[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@sia3

Yes stab scene for KT lol.... love LMH acting in regards to physical pain. @myphim is right there is a rumor about filming in Ilsan Hospital. I can see it now evil daddy Kim has had it,sending ES out of Korea didn't work and he was deceived so in an act of fury he hires a hitman to kill ES,but instead KT gets in the way and gets stabbed!talk about stabbing reality setting in.Now that will make ES stop being resistant.

My side plot sounds like a melodrama now,but then again Heirs feels more like a melodrama than a rom com.So wouldn't be surprised.Lol

shengvang said: sia3 don't forget, oh soo got stabbed in TWTWB. :)) I cried, and cried, and cried, and my roommates thought I was crazy :D but I still cried. awesomeduck and I came up with a list of how this could possibly happen. After Kim Tan finds out where Eun Sang is hiding, he rushes over there only to find Young Do hugging Eun Sang by the beach. He is so hurt that he grabs the closest knife (don't ask my how the knife got there) and stabs Young Do with it, he also stabs Eun Sang (because you know, he's crazy). Only then he finds out then that Young Do was hugging her to console her because she was crying about how she misses her dear tanny. Too late, she is bleeding to death. After this, Kim Tan walks alone by the beach and couldn't bear the thought of living without Eun Sang so he stabs himself. We called this, "what happened at jeguk high." :)) :)) :)) Awesomeduck what was the one you came up with that had us both laughing off our beds?

@myphim
And then we get "Painful Love" playing in the background when KT stabs himself. =)) =)) =))
KES likes to reference so this time we get Romeo & Juliet style. BWAHAHAHAHA

@adlyn13
Your plot could work too, I mean, as much as I wish daddy Kim is a good guy in the end but heck at the moment I can't see it so hit man it is. Maybe that's why that spy (bodyguard from CH) is there... to kill ES!

=)) =)) =))

Beside me, is there anyone here that also kissed her husband/spouse/date passionately after watching the kissing scene in ep 16???? Or am I the only one????

^_^

Seriously, everytime i watch that scenes, it makes me want to do the kiss too. I kiss my hubby alot these days :D And seeing their dates scene, makes me want to date also.

I don't know weather my hubby notice it or not. But the fact that I am more and more passionate towards him, please him forsure :D

LOL you are not alone. I felt and did the same thing =)) =)) :\"> :\"> ........... I just can't wait for Wednesday to come. In my head is full of The Heirs, every scenes every words just keep popping in my head 24/7. Otoke??? How can I survive when it's end!!!!

hell59 said: leim said: Since no preview yet, let me ogle the video I made just so i can have my own copy of the kiss. I can replay it non stop on my computer while waiting for Wednesday.... Gawd am starting to have no life aside from Heirs. Help........

OMO! @sia3 @myphim @shengvang @adlyn13 you all want to see Tanny in pain! :-O :-O :-O OMOMO!!! Faithlings are so violent! ;)) :)) Why don't you all make one where everybody gets stabbed, not just the leads?!!! =)) =)) =))

@shengvang

I thought my stabbing plot was dark,yours is outright something out of some horror movie lol. This sounds more for like the drama WAML lol. KT wouldn't do that haha lol. The lack of previews has rendered us mentally deranged beyond any cure possible .

I need my tanniaspirin now lol

@shengvang

Come on you know us already were sadistic !

Oops its for @Maja aish you two havinng the same avatar!

No maja dear we only like seeing LMH in pain ,he does it so well!

@sia3

But the detective was seen BTS with KT mom ,evil dad can hire someone else.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375;"The Inheritors” Sold to Japan at Highest Price among 2013 Korean DramasPosted on 2013/12/03 by Cory Lee in TV 

The Inheritors

The official poster of SBS’s mini-series “The Inheritors.” [Hwa and Dam Pictures]

SBS’s teenage romcom series “The Inheritors” has been sold to Japan with the highest selling price of this year.

Hwa and Dam Pictures, the producing company of “The Inheritors,” told that the star-studded drama has been sold to Japan as the highest selling price among Korean dramas ever sold to Japan this year.

The drama producing firm added that it is also in the last stage of selling distribution rights to numerous countries in Asia, Europe and America.

Hwa and Dam earlier sold the airing rights of the 20-part TV romantic comedy to local cable channels with the highest-ever price.

“The attention to ‘The Inheritors’ is enormous in Korea as well as overseas. The VOD services through websites, IPTVs and Home Choices have also been great in its demands,” an official with Hwa and Dam Pictures said.

Starring Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Kim Woo-bin and Krystal of f(x), “The Inheritors” has been attracting more and more drama lovers especially after its former competitor “Secret Love” ended its run three weeks ago.

