[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

sia3 said: @myphim
>:D< Lovely to see you play in soupy!
---

Hi guys!!!
The B has made a NEW video! Watch bad boy Young Do
The author must love Twilight lots, I recognized the music straight away ;))

@kwan33

I've noticed it also and find it interesting about the way way he spends money.

And yes, I also it was a shame, he should've kiss her on the forehead or even lips. She was in the "mood" that night. I don't think she would reject him :)) :))

this time i have more time spare for comment..i got headache and migrain for 2 days..maybe i so thinking about this drama and YD..:)) :)) i just watch the preview cant wait to watch it...
Yeekrfan2

-i like ur story about KW..it make sense..its true they not put much story about kw..it so disspointment coz we can saw KW and HJ scene so little...i hope the writer give us their story for 8 episode to go..i hope they do extension for these drama..its lot character cant to be wasted..
@ruzikie:)) :)) :)) i love u gif picture..bravo my friends..=D> =D>
@jjsweeter0211
thanks for compilation YD pic..i like so much..:D :D
and not to forget thanks for everyone contributd BTS scene and all pics..i hope for more some BTS scene..[-O< [-O< [-O< plz..plz sbs

I don't think Eun Sang will go abroad. But I believe daddy Kim will definitely do anything to make her go away from Kim Tan. He may ask her mother to go with her and offer her a great opportunity there. He may also find her sister and give her a good opportunity and use her sister to lure them to go abroad those are the things that I see that will convince Eun Sang definitely.

About the birth secret, I think that doesn't make sense. I want Eun Sang to be like Tae Gong Shil in Master's Sun, she became rich on her own way and because of her own ability ;) and by her own ability meaning, without the help from daddy Kim of course cause I can foresee that he would definitely tell the world that he MADE someone that successful because of his charity...

Don't listen/read those who are badmouthing this drama. I'm pretty sure they're just JEALOUS and they definitely DID NOT watch all the episodes like we did. This drama is lacking in some aspects but saying that this is just plain boring and they get tired of seeing news about this drama... :))

We've come this far in the drama..anticipating further episodes.  as for bad mouthing the drama..well let em be.  supporting the heirs all d way    :x

it's not important but,,

finally,,

after so many thing i did,,
i knew the song in hyo shin's car and the broadcastroom

it's,,

backstreet boys - inconsolable and Jadan Lee - Definitely You

:D:D:D

"Always be Yong Do and Eun Sang Shipper"

:x :\"> :x :x

Sulli Minho said: I don't think Eun Sang will go abroad. But I believe daddy Kim will definitely do anything to make her go away from Kim Tan. He may ask her mother to go with her and offer her a great opportunity there. He may also find her sister and give her a good opportunity and use her sister to lure them to go abroad those are the things that I see that will convince Eun Sang definitely.

About the birth secret, I think that doesn't make sense. I want Eun Sang to be like Tae Gong Shil in Master's Sun, she became rich on her own way and because of her own ability

Is it just me or Tan's hair is slightly different now compared to the first few episodes? Looks like it's a bit longer. Just saying. Not that I'm complaining, cause he looks fiiiiiine either way.
buijcndceaex9oy1.jpg

201311140207775569_5283b20bbf565_59_2013

Or do you prefer his wet hair? Teeheeeeee~
cq25ezvsnwtestwd8gnq.jpg

I hope his hair will look like this by the end of the drama. You know.. when he becomes a real heir and all bossy in his suit & tie. LMH + suit = Hotness~

tumblr_mw3avnCYjC1s0t512o1_500.jpg