[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Im really impressed by the love that KT has for ES. Just look at the way he hug her, like he's really afraid of losing her You're the only one I've got now. I just lost everyone. You're the only one I've got left. I can't lose you either. don't go anywhere. I'm just going to do everything for just a girl. She's everything to me now. I'm going to use everything in my power to protect her. Never touch her. KT really go ALL IN for ES...I keep thinking about those words and the fact that ES is now GONE!!!! Seeing KT in so much pain :(( :(( I can't stop crying. So heartbreaking :(( :(( Otoke Kim Tan!!!

Guest sachaaimee

myhepyending said: i kinda wonder....what was k-netizen respond to the kiss(other than the comments) ...its kinda quiet.....no article came out regarding the kiss...they don't like it?  :-/

Guest Nur Hanapi

Probably for ES to be away from KT for a while will do him good. (Not in terms of emotional aspect I suppose though)At least it gives him space to reflect where he went wrong, learn daddy's kim dirty tricks without having the constant fear that his beloved could be taken away from him anytime (since she's gone)
I guess he acted impulsively, driven by his constant fear of him loosing her, every part of his plan was impromptu, temporary measures. Then again who would ever think in their right state mind if having an evil dad breathing down your neck constantly. Hopefully he'll mature, n when Es comes back, for round 2 in the ring KT vs KW vs Daddy Kim, he'll have an ace card playing within his hand. 

I read on this website telling ES left for America.
Omo, how did she leave without passport?
But I have this feeling that Evil Daddy Kim really send ES far, far away despite her having no passport and no flight ticket. That old man is really EVIL.

Guest maizangel

faidaris said: I read on this website telling ES left for America.
Omo, how did she leave without passport?
But I have this feeling that Evil Daddy Kim really send ES far, far away despite her having no passport and no flight ticket. That old man is really EVIL.

Triv said: Actually to be fair, I too would have preferred PSH to actually show enjoyment during the kiss. She was frowning so hard, I was unable to enjoy it properly. First, I thought "Oh, she is caught by surprise. Her forehead will smooth out." But she kept on frowning like she was in unbearable pain. Yes, I know she was in emotional pain but couldn't she just smooth out her forehead while kissing the best and hottest kisser in Kdrama land?

Guest myhepyending

[iNTERVIEW] Park Shin Hye talks about scenes from SBS ‘The Heirs’

This is Park Shin-hye who is playing Cha Eun-sang being loved by many female viewers these days. She is loved by both Kim Tan and Choi Yeong-do in SBS-TV 'The Heirs'. We are having fun shooting every episode as the viewership ratings goes up episode after episode. 

'The Heirs' is nearing an end already. Many things happened to Eun-sang. She met Tan like a destiny in the U.S. and entered Jeguk High School, a school for rich students, as an heiress of poverty. She was involved in a triangular romantic relationship.

There are many good scenes worth reviewing. That is why I prepared the following. I took pictures whenever I had a free time. The following pictures will remind you of the scenes aired in the past. 

read it here:
http://www.shinhye.org/2013/11/interview-park-shin-hye-talks-about.html