[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest destinii23

I think ES will link the drawing on the floor with HS's farewell. If he's going to do anything stupid, ES will be the one stopping him.

Guest sullifish

I think the second is not official, just a sample test shoot...and the first is official with shinhye inside..haha..

young do is not infront but in the central..

i think so..

Both PSH and Im Ju Eun are missing from the photo. So are they the ones who'll be coming down the stairs? It's weird that both KT and KW's women are missing from the picture. Maybe they don't want to spoil the ending looks of both girls.

I thought so too....

At the end of the day. I want to give my biggest salute and applaud to people who dislike The Heirs so much yet manage to torture themselves by watching it until the end while busy analizing and creating long complicated essay about The Heirs =)) =))

They are truly amazing(ly) absurd 

=D>

we have two unexpected guesses tonight...;)

I am trying hard to ignore them because I simply doesn't want to give them a spotlight...:))

효신이와 라헬이 오늘 마지막 촬영이었어요~상속자들과는 이별. 우린 오늘부터 1일?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ궁금하시다면 마지막까지 본방사수 해주thㅔ요!그리고 아직도 현장에서 고생하시는 배우,스탭분들.. 화이팅!

=)) I'm sure Daddy Kim must have his eyebrows raised and eyes rolled and thought what kind of friends or schoolmates that his Tan have in school after witnessing aegyo and crazy classmate like MS with his camera and selfie all night. =)) Maybe Daddy Kim thought that Jeguk High School standard must have dropped with crazy classmate like Myung Soo and fearless gal like CES, as compared with Won's classmate when Won celebrated his 18th birthday, some 13 years ago. =)) Re: missing ladies in the last shot photo of Tan and Won. I think in Ep 20, CES and Kim Wonnie lady, both are wearing the white bridal gown. Them being not in the photo, writer KES, whose last name is also Kim like the main character Kim Tan. I think Writer KES, does not want to give away the happy ending to us, viewers as yet. 8-}

Did anyone find KT's dad was just akwardly staring at his son and ES holding hands. Its like he was leaning almost to the point of falling forward. Lol

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

ghettoe said:
Why?Why does Choi Jin Hyuk's character hate Kim Tan? Other than this weird greed and by that I mean if this is about the company, it makes even less sense. They can just distribute shares between each other and go their rich separate ways. I just don't get this nonsensical conflict. Someone explain. They were both evidently not well loved and favored either so really is there a reason?