[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

In a moment, from 12 o'clock we'll be airing The Heirs starting at episode 8! (For the whole day today, lie on the sofa like this while watching~ kya!)

---

Edit: oh, It actually might mean 8 consecutive episodes. ;))

:)

Guest sandralopez

i want see in the episode 17 more bromance KT-YD, and also more cute scenes of bona - chan young. I LOVE THE COUPLE KT-ES but would be good to see just an episode without all the drama of they.the new ost of lena park is beautiful.

Guest Anomalous

jinkx0820 said:

the end of the episode broke my heart too...now KT finally kneeled..and he is clutching his heart while on it..he was really shattered..now he felt what YD felt when he lost his chance to eat with his mom for the last time because YD was angry at him..that's what, at least, how i see it..now, are we gonna see a "crazy" KT in the next episode or coming episodes since ES left him just like that?

prosperity said: This article cracked me up. It's from naver, however I don't understand how the article is in English but the comments are in Korean, maybe someone could explain to me? Anyway it is good for a laugh or 2..
class="subject"‘The Heirs’ are you Lee Min-ho-sick? “Am I addicted to you?”

http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=1955733

Guest sayhellohello

Is it just me or is PSH's face flushed red when she was kissing LMH. ;)) ;))
I guess I see blood pressure levels skyrocketing. hohohohoo I sound like a pervert (mode: activated)
;;) :\">

Guest lianurmalasari

rikasnail

said:

I think this is taking the best angle of their kiss, I can see the movement of the lips here 3 times, and the 3rd is the most passionatelly, but unfortunately when the lip movements to the 3 they changed the angle so that only faintly visible, just like shadow, but believe me, it happens!

second, what I just saw that the cupboard at the back of the PSH shift? LMH probably too strong movement to cause a shift of the closet. if the background music was eliminated and we just heard and saw them kissing, what do you think? whether the sound will be 'crick crick crick' for shifting the closet? or breath sounds and .. ok I'll stop here, please someone catch my dirty mind. I just can not stop to repeat this scene. This scene was amazing for their situation, and to kiss the last of KT.. I think it's more like LMH, and I hope it's true ..

:\">