[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Wow, Kim Tan's stalking skill is no joke  :-O
So ES escaped to Kangwon-do, and Tan managed to find her!!!
Guys, if you have a missing person you need to find, you know who to call
1-800-KIM-TANN (1-800-546-8266) :)]

Guest dijerusli

I watched ep 16 over and over and over again..just to watch YD's cute act towards ES hahahaa.. The green tea incident is just to die for, where else can YD be so adorable like that? "Eat a lot, Cha Eunsang~♡!" I started to answer the YD on screen by saying.."Ng.. i'll eat a lot,Youngie-aa~♡" Ahh... i watch that scene over and over again, until my mom yelled at me for being a potato couch.

Guest almontel

wow, those fans sure are like investigative reporters....kudos to them!!! i'm just super happy that ES and her mom has been found and by the oceanside too...how romantic is that?
i see that ES seems to be hanging some clothes again on the clothesline....perhaps she'll be washing their couple shoes and she'll be hanging it there in all it's glory to catch KT's eye....or maybe their I LOVE CALIFORNIA Tshirts...which someone mentioned was really their FIRST COUPLE item...ke ke ke..
thanks for all the new BTS HD pics of LMH/PSH and KWB in the MangoSix shop...they seem to be really enjoying the shoot...and knowing PSH, the minute she laughs, she won't be able to stop....I love that BTS Pic where she's covering her laughter and LMH is just happily looking at her while Woobin has his eyes on LMH...ke ke ke..
omo...Ep15 the mangosix funny scene is currently on air....one more hour and we'd see the PREVIEW!!!! =P~

Omo fans are daebak! They probably told KT where ES is haha. But seriously, this live shoot system is crazy! Wasnt the BTS at the samsung store just yesterday? I pity the actors and staff :( I guess they're getting strength from all the fan support and high ratings. Hope LMH and PSH and all other cast are able to sleep on the way to their shoot location.

I'm thinking KT realized he still has ES's passport so he worked his way from there. When the boy is goal-oriented you just can't stop him :)) I'm okay without the time jump, but I still hope we'll see ES be successful in the future :)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

faidaris

said:

KES is such a wonderful writer. If this assumption of KT finding ES from the change in address of her phone line instalment plan whatsoever is correct, that means the lines told by ES in Ep 8 during KT's confession was carefully thought by KES for a reason! OMG daebak! She's DAEBAK! I am truly amazed by her attention to details and creativity! I'm her fan from now onwards as The Heirs is my first K-drama I have watched written by her. I feel like giving a standing ovation for her now. Going crazy here!

I can't imagine that this dram can make fans become detectives. But don't we all feel like a member of our family was lost for the past few days, rather than a character from a drama? We cried, we worried, we speculated, we reasoned, and Korean fans went out to find where ES could be and we all felt relaxed when we saw a trace of her.

Next is the table turning point. I don't know what KT is going to do with his father. Can some one summarize what KES did to resolve problems in her previous dramas? This is the first drama of her that I've watched. My mind during this time is all about the Heirs, i can't watch other dramas now :-) . Thanks.

zaizai_f4_only said: yes that is so true.. after rewatching the start of ep8 again as u have mentioned, ES is making a big deal asking her phone back like her phone is her life...is totally random..like after a guy confessed?!. hmpp but we shall see this coming wednesday what is really going to happend! LOLbut if those assumption were correct writernim is jinjja daebakk as u said!
but you're really attention to detail yourself =D> daebakk daebakk!! :))