[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sweetyeka

I laugh a lot reading you guys comment regarding the kiss scene .... the posting after Thursday Episode can be counted more than 75% discussing about KT-ES kiss from A to Z aspect.
;)) ;))

All Posts made my day ... thanks so much chingus

Guest lianurmalasari

Kim Woo Bin has an NG because of his tall height in making film for his bodyguard scene on 'Heirs'

Kim Woo Bin took off his helmet to show off his new hairstyle in the making film for 'Heirs'!

Kim Woo Bin is seen having an NG when he bumps into the top of the door because of his tall height and does a good job in pretending to be Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) with a tinted helmet. 

When asked, "Do you like your new hairstyle?" Kim Woo Bin shared, "I prefer it down. In the beginning, I tried out a new hairstyle to show a lot of Young Do's character because I should show a strong look as well. Young Do is a very bad kid but I am thankful that many like him. I am thinking a lot as a I read the script to show a good image."

sc : allkpop 

Guest jjsweeter0211

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Cold Cherry - "Growing Pain2" (The Heirs OST) live

cr to uploader

I have to admit ..i was surprised at the kissing scene..i didnt see it will coming, but then again..it's KES's drama and she created KT's character for LMH, i think she is a fan of him.,she will find a way for  LMH to have a deep kiss in her drama..i love her for that reason :x I had been replayed the kissing scene all over again..cant get enough of it..i love it..their kissing, their body languages, it's very intimate kisses , their bodies were so close to each other, and the important thing is  they were in small/private place!!!!, they can only hear their own heart's beats, and the sound of their kisses :\"> good job for LMH & PSH..i used to hear LMH is a good kisser, and my princess PSH..i'm so proud of heranother fav.scene is their last date,,they were so happy, i love the way KT back hug ES,.i know LMH and PSH are a great actor/actress, but for me the back hug scene is sooo real..they were so comportable, playfull and the smiles on their faces sooo adorable..and the last scene when KT cried..arghhhhhh i can feel your pains tannyyyy..LMH is doing a greaaaaatttt JOB..love him even more :x

i can't stop crying.... started when ES hugged CY and BN. the ep had a wonderful melancholic feel to it, even among the cute (and the hot) --the understatedness is truly the reason why it hurts so much more at the end.... their goodbye at the apartment was such an innocent and normal one (to KT) he didn't realise he that he won't be seeing her again...:~(
I like what someone said--her empty locker, the empty maid room, the empty apartment--it's like she never existed. she became like a midsummer's night's dream, gone when winter comes...
how much do i heart MS?? "i'm the youngest daughter...yes oppa!" LOL!!! He knows YD so well-- "are you going to linger outside CES' house? don't do it! i've done all those!!!" what a poor puppy all his unrequited loves!!
Love YD's  line "who and where is decided, the qn is when." can i take you please? you can threaten me to eat jjajangmyun w me or trip me to hold my hand---i'm yours!!

Guest useobwa

Watched episode 16 with subtitles, cried a river once again.
Most of them are discussing about the "shadow" at the end of the episode (tanny's cry scene) but I can't spot anything /sigh/.
I really hope the opening for the next episode will be ES walking in to the department and back hugging Tan. Telling him that:"I said I will be waiting for you at home."

useobwa said: Watched episode 16 with subtitles, cried a river once again.
Most of them are discussing about the "shadow" at the end of the episode (tanny's cry scene) but I can't spot anything /sigh/.
I really hope the opening for the next episode will be ES walking in to the department and back hugging Tan. Telling him that:"I said I will be waiting for you at home."

There will be no a jump in time. The chronology of events is clear .. summer, autumn and early winter of 2013. Shareholders meeting took place in the winter of 2013!
It is illogical, and no viewer will not accept an outcome set in the future. A final set in the future would sound more like a prediction and not as something that really happened.
In my opinion, the action of the following episodes will happen exactly in the time left until Christmas 2013.
If we accept this, then there are two possibilities: ES did not leave Korea ... will gather courage and fight for her love. It's time to do something for KT !.... and it's time to prove that she really love him.
 It will be interesting to find out how to do it with KT's broken heart
... Or maybe  the crown it's too heavy for her !

A second possibility: these four episodes will focus on the healing process , with  the idea that growth can be painful, as "first love" is just the beginning ... and life goes on.

sachaaimee said: The result of this 2 EPIC episode for me are :

• YD keep lingering in my heart.... I always smile by my self seeing him... feel sad when he is devastated. I hope he find new love.....
  • Suddenly my lips are smiling seeing HS and RH.... finally I wish RH find her lovestory with HS. Its kindda cute that an heires of RS International is marrying a movie director.. I wish HS sunbae will have his dream come true.. which is becoming a movie director...
  • The kiss scene.. keep lingering in my head... kinda make me search for my hubbie and ask him to give me that kind of kiss.... well though i tried so hard to picture him as KT... but it kind of make me feel better... =)) =))
  • I cry everytime i re watched the episodes... their love have to go so much things... but that will make them stronger....

And for the next story I wish one of below would come true.... (to feed our hunger why dont we dream for a while 8-> ) 

There will be a time jump... and of course KT will met with ES again, but this time I don't want YD find her or KT find her... I want both of those guy doing his richard simmons so hard, so that they become very success and get together so well.... BFF for life.... I want ES that come to find KT first... It will be happen with JH help......... CY and BN got married, BN look so beautiful in her wedding dress, there KT and YD tease her for saying that KT is still like her.... and BN will upset and tell him that he never get her attention, and she will tell this to CY....then there ES at the wedding, come to find KT.... ahh KES noona please picture it so perfectly....YD's mom is return.. and YD got a new love... KA leaving daddy Kim and stay with KT, KA still have her rich status as KT now is a major stockholder, KW and KT run the company together and kick daddy Kim, KW will marry HJ finally....RH is engage with HS and they living together in a beautiful loft.

Then after bla..bla...bla...the story goes and we'll see the ending... KT coming from work and greet by his son who's running toward him... (like the pic that we all have seen before) he grabbed his son and hug him.... then inside his apartment (the one he gave to ES) his friends are there..waiting for him. at first YD say that he late, he make him waiting and waste his precious time...but he only smile and told his son to call omma... CY and BN are looks so cute together, MS is busy taking picture with YS keep following him around...KA busy at the kitchen with ES's mom and YD's mom preparing dinner, only KA is bussy telling ES's mom what to do as usual :)) :)), and KW enter the room with HJ he bring wine bottle and give them to KA after greet her and call her Ommuni...HS come to greet HJ, he hug her and RH said "I will let this pass away since she is your first love and I am the one whos sleep in the same bed with you..." HS and HJ smile together hear that. Then finally ES come out looking so stunning beautiful, KT rushingly hug her and kiss her.... 

THAT WILL BE MY PERFECT ENDING........

When there is female lead leaving male lead scene, pls don't use "cliche" word... I prefer "classic".. Remember your first favourite k-drama, one of them must contains that scene... And I believe the writer will not give us cliche story but beautiful classic story with amazing twist... Like one scene in ep 15 when HJ gave her student a task to read classic literature, student whined because they have read it in elementary school... but HJ said " but you have changed, because you have changed the literary work also will change". Maybe it's hint that writer gave to us..." I write classic story but it will be different " :D

Omo.. I should minimize my laptop screen and make it darker at office. Because everytime I scroll down there are gif of that closet intimate scene. And I couldn't take my eyes off of it but also afraid as my boss is sitting near me. Otokee chingus :-O