[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@laquetahodge

omg GRI in secret garden I am on ep 9 of that drama she is really irritating me with her "joesonghabnida" every single minute !!! aish!! I like her role in King 2 hearts more . FBND I have yet to watch it but I will soon

@laquetahodge
hey girl! it's nice seeing you here! Last I spoke to you was in School 2013's thread, yeah? 
I can't help but feel weary about this show. What if it becomes a huge mishap as was Big??? That was really sad and unfortunate. Sometimes, big named celebrities in dramas aren't necessarily good...and this line up...just seems too BIG. Not too good to be true, because I personally don't think Lee Min Ho's strength lies in acting (he's not very 'in depth/varied' in his acting abilities)...but if he's playing the same character from Boys Over Flowers, than I shouldn't be worrying.
Park Shin Hye...I have the utmost faith in this previous child actress. She's come a long way, and she is fairly good at bringing on the funny/emotions/light stuff. This feels a lot like Goong meets Boys over Flowers meets Gossip Girls meets manhwa. hehe...
Kim Woo Bin....<3 i don't care if this drama ends up sucking, i'm gonna watch it for him....but can he dye his hair back to red please??? hahahah jokes... I'm not quite sure how I will react to his love lines...since he's only ever been in bromances or one sided loves....blaaahhhh... (disregard Vampire Idol...cuz YuBin and Woobin are way too cuute together!)
yuppperrssss thank god i have a couple more months to get comfortable to the idea 

Guest jjsweeter0211

ZE:A's Hyungsik in discussion to join the star-studded lineup of SBS drama 'Heirs'

ZEA-Hyungsik_1373595474_af_org.jpg

ZE:A's Hyungsik is definitely in hot demand these days as he has been offered a role on SBS drama 'Heirs'!

A broadcast rep commented, "Hyungsik is already well known for his well-to-do image growing up under a father who works for a famous foreign car company, so we believe that he fits the character's image well." 

But it's too soon to celebrate as of now as Hyungsik's agency reps have revealed that although he has received the casting offer, he has not yet been confirmed.

If the idol does end up picking up this role, it seems he will most likely turn down the offer from the other drama 'The Sun of My Master'.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/07/zeas-hyungsik-in-discussion-to-join-the-star-studded-lineup-of-sbs-drama-heirs

Like him in " Sirius" and " Nine: Nine Times Time Travel"

Guest guadi

This gif is only used for special occasions, and this is one of them ~
iAOMXdck8O6V6.gif

@jjsweeter0211 - thanks for the news! I LOVE him in Nine. And he's been getting a lot of love from k-netizens with his performance on Real Men. 
I think I figure out KES's casting plan - cast all the hot men to capture Ahjumma's hearts, lol. Storytelling be damned! :)Seriously, I think this show is trying kill my fangirl's heart softly with all the gorgeousness on screen.  P.S. He looks like a high schooler for real :P 

KANG HA NEUL JOINS THE CAST OF “HEIRS” Posted by Clockwatcher .........Couch Kimchi image_zps8dfad497.jpg Damn. This drama has more people than Walmart on Black Friday. Kang Ha Neul, who currently plays ice prince Jung Sun Woo on Mnet’s Monstar, has joined the cast of Kim Eun Sook’s SBS drama Heirs. He joins the likes of Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Krystal and at this rate, all my cousins. He’ll be playing the Attorney-General’s son who’s good-looking, intelligent and the school president. Congratulations on the promotion from class president to school president. But yes, while it’s hardly a departure from his current role, it’s smart of him to hop on this hot train. If this news doesn’t get a “not confirmed” in a few hours (there’s only one source reporting this), he’ll be the second person from Monstar who’s already found work since the drama wrapped up last week. Ha Yeon Soo has been cast in the upcoming tvN sitcom, Potato Star 2013QR3 That Looks Like A Sweet Potato. Not bad for a bunch of musically talented rookies/rising stars. Source: enews24

Guest Anomalous

Wow! Two more flower boys added to the cast list. :x  Now I want to enroll in this school. :))  Loving Kang Ha Neul in Monstar, so I hope he will join the cast.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kang Ha Neul to Join ′The Heirs′

Kang Ha Neul will be joining one of the most anticipated dramas of the year.

On July 12, many officials told enews that "Kang Ha Neul has joined the upcoming SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, which is set to start up in October."

38244819.jpg

The actor will take up the role of Lee Hyo Shin, the smart and good-looking son of the Public Prosecutor General. He will act in one of the main roles of the drama, along with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A′s Park Hyung Sik.

Kang Ha Neul was previously a musical actor, and stepped into the small screen through the drama To the Beautiful You in 2012. Recently he′s been appearing in the tvN drama Monstar.

An official commented, "Kang Ha Neul had an advantage because he is a rare actor for someone his age, with his acting skills and looks. We expect him to become the biggest rookie of the last half of 2013, thanks to his being cast in The Heirs after Monstar."

