[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Moonrain

Should be celebrating the win of expo202 and national day in our part of the world but all I think about is his royal hotness LMH and THAT kiss!!! :)>- :D =))

Guest chacha29

When in eps 12 when kimtan kiss eunsang , he kiss her when she was lied.. Does it happen in this episode too?? He already know eunsang will leave him... Coz he kiss her

Is there a possibility that this drama will NOT give us the happy ending that we are all desperately wanted to see? Well at least I for one am desperately wanted to see KT-ES happily together at the end, free to enter any door in this world. Since I am not familiar with K-drama land yet, is there a possibility of a sad ending instead? I would like to prepare my heart to withstand the pain if there is even a slightest chance that KT will not end up with ES. Realistically speaking, the heirs world is indeed scary.

Guest sachaaimee

Eun Sang must come back because she has promised Kim Tan 1 meal and Young Do 1 ramen together....Kim Tan must find Eun Sang because he has to paid back the taxi fare and phone call to Hyo Sin sunbae, Myung Soo, Lee Bo Na, and Chan Young...... I got crazy in second... Waiting for next week, waiting for the preview.... >:) :o3

Guest shimmeringoasis

Looking at the bts pics so mch crowd gathered there, The Heirs & LMH is really popular in Korea as well so good to see that ;;)
lucky people getting to see the live shoot, I wonder what KT's doing at the samsung store, has jeguk group expanded their business to telecommunication as well has KT started working in the company :-? there sure is lots of product placement in the drama :)) the best one was the doughnut one :x I liked the shoes one as well :))
thanx guyz for sharing the bts pics

From Fan-account-

Minho had filming in town today,

the moment he appeared, girls and

also lotsa guys went crazyyy,

everyone was screaming, jumping,

squeezing and a few even climbed

trees.

cr: @minoz911唯饭李敏镐

They even climbed trees to catch glimpse of their star. LOLOL :-) :-P

Koreans are crazy :D

bains

said: From Fan-account- Minho had filming in town today, the moment he appeared, girls and also lotsa guys went crazyyy, everyone was screaming, jumping, squeezing and a few even climbed trees. cr: @minoz911唯饭李敏镐 They even climbed trees to catch glimpse of their star. LOLOL :-) :-P Koreans are crazy

:D

Guest sachaaimee

sweetyeka said:
I think when KT kissed ES he really wanted her badly. It's just normal for an 18 yr old who spent his significant adolescent years in US. But ES case was different. She is shy, timid,and inexperienced. Her first reaction was just normal. There was a resistance. But KT calmed her and she reckon that the kiss is very very good. :x :-* It was so damned good that's why she looked like she was in pain (PSH: oh my ! It's true LMH is a kissing beast. This is so good). :D ....and she doesn't want to end it,that's why when KT/LMH felt that ES/PSH is also kissing him back,he put his hand at the back of her head for a much better position. It was obvious that KT and ES both liked the kiss, and finally KT sealed it perfectly with another awesome plunge . :\"> I dunno if you have noticed it, but when KT ended it , he gritted badly (LMH:man , that was awesome PD nim can we have another take again?) because he is not ain't over and wanted to have another round. :D