[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sachaaimee

Claudia Ximena said:

sachaaimee

said: "I wonder if you hurt like me I wonder if you cry like me I wonder if you live all day in memories like me" (english translation of 2AM song I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me) Some how I just felt how KT and YD feel at this moment with this song.... Why this song not listed as the OST as well.....

adlyn13 said: I keep noticing that LMH and PSH are in filmed in the same places yet not together,I feel like they're doing it on purpose as to not reveal if indeed KT found ES.Like they're playing the same game back in ep 4 when ES moved into KT house and he just arrived to Korea,he would go in the same room she had just been and went out of.Or she was just behind him,but didn't see him. I guess its this hide in seek thing PSH talked about ES hiding from KT and YD. My prediction is YD found ES first at the beach she escaped to Seoul,so now KT will find her,idk just my guess ,I hope not cuz that would be annoying

OMG!! i just keep deeply try to look every BTS pic carefully!! This really!! Sometimes i guess the boy is LMH but in other way i just found the boy looks a like KWB. They really looked same with tall and slim body right? :D
So i hope people will share a lot bts today for us T.T
happy monday all!
Well same as @spark , I have been checking this thread so often for updates that I feel like it's my second home now. LOL

@adamfever

I think the same too,idk call me weird but I hope its YD that's find ES first,I think he will be more effective in knocking sense into her,cuz if YD tells her to return to KT and fight on,that would shock anyone given YD past behavior especially ES.If KT finds her,she may give in but she may runaway again too.

Guest rain_drops

@jjsweeter0211 based on those YD pictures it seems like we will get the scene with noodles with YD and ES soon!  \:D/  the restaurant with the white sign says noodle house on it!

& thank you for posting these pics! i keep coming to this thread in hopes of new updates and these pics are definitely keeping me occupied! ;)

heyyy guyss...

so desperately looking for preview ep 17!! and I can't find it!
i've read that ES still in Korea, she lived in her mom's hometown. thanks to sec Yoon.
And KT mom's tell him that ES still in Korea, but I don't know if they can meet or not.

okay since we are waiting for preview 17 (come on people), can I ask all the experts out there?  When KT was in the US, he was driving.  As a matter of fact he was driving a very expensive car.  Now he is back in Korea, he is not driving but depends on the chauffeur.  So all experts out there, is there an age limit on when you can drive in Korea?  Or because of him being an heir, he doesn't need a drive.  thanks.

kaciemom said: okay since we are waiting for preview 17 (come on people), can I ask all the experts out there?  When KT was in the US, he was driving.  As a matter of fact he was driving a very expensive car.  Now he is back in Korea, he is not driving but depends on the chauffeur.  So all experts out there, is there an age limit on when you can drive in Korea?  Or because of him being an heir, he doesn't need a drive.  thanks.