[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I cried a river during the live screen capping and recap but when I saw the raw, it made me cry 10x more.... can't imagine how much will I cry once I see the english sub.  :((  oh my puffy eyes!!!! :((

Everyone's acting is DAEBAK!!!  I'm a die hard PSH fan and I hereby declare to be LMH and KWB's FANatics ^:)^

Guest sullifish

Sleep and wake up fast...

Cant wait to wake up tomorrow morning to watch the subs..its the most saddest episode..

Nice acting by lee minho and also a nice OST by himself...

why YD changed overnight with KT (back in E15 or 16, when he brought in his bodyguards, can't remember) and with ES (now)?! He feels bad for KT, sure..but this change is too much..he's doing all these favours for KT but KT hasn't even done anything for him....................!

Guest ditadita

and and one more heartbreakin scene is when tan was sleeping , no i think pretend to sleep and his tears fell down
i can not ... i just want to hug this boy so fckin much T_T
the preview when eunsang said " hi , kimtan"
omg eunsang please , no you two pleasee have a happy ending T_T please pleaseeee
fight this evil daddy together and end up togetherrrrrrrrr
kim tan , you should just quit from that family and live together with mother and eunsang <3 jebal

oh god ! I just finished to watch it without subtitles... I didn't understand everything but I cried like a baby... and the last scene with YD and KT fighting... I have no words... this drama leaves me speechless ! hands down to Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Min Ho, you guys just killed me...   :((

CRY!!!!!
That's what writer-nim do for me, i'm heartbroken.
How KT looks so heartless, he can't handle his pain, he cry so badly, i can't see!! T___T
KT , KT too young to feel the pain. broken heart.
Thanks for YD, he treats KT as a friend.
AND ALSO WATCH  Preview of ep18 maybe is YD heartbreak, He just ended his first love even he never start it before. I can feel his pain.

Damn. They just too young, they just too heartless, too heartbreak.. They hurt so much and i cant handle the feeling T___T

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE TO RECAP, I LOVE YOU GUYS.
we still have 3 last episode, i wonder how story will goon. KES-nim, i believe IN you T___T

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@minozyeh 

Because the hardest battle of all is the one where you do the fighting for everyone and yet no one will fight with you or for you.  In time you will get tired and lose out.  More so when the people you're fighting for leave you in the battleground all by yourself.  :(

We're all aware how KT is suffering because of ES. We can really feel his loss, and a lot of heirlings cried a river too. So therefore i think he deserves a lot of skinship with ES next week. :)) i am so sure that he will be very happy and can make him feel alive again! So CES be ready because KT does not have any reason to holdback. HAHAHA! I have faith to writer-nim. We will have a happy ending. :D Thanks for all the screencaps and recaps heirlings, if tomorrow is going to be another heartbreaking episode, it is okay since we have each others comforts.! Gnyt!;)

@minozyeh 

Because the hardest battle of all is the one where you do the fighting for everyone and yet no one will fight with you or for you.  In time you will get tired and lose out.  More so when the people you're fighting for leave you in the battleground all by yourself.  :(

*sobbing*

@simplymebeingcrazy

He is illegitimate child, his dad sees him as an insurance for his position at Jeguk. Treats him like an item. His bro sees him like a dirt. His step mom mocks him and humiliate his mom. His mom is a powerless mistress. He has been a laughing stock in the whole country. now, His one and only love left his side and he can do nothing.

Off course he would see his self as a tottaly loser. He would feel there is no use to live anymore. He is driving and drinking while thinking maybe death is the best option. "No one would miss me anyway..." :(( :((

Guest shimmeringoasis

the ending scene of the epi Tan really needed someone to knock him out of the state he had put himself into just given up on himself destroying himself soul less... I was glad that it was YD there for him literally tried to punch some sense back into him and told him to get a hold of himself you could see care of a friend to a friend no matter how mch YD hides it deep down he cares for Tan & couldn't see him destroying himself like that, self destructing like that u could see the worried look from his eyes... very weldone by both KWB & LMH.. when both fell on the footpath after punching each other YD couldnt bear seeing Tan suffering like that asking him to go & see Eun Sang if he misses her u could feel from YD's voice that he's hurting saying that as he too likes ES but still he said that for his friend's sake & Tan's reply to him he wont go he can have her somewhat disbelief at Tan's reply YD looked back at Tan not bearing to see him in that mch pain... I think also making him realize that Tan loves ES too mch... when Tan replied to YD and LMH ost started playing together with tear drop falling from Tan's eye him sobbing could feel KT's immense pain OMG my heart just pierced torn sunken it hurts so mch...
KES unni plz no more KT crying plz spare my poor heart it cant take anymore... re-unite KT-ES soon... make the bros join forces fight & defeat that evil dad plz  [-O< also KT-YD bromance plz give more of it in coming epis...

Watching (and re-watching) the break-up scene reminds me back in Ep 10 at the wine cellar when ES told KT who insisted to date her that eventually if they date they will break-up and she's the only one who'll be left hurting.
:(
So sad. KES really thoroughly selected her words carefully that we will have to really examine every single lines to really understand the underlying meaning or even to predict/assume what's gonna happen. Even that leads us nowhere. Look what happened to all assumptions made based on preview Ep 17? Did anyone get it right? :-?