[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Mishiellie

@Dooley_Fanboiice  hahaha I gave up on you are beautiful after ep 5 because I know YongShin was NOT happening.. saved myself some agony

Yoon Son-ha to join "The Heirs"

photo316885.jpg

Actress Yoon Son-ha has come aboard the 'Kim Eun-sook Ship'.

Yoon Son-ha has been cast for the new SBS drama "Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs".

Yoon Son-ha takes on the role of a rich family's wife. She comes into conflict with Lee Min-ho and play the role of another leading character. Yoon Son-ha has always been focused as a storng career woman. This time she's changing her image into a rich woman.

"Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it - The Heirs" is about the life of teens in the high class community. It is written by the Midas of dramas, Kim Eun-sook and is expected to create another wave of Hallyu.

Source : Hancinema 

Guest Mishiellie

Wow. I am really liking this strong lineup of guests!!!!!!! Building up my anticipation more and more !!!! IS IT OCTOBER YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest devylann

i really can't wait til october for this.. i like the cast alot and i just hope that overall the storyline will be very good... 

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke and @screambyscared haha we meet here too!!!!!!!! 
october is too far awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Heirs has been confirmed to air on SBS at 9.55pm KST starting October 2, with 20 episodes.

http://t.co/oxP9oNgzQE

Ops! I made a mistake.LOL

Here's correct info from kr wiki thanks to Cheryl_SP

Heirs is scheduled broadcast in Oct 9 - Dec 12 at 9:55 PM w 20 eps on SBS. Add Channel: SBS MTV, SBS Plus http://t.co/tzmiMv2tgd

Cr:@cheryl_SP

Cut from Park Shin Hye June Issue (Vol. 659) Interview~(about LMH)

E: In your next drama you will be collaborating with Lee Min Ho, What's the feeling like?

PSH: Very curious, hope to be broadcasted soon. And especially with Lee Min Ho's high popularity in China, our drama should also be loved by many more people?

E: Is there any collaboration previously? What's your impression of him?

PSH: Previously we have worked together as models for a cosmetic brand. Although Lee Min Ho gives people the impression of being a bit chic, but cooperation is still in tune, hence, currently I'm anticipating, it will definitely be an interesting work piece!

E: Lastly, please say a few words to our readers!

PSH: It's really happy to meet everybody in the name of myself, in order to have more opportunity of face-to-face happy times, I will work hard. will be meeting everyone soon, everyone please kindly support!

Cr:@wintercherub