[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

eun sang is still in korea i think. father kim will lose in his own game by the end of this drama. i want to see both sons letting go of the group that destroyed their family. kim tan might have knocked some sense into his brother about the girls they like.

Me too!!!! It will be an huge blow for that tyranny old sick man.

Guest sweetyeka

minozyeh said: I don't think the time jump will be coming soon. It will later, maybe on the last episode (KES noona's style). I am guessing she will fill the 2-3 episodes left with the fight between KT, KW and their dad with the help from YD and Sec Yoon. How? I do not know but please trust the writer, she is indeed a brilliant writer. She can make a twist we can have never imagine. I am still amazed with what she did in City Hall. But if I can make my wish, I wish the first thing KT will do after kneeling in that empty apartment is going home and drag his mom out of the house.

Claudia Ximena said:

Triv

said: Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

Guest sweetyeka

I think when KT kissed ES he really wanted her badly. It's just normal for an 18 yr old who spent his significant adolescent years in US. But ES case was different. She is shy, timid,and inexperienced. Her first reaction was just normal. There was a resistance. But KT calmed her and she reckon that the kiss is very very good. :x :-* It was so damned good that's why she looked like she was in pain (PSH: oh my ! It's true LMH is a kissing beast. This is so good). :D ....and she doesn't want to end it,that's why when KT/LMH felt that ES/PSH is also kissing him back,he put his hand at the back of her head for a much better position. It was obvious that KT and ES both liked the kiss, and finally KT sealed it perfectly with another awesome plunge . :\"> I dunno if you have noticed it, but when KT ended it , he gritted badly (LMH:man , that was awesome PD nim can we have another take again?) because he is not ain't over and wanted to have another round. :D

I just can't get over that scene between HS and RE. :x :\"> I could no longer count the number of times I kept on replaying that part since last Thursday. ;))

Ep 15 kiss caught me off-guard but ep 16 made me jump unto this ship in a flash.

And now looking back to that kiss, it does seem like RE took a lot of courage giving that kiss to HS and then afterwards she couldn't even look at his face. She said she doesn't have feelings for him. No matter how much she tries to be cold and stoic, she was actually affected and embarrassed. How cute!!! :))

When they came face to face again, both on the phone, him smiling, her not meeting his gaze, him catching up to her uncomfort, it was soooo squealing moment for me. I saw sparks fly. :x

Then he turned to see her walk away with an expression that seems to say, "What just happened? :x " Waaaaaaaaah!!!! =))

Excuse me guys, but there's no place else for me to spazz out but here. Haha! :))

I hope this boat sails smoothly. Aaaaah! 4 episodes left. I wanna see more of this couple. @Shajoona, please share that MV as soon as you can. I'm so excited to watch that. :)

Guest almontel

Enonane1 . said: My Mom's forehead wrinkles and bingo....it hit me - that is the same way Eun Sang's forehead sort of wrinkled when she is kissing Tan...
So after Granny left I asked Mom why did you wrinkle your forehead when you kissed Granny goodbye?  She said she wasn't aware she wrinkled her forehead and it wasn't because she was displeased ....but that the thought was going through her mind that this might be the last time I see her or hug her and I had the most overwhelming feeling of hurt and pain that I might never have this simple pleasure again......
Duh....maybe that is what Eun Sang was thinking .....and I don't care how often haters and others try to take the enjoyment of that kiss away from us....I thought they were both into it and dang it if they were not then why did their body language tell me differently?????

adlyn13 said:
[...]
I think we all think the same in some level or another, we think ES is weak, she ran way, she does not love KT and what not, but knowing KES writernim and her twists to a story , she may surprise us with ES. ES may just make a strong comeback which I hope.
[...]

@adlyn13
I'm wondering if maybe ES's status change will come into play for her big comeback. If you remember, among the promotional materials, there was that graphic with the 4 social classes at Jeguk High.
The graphic has 4 tiers:
1. The company heirs : e.g. Kim Won, Young Do, Rachel
2. The stock heirs: e.g. Bo Na
3. The prestige heirs: e.g. Myung Soo, Hyo Shin
4. The welfare class: Chan Young

TheHeirs_01b_The_Heirs_Social_Chart_zps1

KT is shown as straddling tiers 1 and 2 (he might inherit Jeguk--i.e. the presidency, I think--, or he might only inherit Jeguk shares), whereas ES is shown as straddling tiers 4 and 2.

Anyone's got an idea about what that might mean for ES?
Given the way she abandoned KT (and utterly broke his heart) I really want her to go back to him on her own, and this time stand beside him as an equal partner through thick and thin. I want her to prove (to him and to us, the viewers) that she loves KT just as much and just as desperately as he obviously loves her.

Guest runhazzi

thanks to cha eunsang, now kim tan and youngdo are friends again... i really like these two friends... they could be each other first love

*Staring*
tumblr_mx0hh5WJQr1siqvhio2_250.gif
Aside from the undying love for our OTP. Is anyone shipping this couple in real life? Because that kiss is no joke! They don't look like they're acting okay. They look like they're actually enjoying it. And they do look cute together.

LMH: Perhaps, do I like you?
PSH: You will know by the end of the drama. (If they miss seeing each other.)

Well, only time will tell. But for now, keep calm & wait for episode 17 preview!!!