[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest dijerusli

Aigoo..Eunsang-aa.... why is it only now you realized YoungDo's true heart? Huwaaaa.... i cry my eyes out. Oh Lordie, now my head is playing Wrecking Ball as a background music when ES saying goodbye to YD,after he lent her his jacket. I can't stop it..my poor Youngie face is too..too..aakhhh...

Guest dijerusli

To all YD♡ES worshipper..!!! Please save our captain. I know the ship is already sinking like titanic, but don't let him sinking in the cold icy water like Jack. Please save our Youngie by..by...uh..i don't know..sending him boxes and boxes of band aids? Preferably the same one like the one ES gave him and he kept as a lucky charm. Just a thought. :-)

:-(

지금 일산 복음병원에서 촬영중이

라는데….?

누가…..왜 병원에서 촬영인거

지…….? 힝

The fan said that Heirs is

currently filming at a Hospital

in Ilsan.

I just hope Kim Tan is alright. Sad :-(

cr to DC

Guest shimmeringoasis

watched in raw ya I m pretty late *courtesy network prob* hvnt been able to watch subs yet epi 16 daebak just as the thread title says... I cant help myself but talk abt the kiss 1st... when Tanny called Eun Sang out n took her to the closet I was like kiss then I thought no it wont happen right now n then bang the kiss *squeal lol* it was one good passionate kiss so good :x :\">  :\">  LMH is one gr8 kisser indeed  kudos to LMH n PSH... already seen it so many times *still watching again n again* :\"> :)) :)) then the peck on the cheek by ES to KT so sweet but then the heart break ES crying =(( ... when Tanny was closing the door while ES smiling at him I really felt like she was gonna disappear & I really hoped that she doesnt do so but it happened.. even though I wanted her to stay & fight together with KT & for a moment during the epi I thought she's gonna stay n fight with him I can also kinda understand ES she didnt want KT to fight against his own father & get into any trouble cuz of her & also wanting to protect her mom from getting into any prob *sigh*... KT desperately looking for her at the end made me so sad & the way he broke down & cried at the end seeing Tanny cry like that aches my heart so mch why oh why he has to suffer like that feel so lonely again he already had been sad thru out his life his hyung n father not loving him back & now the one person he felt like is his & loves him as much he loves her left him too... kudos to LMH gr8 acting the way he was crying while clutching his heart u could feel the pain n hurt he was feeling so mch pain that his heart couldnot bear & felt like exploding, my heart felt like sinking at same time =(( :((  ... poor my ES & KT why they hve to suffer like this that evil daddy Kim so ruthless & cruel he's just heart less.. hate him so mch... hope they reunite soon... will talk more abt the epi after watching it with subs so I can totally understand what they r saying.. so mch feels even though I dont totally understand what they talk...

Please God. [-O<  Please let Chairman Evil Daddy croak. I'm so mean :| ... but I know we all want that. [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< bains said: :-( 지금 일산 복음병원에서 촬영중이 라는데….? 누가…..왜 병원에서 촬영인거 지…….? 힝 The fan said that Heirs is currently filming at a Hospital in Ilsan. I just hope Kim Tan is alright. Sad :-( cr to DC

While I may be the minority here, the kiss is the least I cared about in the last episode. It was ___________________ while it lasted, but there were a lot to compile and it didn't stop here like a broken record replaying itself. The take away lesson for me is that lmh's lips were specially crafted with a touch of gold. Another great kiss from him, that's ma boy ;)

Just know that I only write to you all now after shedding a river of tears when I woke up this morning to realize that Eun Sang is still not back and Kim Tan is still hurting.

"The sword you pulled today caused you to lose Eun Sang, she left Korea an hour ago."

It stroke Kim Tan hard as he suddenly and regretfully realized that all the while he spent thinking and planning every move to make, his king was placed under checkmate. The sword he pulled was promising Won his votes in exchange to help hide Eun Sang and therefore, attending the board meeting to fufill his promise. But while he was sitting there, Eun Sang left him. He was defeated by his father.

I feel like he is beating himself up with the belief that he let her slip right out of his hands. He thinks that had he been with her, he would have prevented her from leaving. The sad thing is, this was inevitable and she was leaving one way or another. But as he stood there alone in the dark and broke down into tears, he was blaming himself for losing her, for losing the only thing left that he wanted to fight for.

I cried when he went searching desperately for her. He knew deep down that she was already gone yet he kept searching. When she was nowhere to be found, he cried painfully, clutching onto his heart as though it wouldn't break if he held on tightly. I saw a part of him die as he struggled to remain his stance and broke down on his knees. (Can I just say that lmh gave such an amazing performance in this scene? Flawlessly expressed Kim Tan's pain.)

