[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

1471216_429508010482168_1574515883_n.jpg

Lee Minho uses his own money to purchase all clothing for Heirs.

Before Heirs started filming, crew revealed that Lee Minho will pay for his clothes, shoes, watches and other apparels. As the story requires to have branded goods, Lee Minho spent a lot of money, estimates about 50 million won (USD 48,000) or more.

Staff said Lee Minho has 3 to 4 sets of clothing per episodes, in summer and in winter, in USA and in South Korea filming. Lee Minho 's costumes are international brand, a blue jacket cost 3 million won (USD 2,900). The shirt he wore to kiss Park Shin Hye cost 700,000 won (USD665).

Lee Minho's agency said the reason for him to purchase his own clothing is to prevent restriction from sponsors and he can focus on filming and better interpretation for the role played.

Lee Minho's drama "Heirs" is currently ranked first in the rating list, the last two episodes of the show will be aired on 11 and 12 Dec 2013.

Source: http://ent.sina.cn/?wb2sina=1&wm=3049&from=wb2source&sa=t64d3714575v33&c=android&ua=samsung-GT-N7000__weibo__4.1.0__android__android4.1.2

Translated by Jominz

~Admin/Jominz

Wow,, LMH used his own money for clothes? no wonder KT always looks so handsome. LMH has a good taste of fashion.

he really give all his best for The Heirs.... And I Will give my heart for you too

:x :x :x :x ;)) ;)) ;))

@Beeba please edit you post!

08. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

09. Do not quote pictures, videos or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

heyhoo said: Wow,, LMH used his own money for clothes? no wonder KT always looks so handsome. LMH has a good taste of fashion.

he really give all his best for The Heirs.... And I Will give my heart for you too

tumblr_inline_mxj7s3Y2XU1s6sfcc.jpg

source : here

Youngieeee yaaa :(( :(( :(( :((
Your mom, your mom, your mom your mom :((
Speechless :((
Finally dear, you meet your mom dear :((
His gesture looks so odd and straight like he gets shocked :(( :((
Gosh, WHERE'S MY WEDNESDAYYY ???? PALLLLI PALLLI PALLLLIIIII :(( :(( :(( =(( =((

Noted: BTW, his mom is so beautiful and that's why her son is so hot and awesome. Like mother like son but no father instead, i prefer to make her husband out from this comment. He's a a badass father who always hits my Youngie :(( :-w :|

yoyo26 said: heyhoo said: Wow,, LMH used his own money for clothes? no wonder KT always looks so handsome. LMH has a good taste of fashion.

daunkayu said:

Thanks /Love.
And annyeong @ruzikie, stay strong, chingu. Young Do will be fine since lots of viewers stand by his side.
Wait, it's contradictive, you want him for yourself :P

I feel like missing The Heirs and this thread already. So sad for this coming separation.
I wish time could stay frozen for a while till I'm ready to let go. Which is never.

Guest pinkytooth

Yeay! Finally an interview for the main leads.Been waiting for this.Hope they will get a chance doing fanmeeting for Heirs too *praying hard* 

- Choi Young Do: What do you mean, "What am I going to do with you?" I don`t know what to do about my wounds, how could I do something with yours? I was just sad because you left , happy that you returned. And that your secret is heavy. It`s just that. Did I say I would do something? -

those lines were some of the best in The Heirs. i especially liked the bolded part. that's the moment i was sure he liked eun sang for real. oh young do... let me heal those wounds of yours...
>:D< >:D< >:D<

ruzikie said: @daunkayu anneyong chingu :) . Thanks for the compliment that i made a bold  form. Yeah i'm a little bit frustated since this drama has taken my whole heart especially with Youngie. His appearance looks so good to me and his character, should i bring him home but please, when i saw the BTS of him with his mom, i already cried and wailed again huh ??? :D =)) =(( :((

Me too. This thread already got the title, my second home after my room. Heirlings is my favorite after my pillow in my bed  :D