Kang Ha Neul will join shoots for The Heirs in August.

Photo credit: enews DB

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40594

wow another hottie confirmed as another one in the works . What is KES and the production team trying to do kill us all !!i have a feeling were going to get a crappy plot lol but it's not like most of us will be paying attention to it anyway with all the eye candy . I think that's what they're trying to do like "okay let's cast A-class actors also get some good looking ones too and well the hell with the plot " haha you know that's what they're thinking lol.

one another note I checked Jominz fb page and I guess ep 1 and 2 of heirs is already written .

@NileRose

I am not sure but I saw on Jominz fb page that it has the same character map that's been posted here . So I am assuming that yes the character descriptions is what it is . I am really hoping for some changes or more of an elaborate description . I am not liking them at all

Nooooooooooooo @adlyn13 :  :(:(( My opinion : I don't like the characters map  seriously it is typical at least make Park shin hye character rich to be competitive , not poor and her mother status I see BOF again with new faces ( I hope not )  but seriously I am worried , mad , sad ..... etc .Rather than waiting months  I hoped that they announced the drama before its broadcasting  one month at least , actually I am like this X( X( >:P ~X( :-w

@NileRose

yeah I feel the same about PSH character I expected an heiress not another poor girl I am sick of those already !! She deserves a better role like come one shes made great dramas give her a better role than a recycled one

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Kang Ha Neul of “Monstar” Joins “The Heirs”
crystalcove July 12, 2013
Kang Ha Neul of “Monstar” Joins “The Heirs”

Rising actor Kang Ha Neul, who is currently starring in Mnet’s “Monstar,” has been confirmed to join the upcoming SBS drama “The Heirs.” He is one of two confirmations announced today; ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik will also appear in the drama.

Kang Ha Neul’s agency, Sem Company, announced, “Kang Ha Neul has confirmed to be in ‘The Heirs.’ We are in the process of negotiation the details.”

Kang Ha Neul will play the role Lee Hyo Shin, the student president who has both the brains and looks. Lee Hyo Shin comes from a prestigious family; his grandfather was a high-ranking former governmental Minister, his uncle is the President’s chief secretary, and his father is the Public Prosecutor General.

“The Heirs” will center on the love and friendship of high school students in the top tier of society.

Kang Ha Neul joins Lee Min HoPark Shin HyeKim Woo BinChoi Jin Hyuk,f(x)‘s KrystalZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik in the Kim Eun Sook penned drama. This star-studded drama is set to air on October 9 of this year. Who’s excited?

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/12/kang-ha-neul-of-monstar-joins-the-heirs/

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Heirs adds Kang Haneul, Park Hyung-shik

by javabeans | July 12, 2013 | 

kanghaneul_28a.jpg

Are you tired of hearing about Heirs yet? I know, I know, there’s been a lot of news, only it’s not really that much real news, and the drama’s still months off. I wouldn’t blame you if you were sick of Heirs already and it hasn’t even begun shooting yet.

But I’m not gonna lie, I’m so totally not in that camp, because this show is probably going to be my crack of the year. At least I hope so, since I’ve had a decidedly crack-deprived year thus far and I miss the high. Some shows have produced minor buzzy effects, but nothing in the realm of the full-on, heart-pounding, I-dream-of-potential-plot-developments-at-night brand of addiction that has you craving your next hit.

Okay, Imma stop talking like a scary junkie now and move on to Heirs, which already has a pretty shiny cast of beautiful, popular, and talented stars: Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Choi Jin-hyuk, Kim Woo-bin, and most recently Krystal. Now two more up-and-comers are in the mix, both with recent cable hits that have boosted their name recognition:Kang Haneul of Monstar and Park Hyung-shik of Nine and idol group ZE:A. (Kang Haneul is confirmed, Park Hyung-shik is not.)

This should be a great stepping stone for Kang Haneul, who will play the son of a police chief who is smart, handsome, and student body president. Soooo… just like his Monstarcharacter? Granted, that’s not a bad type of character to reprise, since he’s currently fluttering hearts and winning over viewers as the smart, musically talented, all-around perfect Big Man On Campus. And while the Monstar character isn’t really doing it for me (I know, I tried, but his brand of disdainful hauteur keeps me from warming to him), he certainly is doing a good job in the role. As a bonus, it’s giving him lots of opportunities to show off his musical talents, which he honed first on the musical stage.

I thought Park Hyung-shik was a little green but promising in Nine, where he played the younger version of Lee Jin-wook’s time-traveling hero. He is reportedly in negotiations to work out his schedule with the show after receiving the offer and meeting with the writer. Time conflicts were supposedly why he dropped Master’s Sun recently, but Heirs will be a few months behind that show’s timetable. His would-be character is a chaebol heir, which, dur. They’re ALL heirs! That’s like saying there are rich people in Gossip Girl. Will they all have eyes and hair and speak, too?

Heirs will premiere in October.

Via E News 24Star News