[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

jjsweeter0211

said:

SPOILER ALERT (  Beware that it's rumour only. It's your choice to believe it or not.!!!)

[color=#ff0000]

[/color]

Read the spoiler for upcoming episodes here http://leekyuhyeons.tumblr.com/post/68973234795/anyway 

P.S Personally I think it sound like a fanfic and too makjang to be honest. So I don't believe any of them would come true. Maybe , just maybe, the part about Rachel might come true.

Guest jjsweeter0211

ZarraJae

said: Haha the latest spoiler/rumour sent in by jjsweeter is the funniest one of all. Due to the popularity of the show, we have more than the usual number of pranksters, so dont get all worked up ya?

Guest sachaaimee

I guess KA is having an accident and YD is the first to know. He run for KT and tell him to see his mom quick. Because YD do not want KT loose her as he did. The scene make me flashback to where KT and YD still young, KT run for YD try to tell him that his mom waiting for him at the restaurant in front of the school. Now KT mom is at the hospital in front of school.... But will it be true... Lets find out tomorrow... I decided for not watch any raw... Its too devastating for me...

Guest maizangel

ruzikie said: maizangel said: so now even YD gave up on ES for the sake of his friendship with KT??ooo poor baby >:D<
I guess he realize how deep is KT's love for ES compared to his for his willingness to give up on everything in making sure ES stays safe n sound..not saying he wouldn't do the same but considering how he cheerish his friendship more than anything…YD ur the MAN!! ^:)^
oo myy how could an 18 love story turn soooo scary [-(

Poor Tan!! I really want to hurt Daddy Kim now. And WHAT!!! He left Tan's Mom. Man it is on!! Tan's be merciless to him. LOL. EVIL OLD MAN! LOL.

:(( :(( :(( :(( :((

No matter how hard this is to say. I had a feeling Tan would see her first however just refuse to meet her. That part was soo sad. And when he went to say goodbye to Eun Sang at the store. I'm was really praying she'll go after him. But sadly just cried after he left.

Honestly, I could of seen that there was still HOPE for Tan and Young Do's friendship. I just knew it. LOL. I like how he was there for Tan and try to make him realize not to give him.

PREVIEW!

I'm hoping with EunSang talking to Daddy it's because she's going to be courageous for Tan. If she's there to say "PROPER" goodbye then I'll be PISSED! Nobody got time for that. LOL. Now is the time for Eun Sang to grab him and never let go.

I won't where Tan's mommy going. She looks like she in a rush to see someone. Maybe she found out where EunSang and her mom is and she's going to get them. LOL.

I think Won will help Tan. It's time for his heart to SOFTEN up for Tan. Tan's ALWAYS loved Won. Its time he realizes that.

I wonder who went to the hospital? Daddy Kim? LOL. :-h

Rumor Spoiler Preview??

I honestly hope its not true. It just seems to unbelievable. I know the world is small but NOT that small. LOL.

HEIRLINGS!

Until tomorrow... Brace ourselves for a cliffhanger...

Guest PBaddict

Aigoo... broken hearts and broken faces... or rather just one broken face... :( my heart cannot take too much self destruction anymore, Tan-ah... please at least for your mother's sake stop hurting yourself.... that EVIL old man won't care even if you're seriously hurt. I thought that this episode will be a very lonely one for the leads and I was right... cannot wait to see how this gonna turn out. I hope ES can come back and just be there for Tan especially if what I think about the preview turns out to be true... Tan's mom gonna get hurt I think. Why else would Tan rush to the hospital if not for EunSang or his mom? I see it's gonna be a long week chinguz... the live-shooting is crazy close to the airtime of the epis, I just hope nobody gets sick. All of us! Fighting for one last week!  \m/

Guest sachaaimee

LMH really scary in this episode... He picture KT perfectly in this episode....... His sadnessmto be parting with everyone everything he love..... His anger knowing there's useless all of the effort that he done and all,he can do is grant everyone wished him to be.... So that he become a zombie.... Its so scary seeing his face expression.... Blank.... But not like a plain white paper... Its almost like dark and ruin paper.....