[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest tohruminhye

byul2014 said: minshinaddicted said: repost from PSH thread...
OMG ...the actor who play Myung soo (Park Hyung Sik) called Park shin hye cuuuute, and there was Kim soo Roo (actor from Gentleman's Dignity, 
he visited The Heirs actors and crews to give support), he called himself oppa to Shin Hye, but Shin Hye called him sun baenim hehehehe, and Ryu soo Young (actor from My Princess)...not sure if it is new video or not ...

I was a fan of LMH and PSH in City Hunter, and again in Heirs. Wow!! Two dramas together, is it getting hot here or what?! Heirs, I was so glad you made it on Top 25 best dramas in DramaFever and I agreed that you were one of the best in the year!

P.S I like Heirs. Sweet romance with awesome characters. A masterpiece.

mikeymeeks said: I was a fan of LMH and PSH in City Hunter, and again in Heirs. Wow!! Two dramas together, is it getting hot here or what?! Heirs, I was so glad you made it on Top 25 best dramas in DramaFever and I agreed that you were one of the best in the year! P.S I like Heirs. Sweet romance with awesome characters. A masterpiece.

Guest cheroot

is there any kind soul who can pm me the complete subs from viki for the heirs...
pretty pretty please... it would be a great post christmas gift for me. hehehe
thank you everyone...

i haven't been here for some time, but i really need to rant about this, so i'm sorry guys...
i can't explain how pissed off i am. i mean seriously, the production team knew exactly that this drama was so popular abroad, so why the hell didn't they make the DVDs region code free??????? we have region code 2 here and i have no idea if we have a dvd player for region 3,4,5,6, since my dad's the one buying all the eletronics and i doubt he knows that as well. i'm just so UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH LIKE REALLY NOW?!?!?!?!?! i was even willing to pay 200 euros for that set or even more i didn't care how much, since i wanted it so badly and now this?!?!?!?! X( X( X(
it's not the first time i bought DVDs from south korea, i used to buy dong bang shin ki concert DVDs back then and they were smart enough to make it region code free... WHY WHY WHHHHYYYYYY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!! :(:(( :(( :((

@myinnerbattles
There are not a lot of DVDs that are region-free, unless you're really really lucky. lolBut in case you're DVD player is not region-free...there is something like the VLC player which plays the DVD on your computer without bothering about the region. Only works for DVDs.You could also wait because I'm sure there will be other versions of Heirs (e.g.Hong Kong, Malaysia) which are cheaper and usually region-free but lacking in quality compared to the Korean version and without any extras.

Guest sapphire_dreams

Seems no one has seen this yet... 
Lee Min Ho reveals which line was the most difficult to say on 'Heirs'
Actor Lee Min Ho met up with Aju News and revealed which line was the most difficult for him to say on SBS's 'Heirs'. 
He said, "I personally like plays on words too... 'Do I like you?' is very original... The most difficult line was, 'Like me from now on. Sincerely, if that's possible.'"
Lee Min Ho added, "I received the script and that was the hardest. Strangely, it did not stick well." Still, it seems he managed to pull it off very nicely in the end, don't you think?
Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently on break, but he will begin filming for new movie 'Gangnam Blues' in March, so you'll be able to see him again in a few months! 
See original article here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-min-ho-reveals-which-line-was-the-most-difficult-to-say-on-heirs#ixzz2qUG7YXJb

Guest sapphire_dreams

This, too... 
Kim Woo Bin talks about how he came to be cast in 'Heirs' 
Actor Kim Woo Bin recently revealed how he came to be cast in the high-teen drama 'Heirs' during an interview with Aju News. 
He said, "I have done a lot of student roles in the past. 'Heirs,' likewise, is a story centering on students. When I heard about it from Lee Min Ho, it was a different format then." 
He continued, "Writer Kim Eun Sook came back from a vacation in Turkey and told me that she suddenly thought of me while she was there. She said she thought, 'I wish Kim Woo Bin would play the part of Choi Young Do.'" 
Lastly, he said, "After filming the last scene, I went out to eat with the writer. It had been a while since we've seen each other; she complimented me and told me I did well. I told her to chide me if I did something wrong, but she complimented me, so I felt very grateful." 
What type of role would you like to see him tackle next? 
See original article here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/kim-woo-bin-talks-about-how-he-came-to-be-cast-in-heirs#ixzz2qUMRY48U

Big news  :choi-won-young-shim-yi-young_1389854434_

Chanyoung's dad is getting married!!! Secretary kim from "The Heirs" Drama getting married!!! OMG Plus his going to be dad. He and Shim Yi Young will go from an onscreen married couple on "A Hundred year's Inheritance" to married in real life on February 28 in addition to soon becoming parents!!! Because Shim Yi Young is 15 weeks pregnant. 

Wedding preparations are well underway as Choi Won Young proposed to Shim Yi Young with an engagement ring and letter back in December and the couple's families have already met. They'll tie the knot at Walkerhill COEX convention Center in Gangnam on February 28.

Congrats to the new couple.

:-* =D> =D> :-*

Guest shewoonmoon

Heirs-The Inheritors Ranked No.1 in DramaFever list of most-watched dramas of 2013
It's been a great year for dramas, with an abundance of excellent shows in every genre. While a certain Lee Min Ho-starring juggernaut might have been the most anticipated by fans, was it really the most-watched series of the year? We wanted to know which series DramaFever viewers loved the most this year, so we tallied them up, and now we're sharing. We tried to be as scientific as possible: the results were based on the average number of people who watched an episode on any given day in 2013. How did your viewing habits compare to other DramaFever viewers? Let's take a look!

25. Tie between Two Weeks/Heartless City/Love Now/Dating Agency: Cyrano
24. Just You
23. I Miss You
22. When A Man Loves
21. Wonderful Mama
20. Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love
19. Crazy Love
18. Love Around
17. Boys Over Flowers
16. Flower Boy Next Door
15. Who Are You
14. Passionate Love