[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

miya_fangirl

said: I am jumping aboard this LMHxPSH train to share a still from one of their very first interviews as a cast (thanks @aoiizty for reminding me about it!)

When PSH was talking about getting married later, and finding the right guy for her,

this

is the expression her co-star had XD:

OK it may just be excessive fondness (I would be really fond of her too, it's hard not to find her endearing), or do I see a little twinkle in LMH's eyes?? Hahaha...

=))

@drama314, here is your

link

to the video!

Omg I am excited LMH is singing for Heirs OST. My fangirl heart is happy!! Sersiously this has soothed my wait for ep 17.

Now someone please explain to me why aren't the actual kpop stars in the drama such as Krystal,KMH and Hyun Sik not singing too. This is so ironic,not that PSH,CJH and LMH don't have talent cuz they do ,but the idols singing makes more sense.

NoeL said: http://youtu.be/ZTEaCa077Jg 

You saw this video?? Too bad no subtitles enciontré but asked PSH between LMH and KW which is your man ..... look like LMH hurry to answer. Not to mention the eager gestures LMH.And finally, Kim Tan's mother said that if they were a 40% ranting, she (the actress who plays the mother of Kim Tam) and LMH were going out in real life ... but look like PSH blushes

I saw since the previous interview, I began to suspect. We will see the rest of the BTS, subsequent interviews and drama SBS Drama Awards.
Sorry for my English!

Since no preview yet, let me ogle the video I made just so i can have my own copy of the kiss. I can replay it non stop on my computer while waiting for Wednesday.... Gawd am starting to have no life aside from Heirs. Help........

Guest prosperity

Why am I soooo excited about Min Ho's OST? lol
I wonder if we are going to hear it episode 17? It will be released Wednesday at noon Korean time.
I also want to know, when did he have time to record this song? Whennnnn? When does he sleep?

Guest potterky

morning people!
first thing i checked dc and saw this
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

cd: dc and respective weibo
isn't that taemin? why is he in jeguk high uniform?

thao_2512 said: It's because they are the main actors in dramas and they have their own themes which might be used more often.Plus their voice would bring more emotion for their scenes... 
Let's be honest here Krystal, Minhyuk and PHS don't even appear that much in the ep. Most of their scenes are for short comic relief so if they have the ost how often their song would play... unless it's the main OTP theme.But I'm still hoping that Krystal and Minhyuk can do a duet or f(x) would be great too :P 

I just wake up and realize that Wednesday is still far from home. GOSH....this is torturing but it's the kinda torture that I don't want to end...

next week is our finale and I don't think I'll be able to overcome the withdrawal symptoms easily.

I did not really suffer when IHYV and Master Sun ended because Heirs as a replacement is so addicted.

But after Heirs ended, I 100 percent sure that I'll be rewatching Heirs over and over again and will be lurking into this forum everyday, hoping to see more and more gifts or news about Heirs.

Guest krcodai

morning all~
yesterday (very late) nightping.php?iid={C075F504-52EE-46AA-B932-66 after pressed f5 button for... oh... maybe a thousand times both in here and other places but couldn't see any happier bts than THAT SAD ONE, I flipped my mac and went to bed T_T

Today still no hint of light, so sad, SBS website is receiving a bomb of mess from Korean fan but they firmly not give us that preview, I hate you now SBS T_T

I don't know if anyone posted this pic here or not but look at KT's teardrop make me... kind of crazy :((

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
cr: DC

Beside me, is there anyone here that also kissed her husband/spouse/date passionately after watching the kissing scene in ep 16???? Or am I the only one???? ^_^

Seriously, everytime i watch that scenes, it makes me want to do the kiss too. I kiss my hubby alot these days :D And seeing their dates scene, makes me want to date also.

I don't know weather my hubby notice it or not. But the fact that I am more and more passionate towards him, please him forsure :D