[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

REMINDER]
forevergirl said: GUYS! we have noticed that this thread is moving fast and some of you are  out of topic anymore. so if you dont want these thread to be closed down , pls follow our rules.
 KDRAMA & MOVIES RULES
Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.   Read the first post of each thread.Most of your questions can usually be answered by simply reading the first post of a thread. Doing so will help avoid repetitive questions.

Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well. 
- Individual actors information or pictures that has no relevance to the drama/movie thread topic should be posted in their respective threads

i'm really enjoy watching all the comments here everyday, so I can't help my self to make account too. hehee

finally the separartion is coming! i was wondering when papa Kim force them to break up, so I can prepare my self before watching that sad moment. but I hope not tonight. After that beautiful moment in ep 14, not now please
:((

but how about Kim Tan mom? Is she want to break off the engagement and approve Kim Tan-Eun Sang?

To be honest, even though I am kinda KT-ES shipper, I seriously do not mind some YD-ES friendly romance either. I think ES will make a great friend to YD, and we know YD is seriously deprieved of affection. ES is a caring, loving, understanding person, equipped with a mature thinking... I think she will know the boundary of being merely platonic with YD. Seriously writer-nim, give us more of YD-ES bondings, and the jealousy of KT towards them is kinda cute and charming too. So in a way all shippers will be happy :-)
It is my birthday today and I am REALLY contemplating whether to join my own birthday celebration, or to sit in front of my laptop to wait for live streaming! Oh The Heirs what have you done to me! Hoping and wishing for higher rating for Ep 15 tonight! The Heirs, fighting!!!

Guest sachaaimee

i'm really enjoy watching all the comments here everyday, so I can't help my self to make account too. hehee

finally the separartion is coming! i was wondering when papa Kim force them to break up, so I can prepare my self before watching that sad moment. but I hope not tonight. After that beautiful moment in ep 14, not now please

:((

but how about Kim Tan mom? Is she want to break off the engagement and approve Kim Tan-Eun Sang?

Welcome @heyhoo to the heirlings world.... we'll laugh we'll cry and addicted together here....

11080979144_62df9c4ea7.jpg
@faidaris
LOL, I don't mind KT-YD time. These two really need to sort out their problems. YD-ES moment should have been dealt with earlier on when there is time but right now, it seems to be more important that she starts tidying up the loose ends. Maybe we'll see YD-ES time at the end, like you know those two being friendly and KT getting jealous :D:))

I think it'd be fun to watch that, later on... hehehe!

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"‘The Heirs’ Cast is Tired But Keeps on Filming With Smiles
Despite the growing lack of sleep, the cast of SBS’ The Heirs still manages to find ways to smile. 

Due to the continuous filming schedules, the staff as well as the actors, include Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and others are trying everything to find time to take quick naps. 

According to the drama staff, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye are only sleeping two to three hours, while filming the majority of the scenes. 

96582715.jpg

However, even with the lack of sleep, the staff and cast are shooing their tiredness away with the continuously rising ratings and popularity. The Heirs received its highest ratings to date of 22.1 percent with its 14th episode. 

The Heirs′ rivals are also somewhat helping. The ratings for MBC’s Medical Top Team and KBS’ Pretty Boy, are both lingering around five-six percent. 

As all the attention for The Heirs rush in, people are wondering how high the ratings can go. The rise in interest and ratings are handing out smiles to all the staff members and actors as they tiredly get through each scene. 

A drama staff told Newsen, “After the scenes finish in the early morning, we have to prepare for the next scene with no time to sleep. The actresses, especially, don’t have time to sleep.”

“But despite all that, everyone is working hard with responsibility to bring the best production to the viewers in order to pay back all the love they’re sending us.” 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51959

I'm very nervous to watch tonight's episode, episode 13 and 14 are so awesome, I was wondering if episode 15 could be more awesome than the last two episodes. So I guess tonight we'll get a lot of angst, I had no problems with angst as long as it can be packed and delivered well, please .. please .. please do not make me hate any of these two if one of them choose to separate on behalf of their partner happiness. Not that kind of angst please.I hope their love is strong enough to face many obstacles that they will face. Yes, they are young, but I'm such a sucker for young love that last forever kind of story. Maybe not realistic but definitely romantic. Can't wait for ep. 15 !!

Why SBS nominate Kim Tan - Eun Sang and Yong Do - Eun Sang for best couple?, if Yong Do - Eun Sang wins, how will LMH feeling? he and psh are the main otp, and if the winner is determined through voting, it means Heirs fans will be split in voting and that means a chance to win will be smaller, sigh...

REMINDER]        Another Heirs day!

Hello fellow Heirs fans, posting this again for the nth time! Please follow the thread rules and don't quote images (pictures, gifs, fan arts, etc.) and videos. If you quote a comment please delete the images or videos, we don't want our thread to be locked!!! We have been warned multiple times. Have fun!!! :)

03. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links (including d/l links) will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Do not engage in non-related conversations. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

People Please read the rules!!!

For reference of the Rules:

Sub Forum Rules

General Forum Rules

since last night I can not be in front of my laptop, I could not visit soompi to read the latest news about Heirs because I have to go to school until the afternoon, it makes me lag a lot of pages. My schedule is so busy, but after seeing this I reduced my fatigue :) about 3 hours 30 minutes Heirs episode 15 will be aired, I can not wait to see what happens after the 'forehead kiss' and of course 'drunk scene' :x :x HAHAHA
BaD_Ck2CYAAytj0.jpg:large
thanks soompiers for the amazing spoiler :x :x
BaD_dogCEAA1zWt.jpg:large

I can't wait what happens after this :x
BaEA_45CIAAPOrb.jpg:large