's so sad!  :(

Guest laissezze

YAY!!!! THANK YOU CHINGGUS FOR THE SPOILERS!
So, ES didn't leave! that's nice to know... I hope he gets to find her on EP 17 so that we can all enjoy the rest of the eps with our OTP being together.... 

Is Eun Sang wearing the couple matching shoes? It is pink riiiiight!
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
Btw, are these pics from filming today? If they are, then I don't think they will include in episode 17 preview, it must be episode 18. Unless the crew works nonstop then it may be possible. Who knows. Who cares. I just wanna see Kim Tan & Eun Sang back together. Obsessed much? Yes, very much!

Over 1,000 pages! I started watching Heirs but got caught up with work and life in general. I am not really a fan of Lee Minho (I don't get the hype about him). I do love Woo Bin though ^_^
I really do want to read all the posts here but ... but... there's too many pages!!! 
---
*bows to the fans ^_^
I will continue watching this drama hopefully on winter break *fighting!*

Guest supernovah

guadi said:

Tan finds ES at the end of Ep. 17. ES, her mom, Won and Tan are all present in Kangwon-do. There's a pretty lighthouse there too. Maybe, we'll get a pretty scene at the light house. Dunno, but in the Great Gatsby, the Green Light at the Buchanan's dock is what Jay Gatsby always looks longingly at. Maybe a scene that parallels that somewhat (I'm

Guest zaizai_f4_only

guadi

said:

I am so happy with the BTS stills so ES didn't leave Korea,now that explains why ES told her mom that she had something to tell her but it was weird.

@guadi

Thx for the spoiler!

I wonder why KW is there too if this is true,I guess he helped KT or he hid ES himself.

I am glad KES doesn't drag things for too long. In ep 4 KT found out ES was in his house,by ep 5 he revealed who he was.In ep 6 ES was afraid of YD by ep 9 she was no longer afraid of him.Especially now with 4 eps left,there really isn't time to drag out subplots for long.

Now it will be time to bring evil dad down.Someone mentioned on here that there is filming in a hospital,I bet is evil that who keeled over after learning that KT found ES and she never left Korea.

Guest sillycuckoo

faidaris said: Did you guys notice during rerun they skipped the sweet part of them sitting in the cafe, especially ES admiring their couple shoes? Running outta time I guess.