Beside that, I sincerely hope that Eun Sang did not just turn herself into a weapon against Kim Tan. She might have thought eliminating herself from his life meant one less burden, but I'm afraid this was exactly what Kim Tan's father planned to use against him. Because as of now, Kim Tan is under the impression that his father sent Eun Sang away, meaning he knows where she is, so his father can easily use this to threat him. And his love for her goes beyond any other's, he will do anything he can to protect her.

Guest almontel

How can I forget!! a Big Congratulations to Ms. Park Shin Hye for one of her latest achievements: an Award for Best Supporting Actress by the Film Critics for her role in the mega blockbuster movie hit of 2013: Miracle in Cell#7....Way to go!!!=D>=D>=D>
I was reading this on dramafever and thought i'd share it here to pass our time till Wednesday
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"What would the characters in Heirs be if they gave up their inheritances?Being an heir means that your job is already decided for you without considering what you actually like or dislike. Many characters in the K-drama Heirs seem to like their destinies, but there are those who don’t want to take that place, like Hyo Shin and Myeong Soo. Korean netizens who are addicted to Heirs wrote about what each character would do for a job if they were to give up their inheritance on the Heirs gallery of DC. Each character was analyzed carefully for fun, and their imaginary jobs were chosen based on each character's personality and features. Here are the results:

1. Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) – Professional surfer, Statue of beauty

Kim Tan handled his surf board with outstanding skill in the beginning of Heirs. Many fans mentioned it, and they chose professional surfer, surfer coach, and boss of a surfboard rental shop as Kim Tan’s new job. The most interesting one people mentioned was becoming a statue because of his fantastic face and well-proportioned body.

2. Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) – Barista.

Eun Sang spends a lot of her time in a Café, and the uniform looks good on her. She is almost a professional at making coffee, so people selected a barista as her expected job.

3. Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) – Dog trainer, Motorcycle tuner

Young Do becomes kind only when he is with his black dog and Eun Sang. People expect that Young Do will be good at training dogs with his charisma. Also, this is just my opinion, a motorcycle tuner would be a good job for Young Do. He showed his high interest in motorcycle tuning in Heirs.

4. Lee Bo Na (Krystal Jung) – Power blogger.

Bo Na uses her phone every moment to check messages and SNS posts from Chan Young. And she knows the hot trends in the fashion and broadcasting fields. That is why people chose a power blogger who has to check internet in real time as Bo Na's job.

5. Yoon Chan Young (Kang Min Hyuk) - Cuisine researcher

Chan Young is clever, and also he showed us his cooking ability when he cooked food with his father in harmony. He could use his brain to create perfect food for Bo Na.

6. Yoo Rachel (Kim Ji Won) - Golfer

Golfer uniforms look good on Rachel, and many people chose a golfer as Rachel’s job because she has a nice body shape to wear them. She has a strong sense of competition, so it would be suitable for her.

7. Jo Myeong Soo (Park Hyung Sik) - Entertainment reporter

For some reason, everybody agrees that Myeong Soo would be an entertainment reporter. In episode 13, Myeong Soo showed his talent as a paparazzi and reporter.

8. Lee Hyo Shin (Kang Ha Neul) - Store-owner of a red ginseng direct management store

He usually brings red ginseng extract and candy to get energy in Heirs. People ignored all other features of Hyo Shin, and just chose this job for him. People added that as a store owner, Hyo Shin wouldn’t sell his products; he would eat all of the red ginseng in the store.

9. Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk) - Heath trainer, Voice actor

He can’t hide his chiseled muscles even though he wears suits, but I would choose a voice actor for him because of his irresistible voice. I can't accept that he would waste his voice as a heath trainer.

10. Han Ki Ae (Kim Sung Ryung) - Sommelier

In her hand, there is usually a wine glass, and she really likes to drink wine. We know that she wants wine to forget her miserable state and loneliness. If she became a wine sommelier, regardless of her rich and broken family, she would be more famous for her beauty than other sommeliers.

. Park Hee Nam (Kim Mi Kyung) -Stenographer

As you know, she can’t talk. Her conversations are carried on in writing. So she has a high speed of writing and typing letters. People ignored her weaknesses, and cultivated her strength when choosing this job for her.

credit: allkpop

What about evil Daddy Kim and mean Mommy Kim?

I'd say Daddy Kim can be the Jail Superintendent: he's the Evil mean one and all prisoners will be afraid of him so no jailbreak for them....though I would want there to be a jailbreak so all those murderers can do so many mean things to him!!! and that's for hurting his two sons and separating our OTP KimTan and ChaEunSang...

as for mean Mommy Kim: perhaps a debt collector? i'm sure she'll do a great job at that! 

Hahaha.. *waves pom pom at hospital scene* Daddy Kim stroke! Daddy Kim stroke!!!

Looks like the probability of a time jump is at 99% judging from the filming pics. I hope KT doesn't hate ES. Because if I were him I would have some sort of a hatred for her in the back of my heart. I did so much for you and fought so hard for you and you left me?!?!??! Hahha... Let's wait for tomorrow's preview!