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/75690

Guest chloedramagrl

Regarding BTS with KT and ES walking past each other: 
Didn't they do that in the drama Secret? At the end of drama somewhere she rushed to airport before he left but when they saw each other they just sort of contently walked right past each other, seemingly because it wasn't quite the right time for them to get together?  :-?
Just hope Won doesn't lose his love, he actually is at an age to settle down so it will truly be sad if he is forced with someone and remains unhappy. 
=((

OMO! @sia3 @myphim @shengvang @adlyn13 you all want to see Tanny in pain! :-O :-O :-O OMOMO!!! Faithlings are so violent!

;)

)

:)

) Why don't you all make one where everybody gets stabbed, not just the leads?!!! =)) =)) =))

:)) :)) :)) ok, since you insisted. Remember, you asked for it.

Mung soo obviously stabs himself because he's clumsy. He was carrying a knife for god knows what. He catches Kim Tan and Eun Sang having a hot make out session and you know, he of course snaps away with his camera. He trips and falls down the stairs and ahem the knife was in his pocket... It doesn't look pretty from here on.

Bona hears that chan young got into a car accident, she rushes over to the hospital and mistaken him to be dead because he is sleeping so soundly. You know our Bona, she can't live without chan young so she grabs the closest knife near by (again, don't ask me how it got there) and stabs herself. Chan young awakes to find his sweet Bona dead and so he of course takes the knife and stabs himself. Because it makes sense, he is her Romeo and she is his Juliet.

Let's not talk about hyo shin because this is actually a very serious issue in heirs and it's not to be mad fun of.

Hahahahaha @adlyn13 it's called what happened in Bali :)) :)) :))

@adlyn13
Don't worry about @Maja, she's just as sadistic as us ;))
I'm pretty sure she will enjoy it too, kekeke.
Hey hey c'mon, gotta show the new LMH fans how well he can act right?
It's for his own good :P (and mine). LOL!

The detective is there doesn't mean he will be seen by Ki Ae.
He's supposed to be a ninja and spy on Tan or scheming to stab ES... HAHAHAHA! *shrugs*

@shenvang

I haven't seen that drama,but I know about it being on the dark sad side.

Lol what about RH,I guess I can add onto this, her mom is getting married to YD dad. In order to stop it,she somehow locks her mom in her rooms dresses as the bride,with a knife hidden under her dress at the time to say I do,she uncovers her veil and stabs YD dad, her mom has escaped and runs crying hysterically at her,she is shaking her and doesn't realize that RH still has the knife in hand and is stabbed,RH realizing she stabbed her mom then stabs herself out of anguish. The end.

I killed off three more ppl you happy now @Maja

I hope I don't get spammed for going off topic :((

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"SHINee’s Taemin Spotted Wearing the Uniform of ‘The Heirs’ Jeguk High School

What was SHINee’s Taemin doing wearing the school uniform of Jeguk High School from SBS’ The Heirs?

SHINee’s Taemin Spotted Wearing the Uniform of ‘The Heirs’ Jeguk High School

On December 3, a photo of Taemin was uploaded on Weibo, showing the SHINee member dressed in the same school uniform that appears in the popular drama, The Heirs

With Taemin looking like he already belongs at the school, netizens began wondering if Taemin will be making a surprise cameo appearance. 

SHINee’s Taemin Spotted Wearing the Uniform of ‘The Heirs’ Jeguk High School

However, SBS stated that Taemin will not be appearing in the drama as a cameo. 

It′s said that he was instead filming for an end-of-the-year award ceremony. 

Photo Credit: Online Community, SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52418/shinee-taemin-wears-theheirs-school-uniform

So  I guess there will be Heirs parody in SBS Gayo daejun

what? LMH will sing the OST Heirs entitled "Painful Love"? of the title could've guessed it would be depressing and express feelings KT to ES. kyaah I can not wait for tomorrow >_<
and after I read a few pages since last night, I admit that the signature of @leim competing with the signature of @leery LOL :))how can you two make me not focus to read .. =))

shengvang said: ok, since you insisted. Remember, you asked for it. Mung soo obviously stabs himself because he's clumsy. He was carrying a knife for god knows what. He catches Kim Tan and Eun Sang having a hot make out session and you know, he of course snaps away with his camera. He trips and falls down the stairs and ahem the knife was in his pocket... It doesn't look pretty from here on. Bona hears that chan young got into a car accident, she rushes over to the hospital and mistaken him to be dead because he is sleeping so soundly. You know our Bona, she can't live without chan young so she grabs the closest knife near by (again, don't ask me how it got there) and stabs herself. Chan young awakes to find his sweet Bona dead and so he of course takes the knife and stabs himself. Because it makes sense, he is her Romeo and she is his Juliet. Let's not talk about hyo shin because this is actually a very serious issue in heirs and it's not to be mad fun of. Hahahahaha @adlyn13 it's called what happened in Bali :)) :)) :))